I knew I love you

Perfect Stranger

Lee Shin's mouth formed an O. "Well, as you now know. I'm  the hidden Shin princess  and heiress. My real name is Mei Lee Shin. I know it's  weird. Mom  doesn't  want to lose the name Lee that's  why she attached to my name. I move from place to place. Yes, I went to your highschool. I went to Australia and US for my studies. Though we're rich, my parents only paid for my tuition and living expenses. I'm not the likes of chaebol kid who goes overseas and spend off their parents' money. I worked part time and live on my own while living abroad. My parents and brother were against it. They wanted me to just study but well, they have a stubborn daughter."

Jong Hyun was just nodding and didn't interrupt her.

"I was on the reunion but I left early. Because someone  found about my identity. My brother had to whisked me out and hide me. I went to Jeju for few days  and that's  where I came when I crashed to your apartment. I am now a public interest. I know what you're  thinking that you can't  be associated to me but  I'm still me. My brothers knows me. No change. I just have to accept the responsibilities. Okay now, what do I need to know?"

JongHyun  got up and walked towards  the  bookshelf. He pulled something from the drawer. And laid it in the coffee table.

Lee Shin's  eyes creased. The note she wrote together with the watch. "Oopppssss" she covered and then her eyes widened  at the sight of a dress design. "Is this. .."

"It's  yours . " Jong Hyun  answered her questioning eyes.

"How did.. Jeong Jun Seong? uh...." Lee Shin turned red.

"Jun Seong is my best friend.  Together with  a friend we all went to the same school.  We agreed to meet up with the owner of this designs and use Jun Seong just as you used Chae Won's  name." Jong Hyun filled in.

Lee Shin turned red in embarrassment. "Uh... we just wanted to know who was looking for me." Lee Shin explained. "Wait... Jeong Jun Seong is your best friend? Oh man!"

"We found your designs at the beach. I guess you left it behind in a hurry. I... uhmmm. .. I know the face but we never get the chance to find out your name. The next school year we didn't  see you.  My friends knew that I uh..." Jong JongHyun  hesitated.

"Your friends knew what?" Lee Shin  was so curious about the story of the designs in JongHyun 's hand.

"That the girl who designed this dress was my first love." JongHyun  said with his head bowed.

Lee Shin's  mouth hung open. "First love?" The she laughed heartily.

"And that I had been searching for her till this time. Then  my friend's girlfriend published it in the magazine. And that's  where everything started.  Then Jun Seong pointed out something because he saw the watch you gave me."

"Wait... wait.... You know me? " Lee Shin  asked.

"Well, I know you from school. You were chubby back then. I didn't  recognized you besides I don't  know your  name.."

Lee Shin's   made an oh and then laughed. "Are you seriously kidding me? Are you going to say next that we're  fated?"

JongHyun  nodded. "hmm"

Lee Shin laughed loudly. "Stop joking okay.," she got up and knelt infront of Jong Hyun. "Hey... " she cupped Jong Hyun's face with her both hands. "Lee JongHyun,  will you marry me?"

JongHyun  stared at her. He went speechless  until his eyes started to  tear up.  He got down and was kneeling infront of  Lee Shin. "Please be with me until forever,"

Lee Shin  caught his  mouth and kissed him. Jong Hyun responded . He picked up Lee Shin and carried her in bridal style  with out breaking the kiss.  He  broke the kiss and stared  at her lovingly.  "I don't  care who you are but this is something you should know. I love you. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Make love to me." Lee Shin was near to giggling.

JongHyun  was staring at her in disbelief. Although they slept together before. JongHyun  was thinking  it's  kinda early for them to be intimate.

She laughed. "I'm  joking. Let's   make something for late snack and watch a movie."

"We have the whole night," JongHyun  said with an evil smile.

"Uh... I don't  have change clothes. I forgot to ask my brother to bring me."

"You can wear mines. They will swallow you up." He teased.

"Am I that tiny?" she pouted

"You're  easy to tease. Hmmm... so tiny and you lose weight even more. You should eat more." JongHyun  pulled her up. "What do you want to eat?"

Le Shin stole a kiss on his  lips. "You're  so adorable. You know that."

"I know and you're  so lucky that this adorable guy loves you." Jong Hyun winked at her.

Lee Shin rose her left brows.

"I love you Miss Shin," JongHyun  silenced her with a kiss. "Comeon, I'll make something,"

Lee  Shin jumped to JongHyun's back. "For teasing me that I'm tiny."

"And so light." JongHyun  carried her on his back to the kitchen.

"Hmmmmm... maybe  we can go climbing and you carry me at your back." Lee Shin joked.

JongHyun just laughed. "Might as well stay home.  Did you have good dinner? I'll  make us one if you haven't  had one yet."

