Ice Cream Treat

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

Dongwoo volunteered to walk you home that time.

“Dongwoo-oppa?” You looked up to him. Even though he’s not that tall but he’s still few inches taller from you.

“Yes?” He asked while his arms where at his nape while looking at the blue sky.

“Do you feel better now?” You hesitantly asked as you were aware on some things about him.

He came to a sudden stop and you paused walking, too.

He stared at you expressionless. His face suddenly became serious.

Sometimes, seeing him with that kind of look makes you feel awkward.

“Why do you ask?” He asked again then continues his walking.

“I was just being concern like the other oppas do.” You sincerely explained.

“I’m fine.” He shook his shoulders afterwards.

While walking, you passed by an ice cream parlor.

“Dongwoo-oppa, lets go there!” You squealed in delight.

He can’t help but smile whenever he sees you acting like a kid.

“How cute..” He whispered.

“Hey, what are you still doing there? Come on. Let’s go inside.” You said pulling his arm.

*-------------------------------------*

“You know, there’s always a saying that ice cream can take away your bad mood.” You talked to him in between scooping the ice cream.

He paused and seems to be thinking of what you said.

Few minutes later, you found him watching at you.

“Wae? Something’s wrong with my face?”

“Uh-huh.” He replied and clutched a piece of tissue in its stand. “This.”

You were taken aback with his gesture. He is wiping your cheeks gently. You stared at him and saw his face so close to yours. You could even feel his breathing. Before you could think of anything else further, you snatched the tissue to him.

“I can manage, thanks oppa.” You just flashed him a smile.

You noticed that he’s staring at you again.

“Why are you looking at me?” You uncomfortably asked.

“Yuri-yah?” Dongwoo asked with his both hands under his chin.

“What is it?” You took a look at him and quickly turned back your attention to the ice cream. “Hmm.. This is so creamy and delicious!”

“May I ask something?” He asked hesitantly while scratching the back of his head.

This question of him made your hand came to a halt in the air. “Aish, just say it, oppa.”

*-------------------------------------*

“Do I look like cute?”

You burst out laughing upon hearing him asking you a question like that.

“What’s so funny, huh?” He frowned. “So, you think I don’t really look good?”

“Because you’re so funny, oppa. Did anyone say that you’re ugly?” You continued giggling.

“I don’t know, I just felt like it. I never heard Min-noona complimenting about my looks.” His face suddenly looks a bit of sad.

“There you go again. You know, looks are not that important. But yes, you are cute, oppa. You are way too cute for a dinosaur.” You followed it with a big laugh.

The truth is, you find him really cute. You don’t know but as you stare at his face the longer, the more het gets handsome in your eyes.

All of a sudden, you felt something cold on your face.

“Yah!” You glared at him while wiping away some ice cream he put on your cheeks.

You saw Dongwoo giggled.

“We’re even.” He grinned.

 

----------------------------------------------

*A double treat for you, guys! (^.^)

How do you find the story, so far? :)