Banana Pillow

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

As expected, few days after you and Dongwoo were seen at the airport, you became the hot topic of some entertainment shows, magazines and newspapers. There were photos of you and Dongwoo in holding hands, talking each other and sharing embraces.

Everybody got curious with you and Dongwoo and that’s what brought the two of you in a café for a day’s interview. Well, actually, it’s not just a day’s interview because you two both have an earlier talk with some reporters on which you both willingly acknowledge.

However, these showbiz interviewers were starting to become monsters in your eyes. They kept on asking you a lot of the same questions over and over again.

Like today, you both knew that you were both going to be asked by the same questions again.

Dongwoo saw you sighed at the thought while staring at the table.

He smiled while drinking his iced coffee. He knew you were starting to bored.

“Why are you smiling at, Dongwoo-oppa?” You annoyingly asked him.

“Jagiya. How many times do I have to remind you that?” He said, faking a frown.

“Alright, Jagiya. What is so funny then?”

“You.” He pinched your nose.

You were quite taken aback by his act, feeling the coldness of his finger on your nose.

“Yah. How rude, don’t pinch me just like that when your hands just touched something cold.” You complained, referring to the iced coffee. “And, what’s so funny about me?”

“Let me rephrase that, sweetie.” He tilted his head. “I am amused with you.”

“Amused?”

“Uh-huh.” He slowly grabbed your hand and speaks afterwards. “Want to go somewhere else?”

“But, what about the interview?”

“Nah, let’s forget about it for now. Shall we?”

“O.. Okay. Where to?”

“Just come with me.” He beamed at you and took your hand.

*-------------------------------------*

Your jaws dropped when you realized that you’re standing at the front of Lotte World.

“Oppa.. I mean jagiya?” You looked at him in amazement.

“I know I was supposed to take you here but that didn’t happened before so, yeah.. We’re here.” He said, rubbing his nape in embarrassment upon remembering his invitation to take you there before.

“You don’t have to.. But oh.. I’m still glad you did.” You said. You hugged him gently in your delight.

“Whoa. Maybe I should take you here more often so that I could get a hug always.” He grinned in surprised.

You giggled at his statement.

Soon enough, you were now both enjoying each other’s company, hopping into different rides and ate together.

*-------------------------------------*

You were now both taking a rest at a bench nearby when Dongwoo spotted a carousel-like stall that sells stuff toys.

“Wait for me here.” He said.

You were watching him while he’s buying something which you couldn’t recognize because the vendor already put it in a large paper bag.

After a few minutes, he came back handing you what he bought.

“What is it?” You stared in wonder.

“Open it for you to see.” He ordered then sat beside you and wrapped his arms with you.

You excitedly dug through it and surprised when you saw a banana pillow with ribbon on its upper part.

“Like it?”

“Very. But, wait a minute. Isn’t this similar to your banana pillow?”

“Yeah, now you got a female version of it. And use that whenever you sleep so that whenever you get to bed, you’ll remember me.”

“Thank you.” You hugged him and gave him a smack on his lips.

*-------------------------------------*

Meanwhile, at the practice studio of Infinite.

Other members were there doing random singing and dancing when CEO-nim came in with Hyacinth members.

“Hey boys, how all of you been doing these days? Still getting all worked up, huh?” The old man said in his smile.

“Ye, CEO-nim. So, what’s up?” Sunggyu replied, wiping of his sweats in his forehead and shoulders.

“Are all of you here?” CEO asked while looking around, counting them. “Where’s Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungjong?”

“On with their dates, CEO-nim.” Myungsoo replied, looking at someone particular in the group of girls. She was partially behind the CEO.

Myungsoo silently gave a girl a serious look, which the latter didn’t notice.

“Oh, okay. Anyway, I’d like to introduce to you a new member of Hyacinth, Baek Nara. She’s Hyacinth’s triple treat because she can sing, dance and rap. I guess, she’s Hoya’s female counterpart.”

The girl named Nara bowed at her sunbaenims in 150 degrees. “Annyeonghaeseyo, sunbaenims, Baek Nara imnida.” She gave them a sweet smile.

“So Hyacinth became an eight-membered girl group now?” Hoya asked in surprised.

The CEO nodded.

Myungsoo twisted a smile while the three boys, Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Hoya greeted her in enthusiasm.

“Baek Nara, huh?” He said in his mind.

 

---------------------------------------------------

* So yeah, Dongwoo's story is going to end soon and I'm preparing for a sequel which will feature another Infinite member. :3

Any one would like to guess? :3