"It's  late... just make something light. Any movies you want to watch?"

"It's  up to you."

"Hmmmm let watch your episode in Gentleman's  Dignity."

"What? No!not that ever!" JongHyun  protested.. "Don't  watch that."

"Why? You're  so cute in that drama.,"

"Did you watch it?"

"Sometime ago. Seriously you are so cute back then,"

"And now?" Jong Hyun placed the glass of juice infront of Lee Shin.

"Hmmmmm handsome? Hot? And uhmmmm... y in the kitchen."

"You didn't have to say that...."

"On the second thought, I just want to sleep. It was tiring day. I have to do a lot of meetings plus the accident." Lee Shin took a sip from the glass.

"Are you sure?" JongHyun  turned to her.

"Hmmmm.. it's late anyways.... can I have a shirt?"

JongHyun  returned the veggies to the fridge and washed his hand.. "you can sleep ,"

Lee Shin grabbed  the cushion next to her and throw it to JongHyun.  She marched to the bedroom  straight to the washroom. She washed her face and checked extra toothbrush from the closet.  After cleaning herself she went out wearing JongHyun 's bathrobe. JongHyun  was not in the room yet. She took off the robe and slid under the sheets. Just in time for JongHyun to came in.

"You look really tired. Are we sleeping together tonight?"

Lee Shin didn't  answer.

Jong Hyun  opened the closet and picked a shirt and walked towards the bed.  "You didn't  change?

"You said I can go ," she made a face.

JongHyun 's eye nearly popped out. "Are you seriously.... put this shirt on... it's one of my fave..." he handed her the shirt. Which she put it on right away.

"y." Jong Hyun commented and slid himself beside  Lee Shin.

Lee Shin  blushed. "I should bring some of my clothes here.. I'll  probably be crashing often.,"

"Are you working tomorrow?"

"I am still on training and it's  exhausting. My brother sure doesn't  treat me as his sister. Lee JongHyun " Lee Shin  wrapped her both arms around him. "Are we going to be okay?"

JongHyun  slid his  left arm under Lee Shin's  waist and pulled her closer that their face were so close. Their nose were touching. "I love you before I knew your name. I love you as a Lee Shin. I'll  love you  whoever you are." He kissed her forehead.

"I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life" Lee Shin sang.

"Oh... you have nice voice. That's uhm...." Jong Hyun tried to think the singer.

"I knew I love you by Savage garden. Australians." Lee Shin filled in. "I lived inAustralia for a while."

"Ohhh."

"Sing that for me once." Lee Shin smiled.

"Give me time to learn it."

"No rush. ah...What attracted you from  that chubby girl back then?"

"Hmmmm.... I  can't  remember well the first time I saw you. I think  we're  on the same class. You were seated across  me. You were doodling on your notepad and when the teacher called you, you answered the question perfectly. You look like you're bored. I thought you're  so smart."

"Hmmmm....and?  What's  the real story behind the designs. I really can't  remember  those designs if not for my signature. Chae Won compared to the last design I did years ago and it looks the same.,"

"Ah..... " Jong Hyun got up and opened a drawer. "Familiar?" The watch was dangling in his forefinger.

Lee Shin turned red.

 "I never wore it. I just wore it once when I confirmed that it came from you. I am kinda hesitant coz it's expensive for fans to be buying this."

"Duh, that was really expensive. "

"Thank you.."

"That's part of my dowry." Lee Shin smiled.

"And ah... speaking. I can't accept the boat. Now that people know that you are Shin. You can't imagine talks about me when netizen see the yacht.. "

"I'll give it to Jung Yonghwa then." Lee Shin said without hesitation."

Jong Hyun got up and faced Lee Shin."whaaaat???!"

"You said you can't accept it. It will be a waste... or oh... Choi Jung Hoon. He do fishing too right?"

"Mie Lee Shin, I know that you're that rich but giving a yacht for no reason? That's crazy."

"I'm not giving it to you for no reason. I said it's a dowry. OH well... just leave it there. We can use it anytime." Lee Shin shrugged.

Jong Hyun shook his head and sighed. "It's late. You need to get rest."

"Good night, my perfect stranger." Lee Shin kissed Jong Hyun on his cheek.

"Perfect stranger?" Jong Hyun tilted his head and looked at the smiling Lee Shin. "Sweet dreams, My Mrs. Lee."

"sheesh. Don't let my family hear that. They'll force you to marry me right away."

"I don't mind. "Jong Hyun kissed her lips.

 

A/n: Thank you for reading and and the encouraging comments. It will be probably will take me a while to write a Lee Jong Hyun fic. Thank you dear readers and have a wonderful new year ahead. Cheers! !!😊😊😊😊