unveiling: two

Perfect Stranger

 'hmm.. he's gentle  and good looking,' Lee Shin was studying the guy seated by the window. She received a message from EunSeo that the person who had the designs wanted to meet her. She told her not to give away anything about her. Eunseo was as well curious who was the guy. The meeting was at the Glass cafe. A table was reserved specifically for him that's why Lee Shin knows who he was . 'A perfect boyfriend material," she smiled to herself and walked out the back door. She walked in the front door like an ordinary costumer. She walked straight to the table. "Jeong Jun Seong?"

The guy got up and bowed. "Miss Song Chae Won?"

For a second Lee Shin forgot she was carrying Chae Won's name for the charade she and her bestfriend created. "oh..Nice to meet you," she extended a hand which Jeong Jun Seong accepted. "have a seat," she motioned the chair. Jun Seong sat down and so with Lee Shin. "Want to order something. The coffee here are great." Lee Shin wanted to laugh at herself promoting her own cafe.

"I read that from reviews,"

Lee Shin handed him the menu book.

"I'll have the Ocean's mist."

"Oh... you should try the... nevermind." Lee Shin took it back. She was about to say the crepes but she can't make it.

"I heard that you're a writer. Manhwa writer?" Jun  Seong looked up.

Lee Shin nodded. " I'm not sure where did you hear it but yeah and  I'm not going to beat around the bush. I'm curious how you had the designs."

"You're not from Busan are you?" Jun Seo didn't answer question. "I can't see the trace of Busan accent."

"Busan? What do you mean... Uh... Uhm" Lee Shin wasn't quite sure why Seong Jeong brought up Busan. "What's with Busan?"

"I'm from Busan,"

"Okay. What has it something to do with the designs I'm after?" Lee Shin puckered her lips.

"Uh... you don't remember?" Jun Seong  wasn't sure if to spill the story about the designs.

"Uh... Remember what? I went to Songdo high and I left after 2 years. I didn't really live there for long."

"Oh... That's why."

"That's why?" Lee Shin's brows creased. "You're making me nervous and curious with your reactions,"

Before Jun Seong could answer their orders arrived.

"Ocean mist for the handsome young man and your favorite sunrise juice mix miss." the server set down the tray with their drinks. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

"Jun Seong -sshi?" Lee Shin asked the guy across her.

"any recommendation?" Jun Seong turned to the server.

The server looked at Lee Shin. "Hmmm.. can you prepare the dough for crepes. I'll be right there." Lee Shin told the server who acknowledged and left right away. Jun Seong was looking at her. "Ohhhh... my friend owns this and I usually plays around the kitchen. I'll try to make something. I'll be back." Lee Shin got up and left. It didn't took her long. after 15 minutes she was back with a plate of her signature crepes. She just changed the presentation and used kiwi fruit. She added bacon instead of ham. She learned her lesson when she made crepes for Jong Hyun. She doesn't want to commit the same mistakes again. Who know this guy is active in SNS as well. "especially for you," she set the plate down. She saw how  eyes widened.

"Oh.... pretty. I don't even want to eat it," Jun Seong was drawn into the food.

"It's the best while it's hot." Lee Shin said.

"Excuse me," a girl was standing beside them. 

"yes?" Lee Shin looked up and smiled at the girl.

"Uhm... I saw that. What's the name of that order in the menu?" the girl pointed at the crepes.

"Huh? Oh....That? Uhm...It's actually not in the menu. It's still under evaluation if it will be added in the menu."

"oh.. you own this place?" the girl covered .

"No. It's my friend."

"Oh... thank you and I apologize for interrupting," she bowed and left.

"Mind if I take a photo and post it in my instagram?" Jun Seong asked permission.

"Aw.. that's sweet of you asking permission. By all means but uhmm... please don't tag the cafe. As I mentioned to the girl earlier, it's still under evaluation and I'm not even sure if it will sell."

Jun Seong picked his fork and carefully  cut the crepes.

Lee Shin was watching him carefully with his first bite.

"ohhhh.... This definitely have to be in the menu. This is heaven." he said between chewing.

"That I think so they should as well." Lee Shin pretended to agree but truthfully, she doesn't want the crepes to be in the menu. They have another type of crepe on the menu but not as how Lee Shin present her crepes. "Okay back to the why we're here. About the design." Lee Shin shifted back the topic.

"Oh....before I go there. I noticed that painting," he pointed at the drawing she hang at the cashier corner. It's the unpublished part from the Manhwa Orange marmalade. "looks like from the Orange marmalade."

"And before I answer that am I correct that you and Eun Seo's boyfriend are close?"

"Eun Seo?" Jun Seong have no idea who she is.

Lee Shin nodded. "Park Eun Seo"

"Uh... Never heard that name before." Jun Seong said.

"Oh... Then how did we have this meeting?"

"ohhh..." Jun Seong smiled and laughed. "Must be the girlfriend."

Lee Shin was drawn with the sweet smile. She nearly giggled but controlled herself. "So?"

"Kang Jo Woon. He called  last week and told me about the design."

