Back In Each Other's Arms

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

Dongwoo didn’t mind about the screaming and surrounding fans around him. He was just standing there with his mind blanked.

It’s just when he’s finally prepared himself to admit how much he feels towards you, but you left him. Only if he could turn back the hands of time.

He was about to leave the airport when someone familiar caught his eyes in the crowd of people around him. He blinked his eyes just to make sure that what he is seeing is real.

Tears started to form in his eyes, and he was slowly smiling afterwards. He made a loud shout that made you turned your look to where it was coming from.

“Yuri-yah!”

Your body froze upon seeing him in the most unexpected place.

You asked yourself. “What exactly is he doing here? And why would he be here?”

Suddenly, you saw him made his steps towards you and before you knew it, he was now giving you a tight embrace that you could hardly breathe.

You were wondering why he was suddenly like that, but you must admit, the feeling knowing that you’re in his arms felt so great and incomparable.

*-------------------------------------*

That scene made the crowd around scream, and surprised, while some of them were dumbfounded. Well, who could’ve imagined an idol hugging someone publicly?

That’s when you both realized that all eyes were on you.

“Dongwoo-oppa, we’re creating a scene here.” You whispered at him.

He was looking at you gently. And, if only a person’s stare could kill someone, you’re pretty sure that you’ll be dead by now.

Dongwoo looked around and he could see a lot of people keep coming. When he turned back his eyes from you, he knows that you felt embarrassed.

“Shall we go somewhere else?” He whispered.

“Yes, please.”You pleaded to him.

The crowd thought that you were being clingy to each other, so that only made them cried, some are of jealousy, while some were moved.

“Okay, once I wink, just go with the flow, okay?” He told you.

“Okay, oppa.”

“Okay ready?”

You beamed at him in agreement.

“Han.. Du.. Se!” You counted together.

And at the count of three, he took your hand tightly.

And the two of you ran away as fast as you could.

While running away, you heard some of the crowds talking.

 “Are they filming a movie or an MV perhaps?”

“Isn’t she the girl from Boyfriend’s music video? Right?”

“Yeah, she is!”

Suddenly, one of the media tried to approached both of you but you dodged them and you went towards a different direction.

*-------------------------------------*

As soon as both of you got out of the airport, Dongwoo called for a taxi and just told the ahjussi to drive off until you have decided where to go.

While inside the car, Dongwoo never let go of your hand. You wanted to say something but, he stopped your lips with his hand from saying anything.

“Let’s save it for later.”

Soon, you found yourself with him at the top of Namsan Tower.

“What are we doing here, oppa?” You asked, staring at the padlocks on the tower.

“This place is kind of romantic, right?”

“It is. Anyway, I wanted to ask why you were there at the airport?”

“Because I wanted to catch up with you. Woohyun said that you are going to leave the country so I tried to stop you. And I was so glad you haven’t left yet.”

“What? Woohyun-oppa said that?”

He nodded.

“I’m not leaving and there’s no way I am leaving.” You said with your face furrowed.

“Then why are you there at the airport?” He asked back.

“Because my uncle had a business trip at Malaysia and I just accompanied him there until the plane left.”

Dongwoo couldn’t say a word upon finding out that he was fooled by his dongsaeng, and it seems that Jaekyung was his accomplice, too. Soon he finds himself laughing at himself.

*-------------------------------------*

“Hey, oppa. Are you just going to laugh there?” You annoyingly asked.

He stopped from laughing walked towards you and soon, you found yourself wrapped around in his arms.

“Just when I really thought you left me, I felt like crazy.”

“Yah, I’m not leaving I already told you that.” You said as you pulled away.

“Yes, that’s why I’m so happy.” He cupped your face with one hand and he started tracing your face with his other hand. “And..”

“And?”

“I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU KANG YURI!” He shouted.

When you looked around, you found some of the couples are looking at the both of you.

 “Dongwoo-oppa you are so loud!” You complained.

He chuckled then hugged you again.

“I love you too, oppa..” You whispered.

“Yuri-yah..”

“Yes?”

“Look at them.” Dongwoo gestured at the couple not so far away from them.

When you looked at it, you saw a kissing couple and you blushed upon the seeing it.

You glared at him and pouted.

“Oppa! Don’t you be so nosy with--”

Before you could finish your words, he already caught your lips.

And in the middle of kissing each other, you could hear him murmured how much he loves you, and then he went back kissing you again.

 

-------------------------------------

* I hope you guys like this chapter. (^.^)

And, any of you ready for another Infinite fic sequel? :]