bomb

Perfect Stranger

"What's up baby girl," my brother got up from his chair and walked towards me and gave me a bear hug. "This is rare that you just drop by without a heads up."

"hmmm....Do you have anything else today?" I asked.

"sounds serious." My brother sat beside me. "I have a meeting in an hour but I can cancel it."

"oppa, I'm pregnant." I dropped the bomb.

"oh.. Ok.. what?! What did you just say?" my brother got up and was staring at me.

"I'm 7 weeks pregnant," I repeated.

"Shin Mei Lee!" my brothers tone rose. "This is not a good joke. What is it really why you came," my brother thought I was joking.

I breathed deeply. "It's not a joke. I went to see a doctor two weeks ago. It's positive."

"Baby girl, stop this joke." he laughed but stopped when he saw how serious I was. He sighed. "Who else know about this?"

"Just you and me. I don't know how to tell mom and dad about this."

My brother just nodded. He was still in shock. "May I know the father?"

I shook my head. I can't tell for now. I have to settle things first with my parents.

"So... Any plans how to break it to the folks? I know dad and grand pa will be ecstatic. I'm not sure of mom,"

"Can you gather a family dinner tomorrow," I asked my brother. Get Tae Min to come as well."

"Alright. Have you visited a gynecologist yet?" I shook my head. After the book launching, I went to see a doctor. He called me after 2 days and confirmed my pregnancy. I didn't know how to react. Part of me was happy because I'm having a baby. Mostly scared. I'm scared. I don't know how to rear a baby. It's my first baby. Scared. How will my family react? Scared. What if the father finds out? That's why I came to my brother first. I know he knows how to handle things.

"I'll be at your back tomorrow." My brother sat beside me on the long couch. I stretched myself and laid my head on his lap. "So, are you hoping for a boy or a girl?"

"I have enough boys in my life. It's kind of annoying sometimes." I giggled. "I think another boy will drive me crazy"

"We're  not annoying," my brother defended.

"Yes you are. You and Jung Hoon oppa still calls me baby girl at my age." I pouted.

"Well, because you're our baby girl."

"Oppa, you should get married and have a baby girl. Same with Jung Hoon oppa."

"That still a long way," My brother my forehead. "Anything that's making you uncomfortable? I heard pregnant women have cravings or so. Not normal behaviours."

"Uhmmm, I like sweets. There was one time I ate chicken. I can't help myself but ate it."

"Chicken? You know..."

"I know. I had the reaction right away. It's good thing I have the shots."

My brother shook his head. "Anything else you want to eat?"

I got up. "Oppa, is Jung Hoon oppa at the restaurant?"

My brother checked the calendar. "I guess so. You want to go and eat at the restaurant?" I nodded. He picked up his phone. "Bro, baby girl and I are coming in an hour. You have to join us as well. Alright see you later." He picked up the phone and instructed his secretary for his absence the whole afternoon.

a/n: I love idols and babies... just so let you know