Make up

Perfect Stranger

Allkpop : LV purse lady strikes again.

                Now it's  SHINEE's Lee Taemin. Lee TaeMin and a girl sporting the vintage and limited edition of LV purse was spotted at a high end restaurant owned by the hockey player  Park Jung Hoon. The mystery girl was first spotted in London with Gdragon. The purse was known to be a limited edition. According to LV, there were only 500 of that kind that was released. It was speculated  before that Kwon Jiyong  gifted the said purse to his girlfriend. That the girl broke up with Gdragon and now with SHINee's Lee Tae Min.......

JongHyun  read the news feed. He's  not sure anymore if Lee Shin owned the purse.  He continued reading. He dialed Lee Shin's number but it was busy.  he walked towards the set. Seung yeon was already at the set preparing for the next scene.

"Oppa," seung yeon approached Jong Hyun after the filming.

"hmmm?" Jong Hyun turned to her.

"uhm... Lee Shin. Uh... You're... I mean... I heard you talking to her last time on the phone," Seung Yeon stammered. she doesn't know how to talk it to Jong Hyun.

"I guess so," Jong Hyun was playing safe.

"can I have her number?" she asked.

Jong Hyun stared at her. 'What does Seung Yeon know?' he asked himself.

"I can give you but I just can't pass people's number." he said.

"I... I want to apologize."

"Apologize?" Jong Hyun repeated.

Seung Yeon nodded. "Uhm.. I attacked her last time she was at the building. I mean physically hit her. I want to apologize."

"Hit her? What do you mean?" Jong Hyun became more curious what happened.

"It's my fault. I saw her at the building and accused her of seducing you right away. I don't know what came to me. I slapped her and she retaliated. We ended up in the  CEO's office. I was so stressed out and tired. I'm sorry. Please. can you.."

Jong Hyun eyed Seung Yeon. Gauging if she's telling the truth. Because that was the time that he drove Lee Shin to SM building and she came out in Kim Jong Hyun's car. batting cage. Kim Jong Hyun mentioned that she was stressed. "I'm not sure if she wants to but you can use my phone. I'm not really at ease giving her number."

"Please."

Jong Hyun scrolled Lee Shin's number and pressed call. He handed it to Seung Yeon. It just kept ringing. Seung Yeon just left a message and hand back the phone to Jong Hyun.

"Thanks oppa. I really didn't mean it."

"Seung yeon-ah, ahm, I heard from my CEO that you're agency was talking of pulling you out from this show. Do you think that was the reason?"

"I guess so. Our CEO knows Lee Shin that much. I'm wondering if she's a daughter of the CEO."

"What?" Jong Hyun exclaimed. 'That make sense though. Our CEO have a high respect to her as well.'

"I don't know. But I don't want this to be cancelled. It's my first big project."

Jong Hyun breathed deeply. "we'll work this out. Don't worry. I know a bit of Miss Lee Shin. I don't think she took it hard."

"You didn't see her. She was really mad to the extent of passing out."

"Passed out? You mean she fainted?" Jong Hyun suddenly became worried. Lee Shin had just shot for her allergy few hours before that. Maybe the shot  didn't worked.

"I'm suddenly scared but  if the show was about to get cancelled, why are we filming?"

"Let's just wait what our agency will decide on." Jong Hyun said. "I have to go. I have an early schedule tomorrow. See you next filming,"

"See you oppa."

 

"Miss Lee Shin?"  Lee Shin heard it from her back. She turned around to check who was it. She squinted. "Eunhyuk, I'm with Super Junior."

"Oh.... sorry. I didn't recognized you," Lee shin apologized. "I mean I really don't know you all,"

"It's alright. But thank you for making Hee-nim cut his hair,"

"huh? ahhh..He looks better with the new hair," Lee Shin smiled broadly.

"Sure he does.  It's nice to see you here again. I won't hold you long. Have a great day!" Eunhyuk waved and left.

Lee Shin just smiled. She went straight to the CEO's office.

"Miss Lee Shin, what's the business you have for today." the CEO asked.

"Sir, I wanted to apologized for the incident weeks. I was at fault as well," she apologized.

"Miss Shin, it was obvious that out talent started it." The CEO said.

"I know but I shouldn't have retaliated." Lee Shin was owning the blame as well.

The CEO sighed. "Alright. Let's forget it."

"And forget about withdrawing your talent from the show as well." Lee Shin added.

"Are you okay?" the CEO wanted to be sure.

"Hmmm... and I want to talk to Miss Gong Seung Yeon. If that is possible."

The CEO dialed the phone and asked for Seung Yeon to his office. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah. I don't want to be in bad relationship with people."

"Alright. I'll leave you to talk to my talent. let me know if you need anything and oh... the book was pretty. Your work is incredible. You should do more works,"

"I am busy with an english writer for now. I'm taking it slow," Lee Shin answered.

"That's great." There was a knock at the door. "That must be Miss Gong. Have a good chat," the CEO got up and opened the door. "Miss Lee Shin is inside." the CEO closed the door behind him.

"Take a seat. Lee Shin motioned the couch across her. "I got your message."

"I want to apologize. Sincerely," Seung Yeon bowed.

"That's alright. Forget it. I shouldn't have called you . I apologize for that. My hormones were working up,"

"But.."

Lee Shin cut Seung Yeon. "Don't worry about it. Regarding your show, I asked the CEO not to withdraw. And the thing I told you about Jong Hyun. Forget it. Just go on with your show."

Seung Yeon just nodded.

"Good luck with your show. This might not be the last time we will see each other because I'll be around SM a lot but I hope we won't cross path again." Lee Shin said seriously.

"I understand." Seung Yeon said meekly.

Lee Shin reached for the bag on her side and handed it to Seung Yeon. "Say, as an apology."

"Miss Lee shin, I can't accept this. I was the one at wrong," Seung Yeon was trying to reject the gift.

"Take it. I personally picked that. If you won't accept as an apology, say as a gift on your wedding." Lee Shin insisted. "And oh... you don't have to worry about Jong Hyun. You guys work hard on your show instead."

"I'm really sorry," Seung Yeon said softly.

"We're cool. Okay. Forget about what happened and let's move forward. Don't let it drag you down. People here may be talking about you. Let them. Just do your job." Lee Shin boosted Seung yeon's ego. "Thank you for your time." Lee Shin got up and offered a hand shake which Seung yeon accepted. "It was nice meeting you,"

"You too, Miss Lee Shin. I wish you the best as well."