What Is Happening To Me?

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

You and Jaekyung were currently in a coffee shop that time when she looked at you suspiciously. She was shifting her stare at you and at her phone.

“Waeyo?” Your forehead wrinkled by her stare.

She pointed at the screen of her phone. A video was playing on it. “Is this you Yuri-yah?”

You leaned to take a look at it and shyly nodded at her.

“You didn’t tell me you filmed an MV with Boyfriend.” She looks at you with two eyebrows raised.

“You’ll know about it anyway.” You casually replied while sipping your coffee, feeling the sweet aroma on it.

“But honestly, you looked so stunning here.” Her eyes narrowed. “You guys looked so sweet and all here.”

You blushed at her statement. “Not really.”

“It looks so real. I didn’t know that you also have a talent for acting. When did you shoot for this?”

“That was just few days before DBSK’s concert.”

She chuckled. “I could see Dongwoo-oppa’s jealous face once he sees this.”

You stopped sipping your coffee. “What he has got to do with this and why would he be jealous?”

She shook her shoulders. “I just thought so, since I smell ‘something’ different these past few days between the two of you.” She followed it with a grin.

“Let’s see his reaction once he sees this.” Jaekyung whispered while looking at you.

*-------------------------------------*

Meanwhile, the Infinite members had just finished their practice. All of them sat in the corner, feeling exhausted. Some of them were drinking water while others were wiping their sweats that dripped from their forehead, neck down to shoulders.

Woohyun was about to drink a water in a bottle when his phone beeped. He stood up and took it from the table near them, then goes back where is buddies are.

He smiled upon recognizing that the message was from his girlfriend. His mind keeps guessing what the message is all about.

As he reads the message, he saw a link attached to it. His forehead furrowed a bit. Curiosity led him to click it.

“Hey, hyung, are you watching ?” Sungyeol as he squeezed beside him.

“What are you saying ? Look at this.” Woohyun replied to him, he points at his phone playing a video. A music video, actually.

Sungyeol’s mouth opened widely and blurted out. “Wow, is that Yuri?”

The other boys who were having their topic stopped and started surrounding the two.

“It’s your cousin, hyung! Right?” Sungjong asked in awe to Woohyun.

“Yes. Jaekyung told me so.”

“Whoa. She’s so pretty there! I didn’t know she can act!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

“And that sweetness at the video looks so genuine, right Dongwoo-hyung?” Hoya asked his buddy beside him.

Dongwoo didn’t answer. His face was a bit of dark.

*-------------------------------------*

As night fell, all of the boys were already sleeping at their bunk beds except for one.

Jang Dongwoo.

He keeps on turning his body from left to right. What boggles his kind is the music video that Woohyun showed them during their practice earlier. It was the latest MV of Boyfriend’s ‘Don’t Touch My Girl’.

He was really surprised to see you there. He must admit that you looked so pretty in his eyes there but at the same time felt something weird when he saw you and the Boyfriend members’ closeness at the said MV. It sure looked so real that he felt something struck in his chest.

“What is happening to me?” Dongwoo said in frustration as he pulls his hair. “Am I just being protective over her or..?”

He didn’t continue his words anymore. The feeling was still strange for him, and he never felt like that before. Not even with Min.

 

-----------------------------------------

*Hey, guys! Sorry for the late update. xD