Welcome Back!

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

Because of your uncle’s business trip, you came back again at your dorm. Since you just recently left there, it still looks organized. You just need to dust away some things and you’re ready to go.

You started to arrange your things again to their places when a knock came in to your door. When you checked for it, it was the Infinite members, Jaekyung and Sun Hee.

“Hey guys! What are you doing here?” You asked with a smile.

Dongwoo approached you and gave you a hug in front of them. “We’re paying you a visit and to welcome you back again.”

You could hear the boys clearing their throat, which the two of you didn’t mind.

“Excuse me, you have audience here.” Woohyun interferes.

“Anyway, are you busy today?” Dongwoo asked, pulling you away a bit.

“I’m just doing the cleaning.” You replied to him, his arms were still wrapped at your waist.

“Really? Then we’ll help you.” Jaekyung said.

Sun Hee gave you a smile in agreement.

You looked at them. “Well, actually I’m almost done. But seeing all of you here is unexpected.”

“Let’s celebrate your coming back in the neighborhood, and..” Sunggyu looked at the both of you. “And for both of you becoming a new couple in town.”

You heard ‘awws’ from everyone.

“But I don’t have any food prepared for you, guys.” You worriedly replied.

“Is that a problem? Let’s call for a delivery then.” Hoya suggested.

“Yes, let’s party!” Myungsoo said all of a sudden.

All eyes are on him.

“Yah, we didn’t know you like parties, hyung.” Sungjong smirked.

“He likes it--” Sungyeol didn’t manage to finish his sentence, Myungsoo secretly punched him while giving him a glare.

*-------------------------------------*

After minutes of waiting, the pizza you ordered came by and all of you devoured the food as soon as it’s set on the table.

The small celebration came to an end by night and all of them already left.

Though they offered to help you clean things up, you shooed them away and said that you can do it alone. You smiled at the thought that spending time with all of them were is more than enough. They protested but you insisted and they can’t do anything about it so all they could do was nothing but left you.

As soon as you picked the last plate on the table, you brought them on the kitchen and started piling them up on the sink.

You began washing the plates while humming to Infinite H’s ‘Crying’. While you were engrossed to your singing, you were suddenly stopped by someone nearby you.

*-------------------------------------*

He was doing the rap part of the song, and there’s no way you couldn’t recognize that voice. Hearing him sing and do the rapping always gives you the chills. His voice is always that soothing.

You started smiling and you didn’t expect that he would hug you from your back.

“Oppa, I thought you already left?”

“Hmm? Well, I missed you already.”

When you stared at him, he was just there hugging you while his eyes were close.

“Let me finish this first? Okay. You stay there.” You gestured him to move a little.

“Then call me jagiya.” He ordered.

“Eh?” You blushed upon hearing his request.

“Please?” Now he’s requesting it, trying to mimick Sungjong’s puppy eyes aegyo.

You let out a smile. “Okay, jagiya.”

“Thanks.” He quickly gave you a kiss on your lips and leaned beside you.

That kiss was quite uncalled for, so it made you stunned for a moment. When you observed him, he was there comfortable leaning in while looking at you. It gave you an uncontrollable smile.

Soon, you were done with the plates and you told him to wait for you at the couch which he did.

*-------------------------------------*

You left him for a moment and went in to your room to fix your bed when you noticed his standee there. You were about to hide it when you heard Dongwoo spoke.

“I already saw it before. No use hiding it, jagiya.” He chuckled.

“You did? When?”

He shook his shoulders. “Does that matter?”

“Ehh..” You just uttered in embarrassment.

You could hear his gentle laugh and soon you felt his arms wrapped around you.

“So.. You knew that I like you all along?” You asked, burying your face at his chest.

“Sort of.”

“Aish.. How could you, Jang Dongwoo.” You pouted and poke his chest.

And, with that you heard him with his infamous laugh again.

“Well, I’m going to show you something, oppa.” You declared, taking off his hands on you.

“Jagiya.” He corrected.

“Alright, jagiya. Come here.” You gestured him in front of your bed.

“W-what? W-wait? Don’t tell me..”

You look at him in confusion and it slowly dawned on you what he’s trying to say.

*-------------------------------------*

“Aish.. Your erted mind. It’s not what you think.” You got on your knees and pull out a dart board under the bed and showed it to him. “Here.”

You smiled when you saw his reaction.

“Aigoo, why is my picture murdered?” He frowned.

“I just do this for fun, when I’m bored or upset.”

“I hope you won’t do that to me.” He twisted a frown.

You grinned at his reaction.

“I’m going to take my revenge now.” He said, giving you a warning look.

“Revenge?” You asked in confusion.

“Uh-huh. This.”

In an instant, you found yourself in his arms again and he kissed you hungrily.

“What a sweet revenge!”

 

-------------------------------------------

*So, how's this chapter, guys? If you would like to say something, just hit the comment box below! ^^

I love you all readers/subscribers/commentors! XOXO