Frustrated

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

That morning, your phone kept ringing, but you just couldn’t afford to get up. Your head is aching. The ringing suddenly stopped. But that’s only for a while. A knock on the door shortly followed. You stood up to check who it is and when you saw whose outside, you wonder what why he is there.

“Yes, oppa?” You asked right away upon opening the door.

“Where were you last night? You got me worried sick when you suddenly disappeared last night.” Dongwoo scolded you.

“As you can see, I’m perfectly fine.” You spoke, not minding the tone he used.

“What now? My head is still aching and the less I need at this moment is anyone telling me what to do and what not to do..” You murmured while holding the side of your head. You sat at the couch.

“Did Kwangmin left right away after he took you home?”

“Yes, oppa. He’s such a nice guy.” You replied without looking at him.

You didn’t notice his face furrowed with your answer. “Is your head aching?”

“I’m fine. It’ll go away later.”

“Did you drink too much?” Now, he is interrogating you.

“Not really. Oppa, you sound like a nagging boyfriend now.” You followed it with a chuckled. You didn’t realized what you lastly said. Too late to take it back now.

When you stared at him, he was just sitting there speechless for a moment.

You stood up when you remember that you still have a class by noon.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“I need to prepare myself for school later.”

“I see. I’ll drop by to your school after your class is over. Let’s go to Lotte World.”

“Huh?”

“I want to make it up to my dear little sister so.. My treat!” He said in a cheerful tone. “What time your class will end?”

“Around five, I guess.”

“See you later then.” Then he walked towards the door. “And oh, drink a medicine to relieve your headache, okay?”

Then, he left.

*-------------------------------------*

The clock finally at five and your long wait is over.

You got out of the room as soon as the teacher dismissed the class.

“Jaekyung, do you have something to do today?”

“Well, yes. I’m going to help my mom today at the noodle house.” She replied, picking up the books on her desk.

“Is that so?” You disappointedly replied.

“Why?”

“Dongwoo-oppa is inviting me to Lotte World, I’m just wondering if you can come with us.”

“Are you kidding? I don’t want to be a bothersome to your ‘date’!” She said emphasizing her last word. She smirked.

“It’s not a date, okay? Besides, Woohyun-oppa can come with us too if you want.”

“He’s busy right now. You know Sunggyu-oppa and Woohyun have a recording today.”

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that.”

Jaekyung gave you a kiss on the cheeks and waved goodbye.

Talking about Infinite’s busy schedules, you remember that Myungsoo and Sungyeol has to attend Seoul Fashion week, while Sungjong is somewhere with Sun Hee, and Hoya has a solo guesting at SBS’ ‘Strong Heart’.

So there you are outside your classroom, waiting alone.

*-------------------------------------*

Minutes have passed but you haven’t heard anything from Dongwoo. You keep looking at your mobile phone.

Until, almost an hour has passed. “Is he coming?”

No call or text message from him yet.

You grew frustrated. “I wonder what happened to him.”

You dialed his number only to hear that it was unavailable.

Kwangmin saw you stomping your feet. You seemed bored so he approached you.

“Hi, are you alone again?”

You just nodded.

“Something’s wrong?” He asked.

“I’m okay.” You tried to smile at him. “What about you?”

“Same with you. Youngmin left me earlier ago. He said that he has to go to meet someone and he didn’t want me to tag along.” He chuckled.

You beamed. “Anyway, I’d like to thank you for bringing me home last night.”

“No problem. I heard there’s a new bibimpap stall nearby here, you want to try it?”

“But there’ll be a lot of people there, aren’t you afraid that they might trouble you?” You matter-of-factly asked. “You know, they’re going to follow you like forever.”

“I don’t mind though, but well I guess you’re right.” He took out a hoodie in his backpack “What about this?”

You burst out laughing upon seeing him wearing a panda hoodie. “Now you’re not the Kwangmin I know.”

“Yah!” He kiddingly frowned.

“Alright, sorry. It’s just quite funny.”

“It’s okay. At least, I saw you smile today.” He amusingly said. “Let’s go.”

*-------------------------------------*

Dongwoo were running towards the school.

Only few students are there and when looked around but he didn’t find any traces of you anywhere. He even asked some students but they said that you already left an about an hour ago.

Dongwoo suddenly noticed that the student started coming towards him, he let them took pictures with him, and signed autographs.

However, those girls seem restless, so he thought of a way to escape from them.

“Myungsoo-yah, Woohyun-yah!” He shouted as if his two dongsaengs were there.

The girls turn their head towards the direction that Dongwoo is looking at too.  He took that opportunity and fled cunningly.

 

---------------------------------------------------

* I don't know what to think about this chapter. xD