mystery girl?

Perfect Stranger

Lee Jong Hyun stared at the business card. He called the number but the company said they don't have that name working for them. It's been bothering him that her name wasn't published or the photo it self.  That was unlucky day for him. Getting involved in an accident. It's not just a simple accident but a shooting beside him. He was rushing off to FNC. It was on red light and he was reading his messages when he felt a jolt. He checked his rear and saw a white car at his back. He shifted to park and got out.

"Ya! Can't you be more careful!" he yelled.

"Excuse me?" she looked up with a furrowed brows.

"You've just hit my car." his tone was still mad and pointed at the bumper.

She got out of the car. Her hands flew to when she saw the damage. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry. I must have been lost for a while. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. You should be more careful....." his jaw went ajar. "Miss?!" The girl fell into him. He was yelling for help. There were police car who just came and an ambulance. He lifted the girl and carried across the street where the ambulance was parked. The paramedics saw him and laid the strether right away.

~~~~

"Where did you find her?" the paramedic asked with his note pad poised infront of him.

"She was at my back. She hit my car. I went out to confront her. She came out from her car. She didn't seem to noticed her cut. She apologized and then passed out,"

"Thank you." The paramedics thanked him. "Please stay in your car. The police will be with you shortly,"

Jong Hyun cursed in his head. He's already late for his shooting. He called his manager. "hyung, I got stuck in a traffic. In  an accident to be exact."

"You're whaat? are you ok?" his manager panicked.

"I'm fine. I'll be held up for a while. I have to talk to the police. Can you notify the president I might be in the news laready,"

"Arasso. Take care of yourself," his manager hang up.

~~~~~~

 

His involvement to the accident was taken by his whole fandom heavily. The rumour was that some fans didn't like him casting to we got married and that he was the target of the bullet. But he can't understand it. What fan would kill their idol for that reason? He shivered at the thought of it. He didn't considered his fans when he accepted the role. He just wanted to try it out. How would it like be to be married. He thought of his fans, some would agree fret. In the end, he did what he wanted. But he can't accept the fact that one of the top reason why he was the target was because of the show.

"That's ridiculous," he murmured. He stared at the card again. 'That's weird. Why am I and the deceased driver were the only name that's in the news? Where are  the other cars? The one infront of the deceased driver. The one at the girl's back? That was a white bentley. "  He took note of the car. "white Bentley? The popular person who owns a white Bentley is ..Shoot! is she Gdragon's girlfriend? Is that why her name wasn't in the news?" he's head was bursting with question but he cannot just go to the police and ask. As to his car, the insurance company paid more than what was damaged in his car. It became a mystery to him about the girl. Not a single word mentioned that there was a girl that was grazed by a bullet. He slid the card back to his wallet. He smiled. He thought it's a phony one. "Lee Shin" Lee Shin was Jung Yong Hwa's name in the drama  Heartstring.  After confirming the company that no Lee Shin in their company, he dropped everything. It must be a Yong Hwa's fan who was on the wrong place at the wrong time.

 

 

He walked into the cabin last. The whole member and staff were already seated on their designated seats. He found Yong Hwa busy with her phone. His seat is behind Yong Hwa. As he passed Yong Hwa, a familiar face made him stepped back.

"Oh, Jong Hyun," Yong Hwa looked up.

Jong Hyun communicated with his eyes moving from Yong hwa and the girl next to his seat.

"We'll talk later." Yong Hwa dismissed him. Jong settled on his seat and sent a message to his hyung.

'she's your fan,' came the text.

Yong Hwa snickered. 'If she's my fan, she should already made a move since I walked in,' he replied.

'ask her," Jong Hyun insisted.

Yong Hwa shifted his position and was about to speak  when the girl picked up her phone. "oh.. oppa. We'll be taking off in a minute. I'll take the sub way..." silence. "Fine. I miss you. Did my little Tae Min came by?" silence. "See you soon," she hang up.

Yong Hwa faked a cough and was about to talk when her phone rang again.

"hello little monster. What's up?" her face lit up. "A party? Jun Ha oppa won't let me. He's picking me up. How about tomorrow. I have to catch up with mom and dad." silence. "Jong Hyun oppa said that?" her voice was low but her face turned red. "Fine. Tell him I'll play his wife as long as his ex wife won't show up. I don't want to be skinned alive and you know I am the only one who does that," she giggled. "See you tomorrow,"

Jong Hyun nearly got up when he heard his name mentioned.

Yong Hwa himself stared at the girl. 'she knew us?' he thought. The plan to asked her name was forgotten as the pilot announce their take off. He glanced at the girl. 'interesting. a fan? I don't think so. Wait he just mentioned Jong Hyun earlier. Did she meant Lee Jong Hyun? Jong Hyun seems knows her.' he would grill Jong hyun when they arrived in korea.

"Did you know that girl beside me?" Yong Hwa asked as soon as they got into their van.

"maybe" Jong Hyun shrugged.

"What do you mean maybe? She mentioned your name," Yong Hwa asked back.

"Hyung, Jong Hyun is a common name. Why did you think it was me?" Jong Hyun laughed.

"Uh... maybe because you said she's my fan and said ex wife."

"Ah.. forget it. I was just teasing you," Jong Hyun laughed.

"I heard they settled the accident you got involved in."

"Hmm.. The production are thinking of cutting the episode shorter. They are worried something bigger might happen."

"And how do you feel about that?"

"It's kind of unfair. We didn't go through everything." Jong Hyun whined.

"Oh trust me you'll be thank ful one day. Look at me," Yong Hwa said wryly. "You like your onscreen wife do you?" Yong Hwa whispered as not the other people in the van hear it.

"I can't help it," Yong Hyun stretched out his arms.

"Just be careful and make sure to be discreet," Yong Hwa advised.

"Thanks Hyung,"