Bedazzled

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

Dongwoo’s nose was gradually filled with circle and loop marks, while there were different shapes on his left cheek. You also drew an angry dinosaur head on the other side of it.

“I think this will look good on you, oppa.”You mumbled while starting to draw a moustache on him. “There, you looked like Captain Hook now, hoho.”

“And now for the final touch..”You leaned in to draw an Infinite logo on his forehead and added the ‘hwaiting’ word.

“Omo, how perfect!” You whispered in delight.

You covered your mouth to refrain your laughter from being heard by the others.

Feeling satisfied, you took your mobile phone from the table and begin taking pictures of him in different angles.

“You are so cute, oppa!” You smirked.

You were enjoying capturing shots from him when he suddenly smiled.

You stopped for a moment and before you knew it, you’re now staring at him. You subconsciously put back your phone on the table.

*-------------------------------------*

Your attention went to his eyes. Even when in sleep, those eyes of him still looks cute as well as his nose, too. You started tracing his face with your fingers while smiling until your gaze went to his lips. You wonder how a man like him can possess such pinkish lips. They looked so soft, too.

 “Will he wake up if I kiss him? Nah, maybe not, besides Dongwoo-oppa is a deep sleeper.” You giggled at the thought.

You slowly began leaning at him when you unexpectedly felt his arms wrapping around your waist that made your face instantly red.

Once again, he pulled you closer to him that made your nose touch his. You closed your eyes, with the thought that he’s going to kiss you. But, few seconds have passed and nothing has happened.

When you opened your eyes, you found him sleeping so soundly. Though you felt relieved, but somehow, you know that the disappointment was there.

You stared at him again while you were still surrounded with his embrace when you felt some movement around you.

It was Woohyun who moved his arms and landed on Jaekyung’s waist.

“Oh no!”

You panicked because you don’t want to be caught by him in an awkward position, so you tried to escape from Dongwoo’s arms but to no avail.

When you looked again at your cousin, he was still sleeping and felt thankful.

*-------------------------------------*

Dongwoo was still holding you tightly. He moved a bit and you thought that you can be release from him finally, but you were wrong because it was the other way around. He just pulled you much closer again to him and you felt his chest against you.

You couldn’t move and found yourself trapped again in his arms. It actually felt so right but upon thinking that his heart belongs to someone else, it disheartened you. However, thinking this is the only time you might feel his embrace, you decided to stay for the moment.

“Kiss me..”

That whisper from him made your body stiffened.

“W-what? K-K-Kiss you?!” You looked at him while moving away a bit, only to find out that he’s just talking in his sleep.

“Stupid me..”You chuckled bitterly while watching his face again.

You wandered your eyes around and found everyone was still sleeping and made a look again at Dongwoo.

“They must be really tired from all their practices that they can barely get enough sleep.”You sighed and touched his face gently.

“Dongwoo-oppa..” You sighed again.

Upon touching his cheeks, you felt the urge to plant a kiss on it, so you move slowly.

To your surprise, he moved and that made your kiss on the cheeks landed on his lips. Your eyes widened as a sudden reaction and you weren’t able to move.