New Place

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

The dorm is quite spacious for one person. It is also furnished with pink wallpaper, your favorite color. You smiled at the pleasant surroundings.

Woohyun helped you in carrying your things inside.

The Infinite members started coming inside when they knew that you already arrived.

“Welcome to neighborhood!” The boys said altogether in front of the door.

“Thanks oppas!” You smiled.

“Where should I put this one, Yuri-yah?” Woohyun asked you about a particular big travelling bag. “What’s inside of this?”

You instantly grabbed it from him which made your cousin looked at you suspiciously.

“I’ll take it to my room.” You said without looking back.

“Do you need help?” Sunggyu asked you.

“No, no I can do this.” You smiled awkwardly at the leader.

Upon getting in the room, you felt relieved.

“I’ll take you out later when they’re away, okay?” You murmured at the big bag.

Yes, you just can’t help but bring the Dongwoo standee with you.

*-------------------------------------*

“Where is Dongwoo -hyung?” You heard Woohyun asked them.

“Oh him? He’s out to meet someone.” Sunggyu replied to him.

“Was it Min” A question suddenly popped into your mind.

“He told me that he’ll drop by here later.” Hoya said.

Soon, the boys started hanging the other decorations on your dorm. They even helped you dust the shelves and placed figurines and frames on it while you are sweeping the floor.

When Sungjong was about to take the bag that contains your clothes, you stopped him.

“Oh not that, I can do that alone.” You took it from him.

After a long tiring day, you decided to cook for them.

Your phone suddenly beeped. You smiled upon reading the text message. It was from Jaekyung, saying that she’ll come over to bring some tasty noodles.

Few minutes later, she finally came and joins the rest of you.

*-------------------------------------*

“This is what we get for helping our cute dongsaeng.” Sungyeol winked at you while rubbing his stomach.

They complimented you and said that you cooked better than Woohyun.

And with that, your dorm was filled with laugh.

“By the way, if you need our help, just drop by at our dorm, you know that it’s just few steps from here right?” The leader said while waving goodbye.

“Don’t hesitate to call for us. We’ll be glad to be your oppas at your service.” Your cousin ruffled your hair.

“Thanks oppas!” You looked at Jaekyung and hugged her. “Thanks for coming here, too.”

After the goodbyes, you are now alone at your dorm.

*-------------------------------------*

You started moving your things into the closet when you heard the doorbell. You looked through the peephole and saw Dongwoo.

“Hi! Mind if I come in?” Dongwoo said in all his smiles.

“What brought you here, oppa?” You asked while letting him in.

“Sorry I was busy earlier, but I hope you don’t mind.”

“Have you eaten dinner yet?” You didn’t want to talk any further where he went earlier.

“Actually, not yet. There’s no food there in our dorm.” He complained.

“Maybe because they already ate earlier here so no one bothered to cook.” You chuckled.

“So, can I have a dinner here?” He pleads.

“Like you have to ask.” You laughed.

You served him some noodles, chicken, and bulgogi.

“Whoa, did you cooked all of this?” He asked in amazement.

“Yes, but the noodles were brought by Jaekyung.” You beamed.

“Aren’t you’re going to eat?” He asked as he started to eat.

“I’m full. I ate a lot with the other oppas and Jaekyung earlier ago.”

“Yeah, they mentioned it. So how long will you be staying here?” He curiously asked you.

“Until uncle gets back from Singapore. A week or two, that’s what he said.”

“Funny, how can he talk and eat at the same time?” You thought while waitching him.

“Oh yeah, I heard a bad guy went into your house. Did he hurt you or something?” He sounded worried.

He stared at you closely, probably checking if you have some cuts or wounds. But, that only made you feel uneasy and so you straighten your sit.

“No, uncle came just in time. Too bad he’s a black belter taekwondo.” You laughed upon remembering how the thief looked like after your uncle crushed him.

“That’s good to know. Anyway, I got something for you as a welcome gift.”

He gave you a brown bear stuff toy with an ice cream on its one hand.

“I passed by a shop and saw it. I remember you so I thought you might like it. Besides it looks cute.” He winked at you that made your heart skipped a beat again.

“Thanks.” You replied without looking at him.

 

------------------------------------------

*See you at the next chapter, guys! (^.^)