meeting Bigbang

Perfect Stranger

It's Bigbang's 9th year! As a VIP here's an update. A fan's dream. I wish I can meet them like this.

A/n: Don't get it wrong for the Kwon Jiyong  chapters. I like him as the big brother image in here. :D Enjoy!

 

"Jiyong oppa," I called him. "Are you busy? Can I come over?" I'm supposed to meet Chae Won in the morning before facing my family to tell them about my situation.

"Not really. You're just in time. We're lounging out in the studio."

"Hmmm in 2 hours?" I checked the time.

"See you in 2 hours. Don't eat anything. I want you to try our cafeteria,"

"Oh... is there something special with your cafeteria?" I joked.

"You'll find out. Is Chae Won coming? TOP just left."

"Oh... we're supposed to meet up this morning but she called and left for Hongkong."

"Oh well, some other time. I'll see you later,"

We both hang up. I checked my wardrobe. Soon, these clothes won't fit me. I picked a knitted dress and wore a black leggings underneath. This makes me excited. Going to the YG building. Chae Won was near to screaming when I told her Jiyong invited us. I guess it's high time I explore the entertainment world.

"Hey sweetheart," I didn't notice mom at the living room. "Going somewhere?"

"Visiting old friend." I answered. I don't want to tell her about Kwon Jiyong. Knowing mom, she will grill me before I leave the door.

"Oh..Hmm. Jun Ha mentioned a family dinner. You're coming home early right?"

"I can't defy the mighty Shin Jun Ha," I joked. "see you tonight mom," I left the house. I was able to find the address Jiyong gave me. There were lots of scattered fans all over. Everywhere I turn there's a girl holding a camera. Is this how scary these idols life are? I thought of my little brother Tae Min and  Lee Jong Hyun.

"Jiyong oppa. I'm infront of the building. How do I get in. There are lots of fans."

"There's a cafe across the street. If you can go there, someone will come and get you."

I turned around and true there's a coffee shop. "Okay. see you in a bit," I hang up and walked towards the cafe. even the cafe itself. it was full of fangirls. You can easily tell they are fans. The way they dress. Oh my God! Doesn't these girls have life? Don't they go to school? Why do they have to hang around and stalk these idols. I really can't understand. I walked towards the cashier and ordered myself a hot chocolate. It's perfect for the weather. It's starting to get chilly.

I decided to visit Jiyong oppa before spilling the truth to my family. Knowing them, I'll be shipped to I don't know country as soon as they find out.

I was half way on my drink when a girl approached me. "Miss Lee Shin?"

I looked up at her. She knows me? "Uh... yeah.."

"I came to pick you up," she said.

I was hesitant. What if she's a fan. The girl noticed it.

"Jay, I'm a trainee." she whispered.

Just then my phone rang. It's Jiyong oppa. "Lee Shin-ah, A girl named Jay is coming to pick you,"

I nodded. "She's here,"

"Great. See you in a bit." he hang up.

I got up and followed Jay. We passed by the back entrance as not to attract fans.

Jay opened the studio door for me. "Safe and sound." she smiled to Jiyong.

"Thanks Jay." He got up and gave me a hug. There were 3 other guys in the room. "Guys, meet Lee Shin. Lee Shin-ah, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri. Sorry you weren't able to meet TOP." he introduced.

I smiled as I offered a hand shake. The boys were a bit shy at first. "Hmmm, oppa, they're so hot!" I squealed like a fangirl.

Taeyang laughed first followed by the two. "Ji, that was straight."

"She's straight forward," Jiyong affirmed.

"You're cute," Seungri complimented.

"Don't listen to Seungri and Seungri, don't bother trying to hit on her. You gotta pass by me," Jiyong warned the maknae.

"And why would I hit on her. I know better than to hit on your woman," Seungri said seriously.

I raised brows and then laughed. Seungri looked at me in confusion. "What would you do if I say I can be your girl as well,"

The four 3 boys turned to me.

Seungri was still looking at me. "No.. No...I will never cross hyung,"

"There's his loyalty to you oppa," I grinned at Jiyong. "I would love to have you as my brother but..." I wave my forefinger. "I have two brothers who dotes and are overprotective of me plus my brother's bestfriend. That makes threee. With you as an addition, I'm not going to have a life,"

The three boys roared in laughter.

"I don't usually ask this infront of girls GD brings here but I don't know." Taeyang shoulder shrugged. "I feel comfortable with you even with this first meeting. Are you and Jiyong dating?"

I suddenly thought about grandmas's proposal. "Hmmmm, if I wasn't that stubborn. We're probably married by now."

Jiyong's brows were drawn to the middle in perplex.

"Whaat..do you mean by that?" Taeyang stuttered and looked at Jiyong who was still kinda shock.

"That was just a joke." I laughed and everybody's face brightened in relief. "By the look of your faces. You were all worried. I heard oppa likes someone but is dati.." Jiyong was quick to cover my mouth with his hand.

"There's no point of hiding," Seungri said. "I know you like Eunji noona,"

"Eunji? Is that her name?" I became excited and turned to face Jiyong.

Seungri nodded and with still curiosity in his face, he asked me. "What is your relationship to Jiyong hyung?"

"We used  to..."

"So you're the girl Jiyong's interested in," a girl strode in. Perhaps we were all busy chatting that we didn't notice her came in.

"Kiko-chan," Seungri's voice panicked.