Let's Go Shopping!

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

“Sorry dear, that I had to stay here for another week, an urgent matter suddenly came up and I want to personally attend this matter before everything goes out of hand.” Your uncle explained to your over the phone. “I hope you understand.”

“It’s okay, uncle. But please, take care of your health, too. Don’t overwork yourself.” You said in concern. “And, I miss you uncle.”

“Miss you too, dear. Anyway, how’s your cousin? Is he taking you well?”

“Well? He’s taking Jaekyung well.” You want to say but just chuckled. “Ne, besides I’m also taking of myself, too. I don’t want you to worry over me.”

“That’s good. Anyway, as much as I want to talk to you longer but I cannot right now. There’s a meeting I have to attend any minutes from now. And oh, I already sent you your week’s allowance at your account.”

“Thanks so much. Bye uncle.”

“Bye, dear.”

Now that you remember it, you recall that you need re-stocking of your personal needs again for this week.

*-------------------------------------*

You scanned through your drawers and your room and did some checklist. You sat at your couch to do a double check again, crossing out some redundant and leaving things you need the most. You frowned upon looking at it again. Your list went over thirty items and only three of them were crossed out.

“Can I carry all of this way home?” You doubted.

You recalled when you’re still at your uncle’s house, he’s doing the driving for you whenever you’re going on a grocery or buying things you need to. He only let you drive once, and that was when it was your school’s festival which turned to be a hassle because the car broke down when you and Jaekyung was about to go home.

It’s a good thing that the Infinite’s manager let you two for a ride together with them. From then on, your uncle restricted you from using a car.

You pouted at the thought. You also remember, it was the time you realized your feelings towards Dongwoo.

“Aish, why do I keep on thinking him?”

You fold the checklist and started fixing yourself. “I guess I have to suffer taking a bus then.”

*-------------------------------------*

While locking the door of your dorm, you suddenly heard someone clearing a throat. You jumped out in shock then made a turn around.

“Dongwoo-oppa! You surprised me!” You exclaimed, holding your breath.

“You’re going out today?” He asked, looking at you from head to toe.

“Wae?” You suddenly felt so conscious by his gesture.

He gave you a stern look. “Don’t you think what you’re wearing is a bit too short? Where are you going with that dress on?”

You gave a look at yourself. Okay, you’re wearing a skirt revealing your legs a bit, then a blouse.

“I just need to buy some things at COEX Mall.” You explained, referring to an underground mall located in Gangnam-gu.

“Okay, you’re going shopping but people will keep looking at you.”

“Oppa, there’s nothing wrong with it, okay? I got to go.” You uttered in an annoyed tone.

He rose up his hand. “Wait!”

“What is it again?”

“Then let me go with you. I’ll help you carry things.” He said as he pulled up his hood to for cover.

“But is it just okay?”

He leaned closer to you. “I won’t ask you if it’s not. Besides, I’m actually out to buy something there today, too. It just so happened that I passed by here and saw you.”

You found yourself nodding at him. On a second thought, it’s so good to think you’ll be with him, and that brought a smile in your face.

 

----------------------------------------------

* It's a short update, mianhaeyo. xD