On The Way For The Concert

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

Finally, the anticipation has come to an end. Today is DBSK’s reunion concert.

The manager of Infinite had to borrow another van so that each one of you could fit in and come altogether for the concert.

The meeting place was at the front of Infinite’s dorm.

Upon getting yourself fixed, you heard Jaekyung was calling you from outside, so you rushed onto the door and let her in.

“Are you done?”

You were surprised to see her in such a girly dress again and that made you smile. She’s a real beauty, no wonder your cousin fell for her head over heels.

“You look so pretty today, friend.” You said your thoughts.

“Eh? You’re so pretty today, too, you know. You resemble IU” She said in her smile.

That comment of her was quite a surprise to you. “Whoa, I didn’t know you knew IU now.”

“Of course, I did some research to other KPOP artists as well.” She gave you a wide smile.

“Remember I told you that you look like Nana of After School?” You amusingly asked.

“Yes, what about it?”

“You’re more stunning than her..” You giggled and added. “Just today.”

“Aish, you.” She rolled her eyes and pouted and smiled after. “We better go.”

You just know she’s kidding, of course. “Alright, let’s go.”

Making few walks to the meeting place, you could see the Infinite members in their casual clothes, making them looking younger and more refreshing. You also saw Sun Hee was beside Sungjong. All of them greeted both of you when you finally reached at them.

*-------------------------------------*

“Hello! Am I late?” A voice of a woman greeted suddenly. It was Min.

“Not really, you’re just in time.” Dongwoo replied instantly.

You just stared at them silently while they were exchanging talks.

“Alright everybody go inside the van now.” The Infinite’s manager declared as he went inside the driver’s seat of the van in front.

“Hyung, who’s going to drive the other van there?” Dongwoo asked their manager as he leans inside the van. “Am I going to be a driver?” He smirked.

“NO WAY!” The other Infinite members and the manager said altogether.

“I guess not.” He grinned and pouted. “My poor license, non-purpose license.”

“I already asked your assistant manager to drive it, and Dongwoo, just because you already got a driver’s license doesn’t gave you the right to drive, got it?” His manager told him with a chuckle.

Dongwoo frowned.

“Oh, he’s already here!” Sunggyu said upon seeing a man coming to their direction.

All of the boys started piling up inside the first van except Woohyun, Sungjong and Dongwoo. Woohyun went inside the second van with Jaekyung, while Sungjong is with Sun Hee. Jaekyung invited you to sit beside them.

The last ones who got into the van is Dongwoo and Min. You saw them sat right down in front of you.

“Hahaha, you were surrounded with lovers, Kang Yuri!” Your alter-ego is now mocking you.

While on a trip, things flooded your thought. You looked around only to be dismayed.

*-------------------------------------*

You didn’t notice beside you is your friend Jaekyung gesturing at Woohyun to observe at you. They were whispering something that only of them could hear.

And when you looked at them, that only made you think that they’re being sweet with each other. Sungjong and Sun Hee on the other hand, were busy listening to music while each earphone was stuck on their ear. They were leaned onto each other.

When you looked at your front, you saw Min’s head was lying down at Dongwoo’s shoulder, and that made your heart grumbling.

“I wonder if he kisses Min-unnie.”

Upon thinking it, you frowned and turned your attention outside.

“If I didn’t know we’re going to the much-awaited DBSK’s concert, I wouldn’t be here. Or, I should’ve joined the other oppas in the first van in the first place.”

You sighed wearily.

 

------------------------------------------------

*Sorry for the late update guys. I'm a bit busy earlier, but here you go. :)

Will trying to add another update later.