At The Court

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

As all of you keep walking, Dongwoo remembers something.

“Ah, I want to see the basketball court. I heard it’s repainted. When I was still studying here, I love to hang out there.” He animatedly said while he is facing the three of you and walking backwards.

“Hyung, watch your step!” Woohyun warned.

“Uh-oh!” Dongwoo stepped on a cracked part of the floor, and unfortunately, stumbled on you. You two fell off on the ground.

“Aigoo..” You said while feeling your head as it hit on Dongwoo’s head.

“Oh, mianhaeyo.” Dongwoo stood up and lend a hand.

You took it, and upon touching his hand with yours, you felt like a thousand bolts of electricity struck you that you almost fell again if not for Dongwoo’s fast reflexes. He already caught you on your waist.

Too bad, it didn’t help at all. Your felt your heart skipped a beat.

“Are you okay now Yuri-yah?” Jaekyung asked while she checks on you. That question of her made you back to your senses.

“Oh.. Yes, thanks.” You smiled uneasily.

Woohyun grinned. “What a clumsy hyung.”

“Sorry, ice cream baby.” He said in almost whispered.

*-------------------------------------*

“Whoa, daebak!” Dongwoo uttered as he gazes his eyes around the basketball court. “It’s a lot bigger now than it was before!”

The basketball court was recently redecorated and there were even additional seats.

The three of you smiled at him while watching him like a kid that just received his first toy car on his birthday.

Dongwoo saw a ball at the corner and picked it up. He throws the ball at Woohyun asking him to have a play.

Woohyun calls for it and the two of them started a one-on-one basketball.

Meanwhile, you and Jaekyung are sitting nearby and had fun watching the two boys enjoying the moment.

Your friend is watching at you, without your knowing.

“Let’s bring them some water.” Jaekyung said.

“Oh, okay.”

Jaekyung told the boys that you’re both going to buy them water.

After getting back, you both handed them the bottled water. As soon as the boys replenished their thirst, they quickly resume playing.

“I wish the others were here.” Woohyun uttered while dribbling the ball.

“You mean the other members, right?” Dongwoo asked while blocking his buddy from shooting.

Woohyun threw the ball on the ring while following it with his eyes. “And who else could those be?” He saw the ball shoots in. “Yes!”

*-------------------------------------*

“Do you like Dongwoo-oppa?”

You stopped drinking water. “Huh? What is that question all about? Who told you that?” Your forehead wrinkled.

She smiled. “Yuri, I’m your friend. There’s no use denying it to me.”

You didn’t speak and just let out a sigh.

“That silence means yes.” She replied while her eyes were still on the boys on the court.

You hopelessly looked at her.

Jaekyung stared at you this time. “So, when did you start liking him?”

You played the bottle of the half consumed drinking water in your hands. “Mollayo.”

“What about..” She rolled her eyes. “What do you like about him?”

“I don’t know, too.” You pouted. “Why does she keep on asking those things to me that, I, myself don’t know where to find the answers anyway?

“You’re doomed!” Then she followed it with chuckle.

“Wae?”

“Because ‘I don’t know’ only means you really don’t know how get away with that feelings of yours towards him. You don’t know the way to escape.” She grinned then continued. “So, you’re doomed.”

Jaekyung walked away from you and approached the boys who are now done playing.

“What? I don’t get it.”

 

-------------------------------

*She's doomed, ha-ha! :D

See you at the next chapter soon! ^^