SECRET OUT

Perfect Stranger

"Lee Tae Min! Tae Min-ah!" Onew came running to their dorm. Kim Jong Hyun was hanging out in the living room. "Hyung, is Tae Min home?"

Jong Hyun pointed Tae Min's room.

"He's  in his room. What's up?"

"Hyung, check the news." Onew opened Tae Min's room with out knocking. "Tae Min,"

"Hmmm. I already saw it." Tae Min said.

"You're. .. you're... You're  a Shin?" Onew hit his forehead.

"Please don't let this out. This is just between us and hyung. I don't  want people know about my family.."

"Wow!!!! That explain why the CEO takes extra care on Lee Shin noona."

"Ya!Lee Tae Min!" Jong Hyun  barged in the room. "For real? Lee Shin?"

Tae Min nodded.

"Wow! Just wow!"

I was just saying to Onew to keep this among us." Tae Min pleaded.

"Tae Min-ah, take us to see your place sometime," Onew joked.

"Sure. There might be a family party when noona comes home."

"Hyuuung!!!!"
"Is that Jung Shin?" Yong Hwa turned to Jong Hyun. They can hear the maknae all the way to their practice room.
"Looks like." Jong Hyun shook his head and continued tuning his guitar.

The door burst open revealing the maknae sweating.  "Hyung! Jong Hyun Hyung!"
Jong Hyun laughed at Jung Shin's appearance. "What's going on?"
"Lee Shin noona..."
"Lee Shin? What's with Lee Shin?" Jong Hyun turned his full attention to the maknae.
Jung Shin showed his phone to Jong Hyun. "Did you know about this?"
Jong Hyun grabbed his phone from the chair and started browsing.
"Shin Dynasty Princess? Lee Shin is?" Yong Hwa looked at Jong Hyun.
It was the top search on the net. SHIN Dynasty finally revealed its heiress.
Jong Hyun rubbed his eyes. He might be reading it wrong. But the one in the photo was definitely Lee Shin.
His phone rang. It's Jun Seong. "Ya! Lee Jong Hyun! Did you see the news? Did you know about this?" he didn't gave Jong Hyun chance to answer his first question.
"I just saw it. I don't know... I..." Jong Hyun was stammering from shock. "I'll talk to you later." he hang up.
"Hyung, did you know she was an heiress?"
"Uh... no.." Jong Hyun shook his head.
"Are you still in contact with her?" Yong Hwa asked.
Jong made a long and deep sigh.  "We just got back together a week ago and uh..... we're planning to go down Busan and meet my parents formally for the engagement talks."
"Engagement?" Jung shin's eyes popped out. "Engagement? Like engagement?"

"You're serious about this?" Yong Hwa's eyes were popping out.

Jong Hyun nodded. "I... I didn't know... Man!" he pulled his hair. "I should have asked about her family."

"She hid it well. You never had thought about it?" Min Hyuk was still reading the news.

"well, there was one time... Ah... I think it's starting to fall into pieces. She drove a white bentley which she clarified not Gdragon's. She was well treated by SM and our agency. And... oh my God...Princess. That's it. I've been wondering about the princess. That was her."

"Hyung, if you marry her... you don't need to work hard." Jung Shin joked.

"Ya! This isn't something to joke about okay." Jong Hyun yelled at the maknae.

"Sorry." Jung Shin apologized.

"Did you call her yet?" Yong Hwa asked.

"She left for training overseas the other day. Darn!!! That explains the expensive watch and yacht."

"Watch?" Min Hyuk remembered something. "Hyung, the one you received while promoting your solo album?" Jong Hyun nodded. "Yacht? What about that?"

"This has gotten more complicated. How will...." Jong Hyun didn't answered Min Hyuk's last question. He  tried to call Lee Shin but her phone was off.

"Lee Shin? Holy !" Jun Seong got up and nearly fell of his chair.

"Are you okay hyung?" One of the MAP6  member asked.

Jun Seong looks like he didn't  hear it. "This is a... Jong  Hyun-ah," he called his best friend right away. "Did you know about this?"

"I just found out barely 5 minutes ago."

"Jong Hyun, honestly?" Jun Seong still can't believe his bestfriend have no idea about Lee Shin's identity.

"I swear, I don't know. I'll talk to you later." Jong Hyun already hang up.

Jun Seong just stared at the phone and then went back to the news.

The media was crazy with the news outbreak. It is the corporate world that was involved. It's the Shin dynasty. It brings huge impact to the korean economy. Even small news cannot be overlooked. The company announcing and introducing the heiress is a huge news to the nation. It even overshadowed entertainment news.

 

a/n: sorry for the short update. Have a great week ahead!