What Went Wrong?

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

That day, you felt everything will turn out okay from now on. You woke up in a good mood and cannot help but let a bright smile on your face.

When you looked around, you saw that your surrounding is a bit messy so you started picking up things that scattered all throughout your dorm.

While cleaning your dorm, you would sometimes hum into some of Infinite’s songs and you would stop during the rap parts for two reasons.

First, because you didn’t know how to rap, and second, it reminds you of one special person, Jang Dongwoo.

You were about to put the trash bag into the trash can outside when you saw Dongwoo walking along the way. You opened your mouth to call his name but didn’t continue when you saw his face in an upset expression.

“Where is he going? And why does he have that kind of look on his face?”

Curiosity led you to follow him.

*-------------------------------------*

After few minutes of walking, you saw him entered a coffee shop. You hid yourself a little and peek through the glass. You saw him calls a waiter and after that the man nodded at him and then goes off.

As you observed him more, he took out a phone from his pocket and starting dialing someone else’s number.

“Is he going to call me? But I am here..” You shook your shoulders. “I bet he wouldn’t know, I’ll just have to reasoned out that it just so happens that I passed by here.”

You felt disappointed when you saw him talking with someone with his phone.

“So it wasn’t me at all?” You said in dismayed.

When you looked at Dongwoo again, a bitter smile was written on his lips and soon, the conversation ended.

A couple of minutes have passed again and you saw him waved at someone an the entrance of the coffee shop. And, when you looked at that direction, you saw a familiar woman waving back at Dongwoo.

It was Choi Min.

*-------------------------------------*

As Min walks towards the table where Dongwoo is at, you noticed that she was much skinnier and a bit paler today than you saw her the last time at Dongwoo’s birthday party.

“She must be on a diet, huh..” You commented to yourself.

You also noticed that she was somehow different than those times you first met her and you don’t know if it’s just the way she walks, or something else. But still, you felt something was weird about her today.

You tilted and shook your head. “Nah, maybe just my imagination.”

When Min was about to take a seat, Dongwoo walks up to her and held her gently on her seat like a true gentleman. You particularly noticed that he was extra careful about her that made your eyes narrowed in jealousy.

It didn’t take that long and Dongwoo paid their bills and the two headed for the exit.

*-------------------------------------*

As they made their way to the streets, you immediately tailed them.

You don’t know if you’re just a martyr or just plain crazy doing it. However, curiosity is much more powerful. And, you must admit you were really jealous.

“I guess I’m giving them a benefit of the doubt..” You wearily sighed.

After all the walking, you saw them stopped at the front door of Min’s dorm. You thought that Dongwoo just walked her home but after their few talks which you could barely hear, you saw them went inside the dorm together.

You were still there and standing as you saw the light filled inside the dorm. You saw two silhouettes of them so close to each other, and much to your shock, they hugged each other.

Those times you were with him dawned on you, and when you stared at them again, you saw that they were still in the same position.

*-------------------------------------*

Tears started to form in your eyes, trying to hold them back with all of your might. Suddenly, the realization that those two in the same place makes you think that there could be something more.

“Just when.. When I thought he.. He loves.. Me..” Your voice cracked.

That was the time when you remembered that he has never said anything about those words. And, you thought that it was unnecessary at all since you two shared precious moments. Because, you thought that was all enough.

Slowly, you felt like something has stuck in your throat. You ran away like crazy and soon you found yourself in an empty and quite dark place.

You figured out that you were in a children’s park upon seeing a slide there. You sat on its edge and tears begin to fall down.

It was as if the heaven empathizes with you, rain started falling down, too.

 

--------------------------------------------

* Aww, it's quite a sad chapter, I know.. xD