He cares

Perfect Stranger

JongHyun -ah, hmmm..." Lee Shin doesn't  know how to say it.

"You need something?" Jong Hyun was getting ready to leave.

"Oh...."

"Just say it."

"I need pads."

"Pads?"

"Aish! Sanitary pads."

JongHyun  was clueless.

"Uh.. you know when girls have this monthly period." Lee Shin turned red in embarrassment.

"Oh...and...?"

"Can you get them for me?"

"Whaat? Are you..."

Lee Shin muster up her courage. "I can't  go out. There's  no one in Seoul knows I am here. Unless you want my best friend finds out where you live and no.. I'm not gonna risk it. My brother's  most  likely have someone watching Chae Won."

"You're  asking me?" JongHyun  pointed  at himself. "Me? Lee JongHyun? And what will people say if they saw me buying those? No. I'm getting my sister... damn she just left for Busan." He held his head with his two hands. "Why don't  you go out. Disguise yourself. That will work. I'm  not buying it." JongHyun  was firm with his word.

Lee Shin sank on the couch. "fine I'm ordering online. Let me use your card. And then someone will find out about it and dig who ordered using your card. Your card will be flagged. You'll get investigated. Someone will come and will find me here."

"Fine," Jong Hyun shouted. Lee Shin is not making him any choice. "I don't know anything about it. What does it look like. What brand do you use and those stuffs.

"I'll send it to your phone. Are you going to the grocery? Can you get some fruits. I'll make dinner tonight."

"I'll probably be home late. Just make it for yourself. I'll call you." He took his keys.

"Thanks Jong Hyun." Lee Shin said in genuine voice. "Take care and have a good day."

 

Lee Shin was squirming in pain. She hasn't experience menstrual pain for a while but when it attacks, it's severe. That can even bring her to the hospital. She was hospitalized because of it. She can't even get up. He tried to call Jong Hyun but his phone was on voice mail. She rolled over the bed when the phone rang.

"Lee Shin? Are you okay?" It was Jong Hyun.

"No." Her answer was straight.

"Shin-ah... what's going on?" Jong Hyun's voice started to sound worried.

"Where are the pain relievers here?" she tried to make her voice sound  normal.

"Pain reliev.... Are you in pain? God! I can't... There are two in my night stands. Take 2 pills and sleep. I'll be home...in...4 hours."

"Thanks

Jong Hyun left the filming site as soon as his part was done. He asked his manager to drop him home right away. He fumbled on the key pass. He tried to call Lee Shin on his way but he wasn't answering. He's scared that something happened to her. He was sure that something's wrong with her when he spoke to her  earlier.
"Lee Shin!" He shouted. No answer. He went straight to the guest room and flung the door open. "Shin-ah,". Lee Shin was sleeping and in fetal position. He left the room leaving the do wide open. He showered and checked what he can cook for dinner.
Jong Hyun already finished cooking. Lee Shin hasn't woke up yet. He checked the time. It's past 10 already. He decided to wake her up.
"Shin-ah," he sat by the bed. No response. "Lee Shin-ah," His hand went to her shoulder and tapped gently.
Lee Shin stirred and half-opened her eyes. "hmmm?"
"Uh... It's past 10 pm. I though you're hungry,"
"Oh.... What time is it?"
"10:20. What time did you take the medicine?" Jong Hyun asked.
"As soon as I hang up. That was uh... 3 something."
"And you haven't woke up since?" Jong Hyun was staring at her.
"Oh..."
"What happened?"
"I had cramps." Lee shin answered. "Oh... did you get hat I asked you?"
"I forgot. I was rushing to come home. I was worried something might have happened."
"I'm going out to buy some. Lend me a cap." Lee shin got up.
"No.. No.. You stay here. I'll go and buy you one."
"You said you're embarrassed to buy it. It's okay.. I'm a bit better with the meds. I'll just go down the convenience store. I'll deal later if my brother will spot me."
"No... You stay here." Jong Hyun insisted. He walked out of the room and grabbed his cap.
"Let's go together. I think I need the air." Lee Shin followed him  to the living room.
"Are you sure?"Jong Hyun was bit doubtful. Lee Shin nodded. "Okay. Go get dress."
Lee Shin came out wearing sweat pants with matching sweater. "Uh... I don't have cash.." She said shyly.
Jong Hyun checked his wallet. "Is 10000 won enough? You want to buy other stuffs?"
"Maybe. Can you lend me 50000 more. I am craving on some junk foods."
Jong Hyun looked at her sternly.
"Some street food." Lee Shin corrected herself.
"You go and buy your thing. I'll wait here," Jong Hyun parked on the side street.
Lee Shin smiled and adjusted her cap and the huge rimmed eyeglasses she found in Jong Hyun's office. Lee Shin returned to the car in less than 10 minutes with bag on her hand.
"Did you get everything you wanted?" JOng Hyun asked.
"Hmm.. Thanks again. Shall we?"
"What do you want to eat? I'm going to buy it. You stay in the car." Jong Hyun parked near the food stalls.
"No. You stay in the car." Lee Shin said.
"You said no one knew you're in Korea. What if someone will see you?" Jong Hyun turned to her.
"And what if someone spots you in the street?" Lee Shin countered.
Jong Hyun lost. "Okay. Make it quick then,"
Lee Shin returned with loads of foods.
Jong Hyun was staring at her.  "You're going to eat all of those?"
"I'm sharing it with you,"
"Oh.... You want to go for a stroll? I mean... Somewhere less crowded." Jong Hyun suggested.
Lee Shin stared at Jong Hyun who was focused on the road. "Do you know what you're talking?" Lee Shin suddenly laughed.
Jong Hyun  turned to Lee Shin. "What? I .."
Lee Shin cut him. "We're both worried someone will see us and then you're asking me if I wanted to go for a walk. That's crazy."
Jong Hyun shoulder shrugged. "We're going somewhere."
"Your call. I'm not driving. Can I eat in your car?"
"Sure. I don't mind. Just don't make mess." Jong Hyun answered.
Lee Shin looked at Jong Hyun. "Is this your secret dating place?" she teased.
"I usually come here to unwind."
"ohhhh.... Your dating place."
"No. You know I can't date. I'm engaged to you." he joked.
Lee Shin laughed. "Nice joke. But don't you dare telling everyone that you can't date because you're engage to me. You'll find yourself in huge trouble."
"That reminds me. Are you running away from another arranged marriage?" Jong Hyun asked.
"Nope. It's something else." Lee Shin replied.
Jong Hyun nodded. "I didn't knew you went to our school"
"Oh... That? I just went there for a year or two I guess. I left before the last year in high school."
"That's why I didn't remember seeing you there."
"I was introvert. I hang out with unpopular girls. I don't remember seing you there either,"
"Hmmmm... Maybe because I was invovled with sports. I don't hang around int he school."
"Congratulations for your succesful concert tour. I'm glad I was able to see your concert in Busan. The songs are great." Lee Shin commented.
"Uh..." Jong Hyun paused. "Thanks. Thank you for your contribution as well."
Lee Shin checked her watch. "You don't have schedule tomorrow?" It's nearly 12."
"Oh...Let's go."

 

 

a/n:  Hello my dear readers. It's just a sleep away before my baby's birthday... Sorry I can't write nicer chapter.  Have a wonderful Lee Jong Hyun day!!!Cheers!