book launching

Perfect Stranger

It's been months. Things went so fast. Lee Shin never went back to Jong Hyun's apartment since. She turned her mourning into working. She busied herself. Kim Hee Chul's book were all printed and she was asked to attend the launching.

"Song Chae Won, meet me at the subway station. Dress nicely. We're attending Kim Hee Chul's book launching." she informed her bestfriend.

"For real? Ya! I haven't heard from you for a month. Where were you?"

"working," Lee Shin answered. "See you in an hour."

The launching was well advertise. There were thousands of fangirls around. They almost cannot get into the back stage.

"Lee Shin!!!" Hee Chul hugged Lee Shin right away.

"Looks great outside. The street is filled up with your fans," Lee Shin returned the hug. "Oh... I brought along my best friend. Song Chae Won," I introduced them.

After some briefings and instructions, the team were ushered at the mini stage for the reading and book signing.

"Whoaaa...You can see the crowd in here. That's humungous," Lee Shin commented.

"I didn't realized it will be this crowded." Hee Chul blushed.

The media was given 30 minutes to ask anything about the event and the media took special notice on the author's new hair.

"Mr. Kim, it wasn't long ago that you said you will never cut or change your hair. I myself admit that you look more handsome with the new style. What prompted you to change your hairstyle,"

Hee Chul smiled. "My princes and princesses."

"Your princes and princesses?" Someone followed up the question. "You mean your fans?"

"Yep."

"How long had you been preparing for this book?"

Hee Chul turned to Lee Shin. "I wrote this story long ago. I was just wasn't sure how to publish it. One day I saw some drawings by accident. I worked out with the artist and that's how we came with this."

"How did the artist reacted when he met you?"

Hee Chul grinned. "She. She's a she. She thought I'm a woman. She's professional. She never consider that I am an idol. ladies and gentle men, my illustrator, Miss Lee Shin," he motioned his hand to where Lee Shin was sitting. Lee Shin politely got up and bowed to the crowd.

The media was about to ask Lee Shin some question but the MC interrupted them. "we'll be having  a reading and then book signing after the photo taking. Mr. Kim Hee Chul,"

Kim Hee Chul got up and walked towards Lee Shin. he offered his arm. Lee Shin got up but sddenly she felt the wolrd was spinning. It's a good thing he caught Hee Chul's hand.

"Are you okay?" Hee Chul whispered as he helped her stand up.

"I guess. Pardon me but can I be excused. I think I am going to pass out in few minutes." she said.

"Let's have this one shot and I'll you at the back stage."

Lee Shin smiled and held tightly at Kim Hee Chul's arms. After few picture takings, Kim hee Chul excused himself and helped Lee Shin to the back stage.

"How are you feeling? You're pale. You want to go to the hospital?" Kim Hee Chul was worried.

"I'll take a few minutes to cool down. I think it's the  heat and I haven't had decent sleep for a while. I'll be fine. Go back. Your fans are waiting,"

"Are you sure?" Hee Chul  can't help but worry.

"I am," Lee Shin assured him. "Oh, I'll probably be gone before you finish. My bestfriend is in the crowd. Your label mates are here, it will be crowded soon."

Hee Chul was all worried and doesn't want to leave Lee Shin but he has too. His fans are waiting. As soon as hee Chul left, Tae Min sneaked in to the room.

"Noona, are you okay?"

"How did... Hey, we're in public. If someone caught you in here. You're dead." Lee Shin scold him instead.

"Noona, I think you need to see a doctor. You fainted again not a while ago. Does it feels the same?" Tae Min ignored her words.

"Kind of. I feel so tired lately,"

"I'll call Doctor Jin to book you in," Tae Min was acting the older brother.

"I'll book myself. I have to check my schedule." Lee Shin said.

"Alright. Call me tonight."

"Don't tell mom or oppa about this yet until I find out," Lee Shin warned her brother.

"See you soon," Tae Min left the room.

Lee Shin called Chae Won as soon as Tae Min left the room. "I feel kind of sick. Can we go home now?"

"Ya! Are you okay. Where are you?" Chae Won panicked.

"I'm at the back stage. I'll meet you at the exit." Lee shin gathered her things.

"Okay. See you in a sec," Chae Won hang up. Lee Shin was leaning on the wall on she reached the exit. "You're pale. Wanna see the doctor?"

"Not today. I wanna go home and rest," Lee Shin answered.

"Shinnie-ah, you really look sick." Chae Won's tone was soft and worried.

Lee Shin sighed. She had this odd feelings and getting dizzy these past week.  "I was probably tired from yesterday. I'll go see my doctor tomorrow,"

Lee Shin checked some clinic outside the city. She don't want to go to their family doctor. Who knows what will the diagnoses will be. She just wanted to be sure because it's been bothering her that she gets tired easily. She passed out twice.

After booking for an appointment , she called her brother. She knew Tae Min was worried. "Hey, dinner at Jung Hoon oppa's. I'll call for reservation,"

"Hmmm..8:30?  We're having a practice and will be done at 7:30."

"That would be great."

"Should I pick you up?" Tae Min offered.

"I'll take a cab."

"Alright, see you later," Tae Min hang up.