Another Invitation

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

You just came from the market and now making your way back home to cook something for lunch when you saw two men standing outside your dorm.

As you started approaching them, you realized it was the Jo twins, Kwangmin and Youngmin.

“Kwangmin-yah? Youngmin-yah?” You surproisingly said. The boys made their turn towards you upon hearing your voice. They immediately smiled upon seeing you.

“Annyeong, Yuri-yah.” The boys said in unison.

You smiled back at them. “So, what are you guys doing here?” You asked.

“Well, uhm-” Kwangmin was about to say something when you interfered.

“Wait, before you said that, please come inside.” You said.

And, so they did.

*-------------------------------------*

You gestured them to take a seat and you went to your kitchen. You came back to them with your hands holding a pitcher of pineapple juice and cupcakes you baked early in the morning.

The two boys immediately helped you carry them.

“Whoa, this tastes so good!” Youngmin exclaimed.

“Thanks, I made it.” You shyly replied.

“Jeongmal? I didn’t know that you can bake, too.” Kwangmin looks at you enthusiastically.

“Sometimes, I do. It’s my past time, whenever I feel like doing it.” You simply said.

Kwangmin stopped biting the cupcake and asked. “So, that means you’re in good mood today?”

“Wae? Something’s up?” You asked.

“We’re just wondering if..” Youngmin paused and elbowed his brother, telling that he should be the one to tell you what they want to say.

“Well, uhm, we just wonder if you have spare time today. We want to ask you for a favor, if that’s okay with you.” Kwangmin timidly continued.

“I’m going to cook today then after that, uhm, nothing much. What about it?”

“Say it.” Youngmin said which didn’t escape at your ear.

“So..?” You were now curious about it.

*-------------------------------------*

“Can.. Can we ask you to be a guest for our MV shoot?” Kwangmin finally said.

Your tilted your forehead sideward. “MV shoot?”

“Yes.” The twins replied together again. “Please?”

“Why me? You know, I’m not really that good at acting actually.” You slowly shook your head.

“The truth is, the girl who’s supposed to appear at our MV had made an work engagement before and she just contacted us earlier today. All things were setup already in the filming place at this moment, so that why the production team badly needs someone to act on as the girl in our MV.”

“And?”

“The production team was already looking for a replacement today and we don’t know if they already found someone. And, so we thought about that, since we haven’t heard anything from them until at this time. Youngmin and I volunteered to look for one and we thought you could fit the character.” Kwangmin explained.

Youngmin added his words. “Though we can carry out the resuming of MV shoot, but that would ruin the concept of the story.”

“I’m nervous..” You looked down and turned you look at them again. “I don’t know if I can do it.”

“Please?” The twins pleaded together.

“So, that would be today I guess?”

They nodded and smiled together.

You can’t help but chuckle at them. They’re not twins for nothing.

Kwangmin excused himself when he received a call from their manager.

“Yes, manager-hyung.” He said at the other line.

After a short talk, he turned back his attention to you.

*-------------------------------------*

“I’ve already informed manager-hyung that we’re here to convince you. He also asked if his presence is needed just to persuade you to be our guest for the MV.” He said, giving you his winning smile.

You blushed. “Oh no, I think that’s no need to.” You shook your head, referring to their manager’s suggestion of coming over.

“So that means you’re coming with us?”

“Okay, okay.” You smiled.

“Yay, thanks!” Kwangmin said in delight.

 

-------------------------------------------

* It's official. Boyfriend and B1A4 are on my list of my many biases now. (^.^)