Lee Shin nodded. "Ok. Kang Jo Woon is Eun Seo's boyfriend who is your friend who accordingly, the design was originally in your position. Now  I want to know how did my design end up in your hand."

"uh.. That... uhmm.. Let's just say I had it for long and I want to find who did it." Jun Seong doesn't know how to answer her question.

"Come on. Those were from years ago. If not for my signature and initial, I wouldn't have recognized it. Ok. You found me. Now what?"

Jun Seong drew a deep breath. "I don't think I'm in the..."

Lee interrupted him. His phone rang and it's those callers she can't ignore. "excuse me, I have to take this." she got up and walked towards the painting section. "what's up monster."

"Noona. Crisis." Tae Min voice was raspy.

"Whaat?"

"Noona, someone caught us last time at Jong Hoon hyung's restaurant. It's all over the net. Your face is slightly visible. I already called Jun Ha hyung. I hope he'll do something."

"What did our agency said?"

"Stay put for a while. I just got off with the CEO and worst comes to worst, we will release a statement that your my sister."

"Ya! Lee Tae Min. You don't..." Lee Shin lowered her voice. "I'll see you at home. I have an important meeting. I'll check the internet later. Take care." she hang up and walked back to their table. "Sorry about that and uh... something emergency came up. I have to leave. It's nice meeting you and I am hoping to meet with you again. We haven't talk about why we set up this meeting."

"That can't be help. It was nice meeting you too. Uhm... Is it possible to get your number? I would like us to keep in touch."

Lee Shin's brows raised automatically. "Huh? oh... I can see why not."

"Thank you and yeah, I have lot of question for you." Jun Seong said.

"Same here. I'm really sorry." Lee Shin offered a hand shake. "Have a great day."

"No problem. At least I have something to start."

Mr. Jeong Jun Seong, you're making me curious. Really. But I have to go. Thanks for coming." Lee Shin walked out the front door and walked back in passing through the back door. She went straight to the office and checked the entertainment news. True to Tae Min's words. It's the top search of the hour. Whoever knows her will recognize her right away. She hasn't finished reading the article when her phone rang.

It's Chae Won. "princess you're doomed."

"I know. Tae Min just called and I'm reading at the articles. I don't know what to do."

"Can't his agency release a statement that you're a fan."

"It's not that easy. We're in the same table."

"So? "

"I don't know. I'm going home. I'll wait for the boys at home. Jun Ha oppa might have solution to it."

"oh... how did the meeting go?" Chae Won changed topic.

"I have to leave. I was disappointed.."

"Disappointed? What do... is he uhurm.. not good looking at all? Not dateable?"

"He is a boyfriend material. He's handsome, well mannered and looks like a gentleman. Chae Won-ah..I want to date him." Lee Shin squealed.

"Did you take a picture?"

"Oh God no. Tae Min called in the middle and won't that be rude? Taking photos but he took my number. I hope he calls. He really thinks I'm you."

"ohlalala!"

"Oh he's from Busan and he assumed I'm from Busan. I don't know why. We really didn't talk much."

"Hmmm.... you're type?' Chae Won .

"Hmmm...his voice was y."

"Because he's from Busan." Chae Won continued. "didn't I tell you Lee Jong Hyun's voice is so y especially when he unknowingly was speaking in his Busan accent."

Lee Shin nearly choked. "You're surrounded with y men. What can I say and yet you haven't got yourself a boyfriend. What's wrong with you Song Chae Won? What happened to the male killer Chae Won that we know." Lee Shin joked.

"Died long time ago." Chae Won answered and both laughed.

"I've to go. I'm going back home. Mom's probably going ballistic by now. I'm surprised she hasn't called yet."

"Alright. Come by sometime this week. There's a twist on the  'Diary'." Chae Won hang up first.

 

"Jun Seong-ah, how did the meeting  go? Jong Hyun  called his bestfriend as soon as he sat just on  the van. He just arrived frome Shanghai.

"ohhhh... my type of girl huh? I guess you're right. You like pretty girls with make up and everything."

"What time are you coming?" Jong Hyun asked.

"Jong Hyun-ah, Sorry. My team had an emergency matter to deal with. I need to go and settle it myself. It's out of town. I'll be back in two days," Jun Seong apologized that he can't make it that day.

"Oh... that's sad. Uhmm. Tell me about the meeting then."

"When you said she's more of my type, I think she's more of your type." Jun Seong said.

"Come on.. I know your type of girls." Jong Hyun teased.

"And I know your type of girls." Jun Seong shot back.

"Okay, How was it?" Jong Hyun asked. "Did you take a photo?"

"Nah. We cut the meeting short. She had an emergency but she's pretty and yeah, the chubbiness is gone. She sounds so smart. She's not from Busan though. She said she stayed there for just 2 years and left... Uh.. we'll talk about her sometime. My boss will kill me if I'll not get this things done before weekend,"

"Alright. I'll see you soon. But uhm... I'm off for another concert and  I might be in Japan for 3 weeks for the concert and then the Busan."

"I'll see you in Busan then if we won't be able to meet this month." Jun seong concluded.

"Ok. Bro Good night."

 

 

a/n:  this chappie wasn't  edited. Might edit when when I get back at my end.... Enjoy!