Doing Home Works With Oppas

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

You sighed wearily upon seeing piles of paper works, home works and projects that were at your table. You were at your dorm with Jaekyung at the moment.

You looked beside you and found your friend who is sitting beside you while scratching her head. You chuckled.

“Any problem with that?”

“Yeah, this. I can’t seem to find the solution to this equation.” She said while biting her pencil.

“May I see it.”

She handed her notes to you with frustrated look.

“Omo!” Your face furrowed upon seeing the complicated problem with numbers.

Jaekyung looked at you wishfully. “What do you think?”

You smile awkwardly. “This is a difficult one.”

“So what am I going to do now?”

“Have you looked for answer in the books here?”

“Not yet.”

“Of course you should.”

Jaekyung frowned.

“Ha-ha. Now, I remember, you hate educational books.” You chuckled. “I bet you’ll get one hundred and one percent if it’s only about Korean dramas.”

That comment of yours made her laugh.

*-------------------------------------*

“How about we asked Woohyun-oppa?” You just said though you still don’t know if he can be of help. But who knows?

“Shall we just go to their dorm or just call him?” You asked Jaeyung.

“Wae? Don’t you want to go there?” She suspiciously asked you.

“Why wouldn’t I want to?”

“Because of Dongwoo-oppa?” She grinned.

You didn’t respond at her teasing.

“Alright, let’s just call Woohyun then.” Jaekyung said.

As you watch your friend talk to your cousin over the phone, you can’t help but envy her. You can see how much she’s so in love with Woohyun and the same goes for your cousin, too.

“He’s coming in.” She smiled after the phone call.

It didn’t take that long and soon there was a knock at the door.

You look at it and saw two people were outside.

As you open the door for them, they gave a bright smile.

“Hi girls!” Woohyun and Dongwoo said together.

“I brought Dongwoo-hyung with me. He might be of help as they says, ‘Two heads are better than one’ right?” Your cousin explained while grinning. "Well actually, I was trying to invite the other members but they said 'no'."

You rose up your hand for him to stop talking, and then you let them in.

*-------------------------------------*

“So can you help us with this one, Woohyun-oppa?” You asked him, showing Jaekyung’s notes.

“Hmm?” Jaekyung eyed at him.

“Well..” He scratched his head.

Jaekyung giggled at him.

“Yah, don’t make fun of me there.” Woohyun said to his girlfriend.

“What do you think about this, hyung?” He said while handing the notes to Dongwoo.

Dongwoo looked at it closely. His eyes narrowed. “Hand me a pen.”

You quickly gave him Jaekyung’s pen. He sat on the couch and he put the notes on the table. He even grabbed some piece of paper. “Can I write at this one?”

“Sure.. Oppa.” You replied.

“I still hate you. If you think I’m already over with what you’ve done to me, then you’re wrong!” Your mind complained.

“Okay, this is how you do it.” Dongwoo said, pointing to the solution he wrote to a piece of paper.

Soon, you were now surrounding him while he explains on how he solved the problem.

*-------------------------------------*

“Whoa, Dongwoo-oppa is daebak.” Jaekyung exclaimed. “Thank you!”

You must admit he’s really amazing. And, you can’t help but smile.

In exchange for their help, you cooked for them and your Woohyun help you, too.

After the delicious meal, doing home works continued. You were so concentrated in about the particular home work when you noticed that it suddenly became quiet. When you looked around, they were all sleeping.

Woohyun and Jaekyung are facing each other while their faces on the table. While Dongwoo’s  is facing you.

You were suddenly tempted to stare at him. You are now slowly smiling while gazing at him when you thought of something. You grabbed a marker and started drawing doodles on his face while your face is covered with devilish grin.

 

---------------------------------------------------

* Uhm, I'm having a 'writer's block', atm. xD