A Date?

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

It’s one fine sunny Sunday, but instead of going out for a walk, you were just lazily lying down on your couch while reading a magazine. On the small table beside you is a bowl of popcorn. And to top it all, you were playing music quite loudly.

You keep turning the pages of the magazine when somebody knocks on your door.

“Aish, who could it be? Omo, could it be a neighbor and got angry because I am noisy?”

You looked through the peephole and saw a guy in somewhat bobcat hairstyle. His hair is of blonde color. Your forehead furrowed because you don’t know exactly who that guy is.

“Yes, mister?” You asked upon seeing opening the door. He was wearing loosed pants, a very colorful sweatshirt with some bling-blings on his arms and neck.

The guy gave you smile. “Annyeong, neighbor!”

“Annyeong!” You greeted back.

*-------------------------------------*

“My name’s Kimchi.” He shyly introduced himself to you.

“Kimchi? How queer!” You said in your thoughts while trying not to laugh at it.

“Yes. Is there something I can do for you?”

The guy named Kimchi shyly scratched the back of his head. “May I ask where do you play your music on?”

“At my laptop, streaming. Why?”

“I hope you don’t mind if I ask you a favor to play this for just three to four minutes.” He spoke shyly.

He is handing you a CD.

“What’s this?” You asked when you took it from him.

“It contains our debut song. Actually, I’m from a new rookie group called ‘AA’.” He said in humble tone.

“Okay, and then?”

“My group mates and I were playing a gawibawibo game and I lost so, I need to do this dare. In return, I’ll give you that CD as a token of gratitude.” He animatedly explained.

“And?”

“And please?” He gave you an awkward puppy eyes..

Funny, but you weren’t annoyed by his aegyo.

“What’s the title of the song?” You asked again.

“Our debut song? ‘Because I’m Crazy.’” He cheerfully replied. “It’s a good song!”

“Okay.”

“Omo! Thanks!” He beamed.

He jumped in rejoice and gave his group mates a triumphant smile. He even made his arm pumped in the air.

You chuckled at his gesture.

*-------------------------------------*

You put the CD on your laptop’s CD player and soon the music was playing. You must admit that the song is catchy.

Naega michyeo, michyeo, michyeo so irae
Naega nege michyeo, michyeo, michyeo so irae
Niga neomu miwo, miwo, miwo so irae
Tteonajima My love, my love, my love

I don’t wanna let you go

Before you knew it, you were now humming with the song.

While listening to it, you heard knocks again at your door.

“I’m already playing their song, eh?” You said to yourself thinking it was the Kimchi guy again.

You looked though the peephole again and was surprised to see Dongwoo outside.

*-------------------------------------*

“What song was that?” He asked upon letting him in.

You told him the reason why you were playing the song and what was it.

“So, what brings you here, oppa?” You sat again in your couch, trying to make yourself busy with it.

“Are you free today?” He sat beside you.

“Wait.. What? Are you inviting me for a date?”

You take a look at him. “Well, I guess so.”

“You get dressed something nice today, we’ll go somewhere.” He smiled and pats your shoulders.

A question lingers into your mind but the curiosity is much stronger so didn’t bother to ask the details of what he’s talking about.

*-------------------------------------*

Inside your room, you had quite a hard time picking clothes.

You went through over a pile of clothes in your closet and finally found a peach-colored dress in a simple cut with ribbon tied at the back.

After wearing it, you applied some moisturizer in your face and face powder, and a final touch of strawberry lip gloss.

You let your shoulder-length hair down and just it a hairbrush. Then you looked at the mirror. Perfect!

“Hey, ice cream baby, pali-pali.”

“Coming, oppa!” You smiled then spoke to the Dongwoo standee in the corner of your room. “I’m having a date with him, Dongwoo standee, can you believe it?”

After talking to that innocent standee, you quickly made your way out of the room.

 

-----------------------------------------------

*Okay, one more update today before I go to sleep. :] 

And for those who don't know the new rookie group AA (pronounced as 'double A') yet, here's a link to their MV with lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvZ5nv2OX3Q

See you in dreamland, people! :]