A Good Morning

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

“Nothing’s over.. Nothing’s over..”

You lift up your one eye as you reach out for your phone alarming.

“Aish, here we go again.” You uttered then hurriedly stood up upon realizing that the short school break was over.

You started fixing yourself and took your breakfast. After that, you grabbed your bag and was about to reach for the door when a knock interrupted you.

When you checked for it, your heart almost jumped in delight.

“What is he doing there at this early morning?” You excitedly asked in your thought.

As you opened the door, a smile was flashed all over Dongwoo’s face.

“Good morning!” He cheerfully greeted.

For a few seconds, you were lost for words.

“Are you going to school already?” He timidly asked.

“Y-yes, oppa. Wae?”

“Uhm, you know, I’m on my way to jogging today and I happened to passed by here so, uhm..” He scratched his nape. “I’ll walk you to your school if you want.”

“Jeongmal?” You couldn’t help but felt a tingling feeling within you.

Dongwoo nodded.

*-------------------------------------*

While on the way to school, Dongwoo had few attempts putting his arms on your shoulders but he tried his might to resist it.

“Uhm Yuri-yah?” He asked instead.

Funny, but it felt like music to your ear when he called you by your name.

“Yes, oppa?”

“How’s your morning today? Did you sleep well?”

You could hear your mind yelling. “Very fine! Seeing you in my dreams felt just so fine!”

“Uhm, well, yes.. It’s fine, oppa. What about you?”

He beamed. “Same here.”

“Have you dreamed of me, too?” You wanted to ask but you know that would be awkward.

Suddenly, silence filled the atmosphere. When you tried to look at him, you caught him staring at you.

You just gave him a smile and looked straight ahead.

The two of you didn’t notice that there was a motorcycle running by so fast. Dongwoo noticed it and pulled you back into his arms, and splashes of water almost poured at him. It was a good thing that he was able to step aside while still holding you.

“You, jerk!” Dongwoo yelled back at the man on motorcycle, which was unfortunately cannot be seen anymore.

Your mind totally went blank and you felt butterflies in your stomach. He was embracing you and you could feel your heart beating so fast.

*-------------------------------------*

“Are you okay?” He asked, cupping your chin with his one hand.

You nodded subconsciously with your mouth partially opened.

“He almost ruined your uniform.” Dongwoo complained.

“T-thanks, oppa.” You tried to smile in between your heart beating.

For a minute there, you were just staring at each other and that would only continue if not for an ahjumma vendor who passed by and who kept shouting on the street.

The vendor stopped in front of you.

“Hey, young man, do you want to buy some flowers for your girlfriend?”

You were about to correct her when you saw Dongwoo buying a bouquet from her.

“Thank you, young man. Here’s your change.” The old woman smiled while giving Dongwoo some paper bills.

He smiled. “Keep it, ahjumma.”

The old woman thanked him and then goes off.

Dongwoo turned to you and you were speechless when he handed you a small bouquet that has different flowers on it.

 “Thanks, oppa.” You said while blushing.

You want to jump in flutter, but you know that would be awkward.

While walking, you felt that his hand was almost touching yours until he finally entwined your hands together. And, when you stared at him, you saw him quickly looked away with a smile painted on his lips.

Upon reaching the school, he let go of your hand and both of you waved at each other while making your way at the school’s entrance.

You’re now heading towards the school when you heard him shouted.

“I’ll fetch you after class!”

That made you turned around and you found yourself giving him a nod.

 

---------------------------------------------

*Oh yes another update, chiggus! Hope you like it! ^^