The wife

Perfect Stranger

Lee Shin chatted with the receptionist before making her way to the director's office. She was on the lobby peeking on every window for the artist hoping to see her brother on act of practicing.

"What are you doing here?"

Lee Shin turned to face where the voice was from and make sure the question was directed to her. It's Gong Seung Yeon. "Oh hi!" she smiled.

"I am asking what are you doing here?" she snapped.

"I've some business to deal with," Lee Shin answered calmly.

"get your hands off Lee Jong Hyun," she hissed.

"Lee Jong..." Lee Shin's brows were drawn to the middle. "What's with Lee Jong Hyun?"

"He mentioned that he might ditch the show because he's interested to some girl,"

Lee Shin tilted her head and looked at the girl blankly. "And what does it have to do with me? Didn't you realize that your onscreen husband," she stressed on the word on screen . "is an idol. And what is an idol? Girl, you have to study more rather than accusing people around okay?"

"I heard him talking to you and meeting at home." Seung Yeon said.

Lee Shin made an O. "Well, you don't know your husband that much," she was mocking her.

"Ya!" she slapped Lee Shin.

Lee shin was dumbfounded. "Did you..... did you just...You !" her hand flew to her face.

But Seung Yeon was at advantage because she was on her trainer while Lee Shin was wearing a skirt and heels. Seung Yeon was able to dodge Lee Shin's attack.

"Did you just call me ! who do you think you are? You don't deserve Jong Hyun oppa," Seung yeon was shouting and attracted passerbys.

"Really? Want me to tell you a secret?" Lee Shin provoked her. "We slept together," she whispered to Seung Yeon's ears.

With out any warning, Seung Yeon pulled Lee Shin's hair and in an instant Lee Shin was on the floor. People started to gather around them but no one bothered to separate them. Afraid to get involved.

Lee Shin kicked her heels and grabbed Seung Yeon by the collar. Her one knee on the floor and both legs were suppporting her body. "Is this how your parents raised you? huh?" she looked around. The people around avoided her eyes. "Who is managing her?" she  shouted. No answer. "Who is ing managing her?" No one answered. Leaving her heels and purse on the floor she dragged Seung Yeon by her arms away. All eyes were on them. She pushed the director's door open with out even knocking.

The director got up from her chair in shock. "What is going on?"

"Who is managing her?" Lee Shin screamed. "Get me the president.,"

"Uh... Miss, that... the director was stammering.

"I said get me the CEO!" her pitch went higher.

"Look here miss, we can't just.. Miss, we can talk about this with out the president," the director tried to be calm.

"Is this how you raise your talents?" Lee Shin said in sarcasm. "Get me the president if you don't want to lose your job,"

The director was hesitant but called the president's office right away.

"Tell him, it's Lee Shin,"

Not even 5 minutes have past, the CEO came barging into the director's office. "What happened?" the question was directed to the director.

"I have no idea. This lady barged in dragging Miss Gong." the director answered.

"She slapped me infront of your employees." Lee Shin answered.

"She whaat?" the president was shocked. He hit his forehead. "Oh my God! Where's your manager?" he asked Gong Seung yeon,"

"Miss Shin, are you okay?" the CEO turned to Lee Shin.

Lee Shin was fanning herself with her hand. "I feel suffocated. It's so hot in here," she passed out.

"dammit! Get her to my office and  find Lee Tae Min," the CEO was shouting.

The director scrambled on the phone just then Hee Chul came in. "Sir, the mee.."

"Bring Miss Shin to my office," the CEO ordered Hee Chul. Hee Chul hauled Lee Shin and ran towards the CEO's office.

 Mean while at the lobby. The people around started to murmur.

"who is she?"

"I heard she's an illustrator. She did Kim Hee Chul sunbae's book."

"A trainee maybe,"

She was here before and the CEO asked her to his office.

"maybe CEO's relative."

It didn't escaped SHINee's attention. Min Ho, Jong Hyun and Onew were on their way out when they saw part of what happened.

"Hyung, call Tae Min," Onew panicked.

Jong Hyun was on the phone right away. "Tae Min-ah, where are you?"

"Just parked at the building. What's up?" tae Min answered.

"Hurry up. Your sister dragged Gong Seung yeon. She looks very angry," Jong Hyun said.

"What? What happened?" Tae Min started to panicked.

"I don't know. We just saw her dragging Seung Yeon away. She's even barefooted. I heard someone said Seung Yeon slapped her and pulled her hair,"

"Oh ! ! Where are they now?" Tae Min was obviously running.

"No idea."

"! Noona is laid back and quiet but when she snaps she can be very violent. No one can stop her. Only... dammit." Tae Min hung up and ran towards Kim Jong Hyun. "Hyung.." Just then his phone rang. It's the Director. He hang up after exchanging few words. "They're at the CEO's office. Noona passed out. I gotta go. This is bad."

"Want us to come?" Onew offered.

"uhh... Thanks but I got his under control. See you later guys," Tae Min ran out of the lobby. He pushed the door open with out knocking. "Noona?!" He was shocked. Lee Shin was lying on the couch unconscious. "sir," he looked at the CEO and then to Hee Chul who was at the room as well.

"Kim Hee Chul, we have to cancel the meeting today. I'll set up another meeting before the launching. I have to make sure Miss Lee Shin is feeling better."

Hee Chul left the office with out saying anything.

