London bridge

Perfect Stranger

I flew to London after the meeting with Kim Hee Chul. I rebooked the ticket and informed my brothers on the change of plans. I will deal with my mother when I come back. I will definitely have to get out of this forced relationship. Seeing JongHyun acting lovey dovey with his screen wife made my mind goes mad. Wait. Mad? Why am I mad? Maybe same reason as it caused my freedom. Or Jealous. Jealous? I slapped my self mentally. Why would I be jealous? Maybe you like Jong Hyun. My inner mind answered. But my sane mind was screaming. There's  no way I will like that jerk.

London. The last time I came was when with my family. I was 10 years old. London was way different  before.

I met up with Miss Smith  and publisher the next day. They  were so nice. We talked about the project. Negotiate. We finally agreed to terms.  I promised to come back as soon as I finish the  project. They offered me to tour around which I eagerly accepted and asked for a certain place. They brought me to the place. I looked around. At the end of the day, they took me to a popular restaurant. Over all, it was a success.

I dressed up and checked out from the hotel. I took a taxi and went to the Tate Modern. I was walking to the bridge when I thought I recognized someone. "Gdragon?" I hesitated if to approach  him  or not. Chae Won and I  spoke over skype early this morning. She went to Jimin's house  and  true to our guess. She had a present for her birthday. Jimin had a letter for both of us. Jimin talked about Jiyong. I cried  when Chae Won was reading it for me..

I mustered up my courage and walk up to him. "Kwon Jiyong? "

He turned. "Lee Shin?"

I can see how his sad face brightened  and surprised. "Fancy seeing you here,"

"Jimin" he said sadly.

I nodded. "Jimin always had this in her drawings and essays. We planned to come here together. The three  of us."

He nodded. "He always mention it to me. I promised her to bring her here on her 25th birthday,"

I leaned forward and watched the boats on the river. Jiyong  leaned on his back. "I'm sorry,"

"Hmm?" He turned and we're both  facing the river. "What are you sorry for?"

"Uhm...Jimin sent us letters. Time posted. Chae Won read it over skype this morning. She explained everything to us and hoped to get along with you," I explained.

"Ohhh.... I know. I understand you. Jimin told me everything and I can't blame you for hating me. Are you going back today?" he asked.

I nodded. "It will be still 24 when I arrive in Korea. You?"

"I'm going straight to the airport from here," Jiyong answered.

"Oh. Same here. Shall we go together? Oh.. sorry. I forgot you're the famous GDragon," I took back my offer.

"I'll see you in Korea. Let's go for dinner. Call Chae Won to join us. Give me your number."

I hand him phone. "I'll mail her at the airport."

Jiyong's car was waiting when we got out of the airport. He got into the driver's seat. His manager motioned me to get in as well. It was a long drive from the airport to where we were picking up Chae Won.

Jiyong took us in a high end restaurant. I've been there twice with my family nothing else. The atmosphere was kind of awkward at first. The dinner was quiet. We talked about life, entertainment world, travels and works. He handed us a CD each. I myself was surprise.

"First edition. First Copy." he forced a smile. "That's not yet out. I asked my label to get me just for you two."

"Thank you," Chae Won and I said in unison.

 We got back to his car after lunch. He stopped by a flower shop. He bought bunch of flowers. He drove us to the gravesite. We all offered prayer to Jimin. I silently asked for forgiveness.

"I want to bring you somewhere before dropping you off," We got off in a charnel house.

I was wondering why we're in the place. Maybe Jiyong had Jimin's fake urn in here so he could visit  on his own. We followed him without asking question.

"Kwon Seunghyun?" I read the name and a....ultrasound photo. My eyes went wild.

"She was so excited to tell you both. That day, she told me she's going to break the news to both of you. She was 8 weeks pregnant. I wanted to come and meet you guys as to clear up the misunderstanding but she insisted it's a girls time." Jiyong's voice soften and I could say he was crying. he just confirmed everything.

I can feel the warm liquid in my face as well. Kang Jimin was pregnant? I covered my face with my hand. "God!" I exclaimed and turned to Chae Won. He hugged tightly and cried.

"I thought you guys have to know as she was excited to tell you the news." Jiyong leaned on the wall.

"Thank you  for telling us," Chae Won broke free from my arms. I was still in shock. Chae Won literally dragged me back to the car.

It was a silent drive until he dropped Chae Won and me off. I was like a zombie. I don't even know if I thank him. I dragged my luggage  to the elevator. The news haven't sunk in yet. I am still trying to digest everything.

 

a/n: As you know I am a fan of BIGBANG as well. This was originally posted after Bigbang announced they will be in the city near me.
Spoiler alert: More GDragon cameos ahead