ooooppppsss....

Perfect Stranger

I was driving fast that Jonghyun yelled at me. "Slow down will you?! I don't want to be in the morning news,"

I slowed down but still over the speed limit. I want to know what grandmother told him. Did she tell him my real identity? I slammed on the brake on  the red light.

"Dammit! The hell, if you want to die, let me out," he was yelling again.

I stayed silent which annoyed him more.

"Let me drive," he said.

"It's few minutes more." I said calmly but my hands were shaking and I don't know why.

The light turned green and I hit the gas hard. He almost hit his head on the dash board.

"You! Wait till..."

I carelessly parked. I turned off the engine and walked ahead towards the building.

With his long legs he caught up with me. "What's your problem?" he hissed.

"You're my problem! dammit!" I screamed as I got out of the elevator. I frantically punched the key pass and march inside. "You annoy me. You piss me off. You screwed my life!" I shouted. For some reason I don't know why I was suddenly mad at him.

"If you didn't came up with the marriage whatever, this wouldn't have happened." he shouted back.

"Really?" My hands rested on my waist. "Who grabbed who and introduced them to the media? Do you want me to release the photos and videos to the public?"

Jong Hyun's brows creased. He knew all along that his agency took care of that scandal. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, you started this ruckus idiot! Now tell me what grandma told you about Kwon Jiyong,"

"Now you're admitting that you're dating him. Why didn't you just told your mother you're dating him. He's way more popular than I am. Way richer than I am."

My brows drawn to the middle. What is he talking about? "Did grandma told you I'm dating him? She's the only one who knew about Kwon Jiyong."

"She didn't. You're not reading news do you?"

"I do. I don't read entertainment news. They're all same over and over." I raised my brows.

"The whole world know that he's dating someone who owns this." Jong Hyun showed an article in his phone. I skimmed rapidly. "That appeared just before you arrived from London. No one knew where was that taken but when you arrived that night I knew it was you. Same dress and I saw the clutch in your room. You we're driving Jiyong's Bentley when you had the accident. Jiyong came and picked you up this morning. Oh, is that the reason why you left early for London and left me here." He didn't mentioned he saw them at the restaurant.

I wanted to laughed and be mad at the same time. How in the world we got caught. That was in Tate Modern. My last day in London. Someone recognized us in London but nothing in Korea? Now that's weird. "Accident? How did you know about my accident with the bentley?" I shifted the topic to my accident. How did he know.

Jong Hyun looked at me straight in the face and studied my reaction. "You don't remember?"

I looked at him blankly. "I remember getting into an accident and waking up in the hospital,"

Jong Hyun took out his wallet and produce a call card. "How did you think I knew your name when I pulled you in the restaurant?"

I took the card. It was my call card. Does that mean I gave that to him? My first ever call card but I can't find the others when I woke up.

"I called that number after the accident because I didn't see any other name in the news. They said there's no such name working in their company. I thought it was a prank and you were hyung's fan. But I was bothered by the Bentley. There's only one person in Korea who owns a white Bentley and popular enough to cover the accident. I was suspecting you're Kwon Jiyong's girlfriend."

"Grandma didn't mentioned anything?" I wanted to make sure.

"So you're grandmother knew about your relationship with Gdragon,"

"We're not dating." I said flatly. "I have to go. I have a meeting  tomorrow,"

"Why don't you sleep here. It's late and I'm sure your brother won't like you driving." Jong Hyun said.

I breathed deeply. I live here anyways. I got up and walked to the guest room. I sat at the bed after taking shower. My mind started to rattle. Did I really slept with Jong Hyun last night? Was that why I was kinda mean to him on the way home? ! I walked to his room and knocked.

He opened the door. "You okay?"

"Did.... did we slept.. I mean Did something happened last night between us?" I asked  stammering.

Jong Hyun was staring at me. "Why are you asking?"

My right brows raised.  "Whatever happened last night forget it. It never happened. I was mad. You were drunk. We were both mad,"

Jong Hyun was still silent. "I'll take a shower and I'll join you for a tea later." He picked up his towel and walked to the bathroom.

I sat in his bed. 'dammit! How the hell that happened? I swear I was on my right mind last night,' I pulled my hair and laid my back on the bed. I stared at the ceiling. 'damn! It can't be. There's no way I slept with this user! I am leaving this place first thing in the morning,'

Jong Hyun came out of the bathroom and walked into Lee Shin sleeping on the bed. Her feet were dangling on the bedside and her towel was still on her hair.

"Lee Shin-ah," Jong Hyun tried to wake her up. "Aish, your hair is still wet," He put her feet up to the bed and removed the towel from her hair. "Lee Shin-ah, wake up. Your hair is still wet. You need to dry it,"

"Hmm," Lee Shin stirred.

"You have to dry you hair or you'll get sick," Jong Hyun repeated.

But Lee Shin was in deep asleep. Physically and mentally buned out. She turned and didn't even stirred. Jong Hyun sighed. He took another towel and laid it on the pillow. He slowly moved Lee Shin so she was sleeping on her side.  He painstakingly dried her hair using towels after towel. When her hair was dried enough, he turned her and she was sleeping on her back. He laid on his side as well, staring at Lee Shin.

"You're pretty. I'm sorry we ended up this way," he brushed the fringes of hair that dropped covering her face. "I think I am starting to like you," Jong Hyun bolted at his own words. He walked out of the room. "what the? Did I just said I like her? No way! I am married and she hates me to pieces,"

Jong Hyun remembered what happened last night.

They were both shouting to each other. He was trying to get her admit that she's dating Gdragon but things got twisted and they started to fight. He was screaming at him. Jong Hyun who got some shots earlier shouted back as well. Then things began to heat up.  He pulled her and slammed her to the wall. He captured her lips roughly. Lee Shin fought and pushing her at first but she responded and  s her hands around his neck eventually. He carried her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

Jong Hyun didn't hear any protest from Lee Shin. She was tired and slept in his arms until her phone rang. She answered it and jumped out of the bed in seconds. She was running out of the room. She was still on her pyjamas when she left.