"Make sure this won't get out. Check everyone who was at the scene earlier. Make sure that there was no recording or whatsoever  evidence. Meet them all and warn them that if this incident gets out of this building, they better start packing up. As for Gong Seung Yeon. I'll deal with her later. You deal with her for now. Don't let her out of the building. Cancel all her activities," The CEO was barking orders to the director on the phone.

Tae Min knelt infront of Lee Shin. "noona,"

"I'm sorry about this." The CEO apologized.

"What exactly... Oh, Noona, you're awake," Tae Min's voice became joyous.

"hey, what are you doing..." Lee Shin asked softly and tried to get up but Tae Min restrained her.

"Noona, are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Tae Min asked in concern.

"I'll be fine. It's probably after effect. I had chicken at lunch. That's probably why,"

"Chicken??!! Ya! What.. Okay whatever. What happened?" Tae Min asked.

"I had the shots. Don't worry. Oh.. My purse and darn! shoes!" Lee shin stared at her toes.

"I had it bring over. " The CEO answered. "What exactly happened?"

Lee Shin leaned on the couch. "Your trainee just came up on me and slapped me and pulled my hair."

"What's her reason for acting that way?" Tae Min asked. "Have you met her before?"

"Last time at the filming of Orange Marmalade.  She was talking about her husband. I didn't know Lee Jong Hyun was casted in the drama."

"How is it related to you?" the CEO asked.

"No idea. Call her. " Lee Shin said. "Tae Min-ah, can you wait me outside. I'll call you,"

"I'll be with Onew. Just get the CEO to call any SHINee. They will know where I am,"

"Thanks monster. Don't worry  and don't tell oppa about this hmm," Lee Shin hugged her brother.

Tae Min nodded and got up.

Gong Seung Yeon entered the office with the director behind her as Tae Min was leaving the office.

"I'm going to see the director to discuss your punishment," the CEO looked at Seung Yeon.

"I'll have a small chit chat with your talent. see you later," Lee Shin said and the CEO left.

"So, do you have something to say?" Lee Shin rested her elbow on the armrest and looked straight at Seung Yeon.

"I'm sorry."

Lee Shin scoffed. "What were you thinking?"

"I.. I can't risk the show to get cancelled."

"Admit it you're swallowed by your jealousy."

"Jong Hyun oppa mentioned of leaving the show. He said he wants to discuss it to with his agency,"

"let me tell you a secret. Jong Hyun and I are really dating. Engaged to be exact,"

Seung Yeon turned to Lee Shin. "What do you mean by that. Jong hyun oppa made it clear that he wasn't dating anyone."

"Oh really?" Lee Shin raised her brows. "So what are you going to do with this mess you created? I can see that the CEO's so mad about it. Listen to me, miss, if you want to stay in the company, you have to do what I will ask you?"

Seung Yeon was just quiet. She knows what at stake.

Lee Shin picked up her phone. "Hey, monster, did you bring your car?"

"Uh.. no. my manager picked me up earlier. You need a lift?"

"I have some place to go and I'm not in the mood to take the subway,"

"Oh... one second I'll ask Jong Hyun hyung if he's busy." the line wen silent. Tae Min came back a few minutes later. "Jong Hyun hyung's free for the next hour. He can drive you. We're at the lobby. You can come when you're ready,"

"Thanks monster. I'll see you in a bit. I'm waiting for the CEO to come back," Lee Shin said. And just like in a cue, the CEO came in. "Sir, I have to go,"

"Oh...I apologize for my talent's behavior." the CEO apologized. He turned to Seung yeon. "Did you apologized?" Seung Yeon nodded. "I discussed with the director how to deal with this. You're grounded for the mean time. No cellphone or communication outside.  No social communications. It's a total grounded. We'll call your parents to not worry. We'll discuss further about your projects. "Gong seung Yeon," the CEO tried to be calm. "Explain,"

"I'm sorry. I'm at fault. I didn't mean to hit her," Seung Yeon was crying.

"Lee Shin eyed her. "Stop the drama. Why are you crying? You didn't mean it? Why did you approach me? Sir, I assume you have CCTV cameras installed everywhere. You can verify what your talent is saying,"

The CEO sat at his chair. "Gong Seung Yeon, haven't you learned from Yewon's scandal? I don't know what to do if this goes out. Miss Lee Shin, is there anything you want to say?"

"How about withdrawing from the show we got married?" Lee Shin didn't battled an eye. "That this girl is dating outside the camera."

"What? No! That's not fair. I wasn't dating..." Seung Yeon protested.

"Miss Lee Shin, I don't think that's a fair.  I'll make sure she will reflect on her actions," the CEO said.

"Not fair? What is fair, going up to a stranger hitting and accusing her? You tell me Miss Gong Seung Yeon. Sir, it all started with the show. Didn't you know that your talent and the husband are really dating?"

The CEO looked at Seung Yeon. His eyes seeking for the truth.

"Uh.. that. we're not really dating. We went out couple of times but we're not officially dating and that was months ago."

"I trust your word for now Gong Seung Yeon. You may leave. Your manager's waiting outside. You have to stay in your dorm until further notice about your activities." the CEO dismissed Seung Yeon. As soon as Seung Yeon left  the CEO made a deep breath. "I'm really sorry."

"I hope no form of media will go out regarding this." Lee Shin said.

"I'm making it sure. I will set up another time for your meeting with Kim Hee Chul"

 

a/n: please don't hate me for making Seung Yeon a bad girl. lols! *rans and hides*