So Glad To Have You

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

You, Jaekyung and Sun Hee were there at the audience while watching the various KPOP artists on stage performing.

Fan chants and screams filled the studio that made the atmosphere in feisty mood.

When Boyfriend stood up on stage, the energy of the crowd just doubled up. As the boys made their gaze to the audience while performing their song ‘Don’t Touch My Girl’, they saw you and smiled. You beamed back at them.

The leader of the group, Donghyun got off the stage and walked towards you with a bright expression. He was inviting you to come with him on stage.

Spotlights and camera flashes on you, which didn’t gave you time to think twice. He took your hand lightly and soon you find yourself in the middle of them while they were performing and serenading you with their song. You felt somewhat embarrassed but managed to smile at the audience.

At that time, the Infinite group was just there, waiting to be called right after Boyfriend.

*-------------------------------------*

Dongwoo seen it all and his co-members is looking at him quietly. They could saw him looks kind of scary and all jealous. And, when Kwangmin walks up to you, Dongwoo could feel his mind is rebelling.

Few minutes have passed and Boyfriend’s done with their performance and you came back to your seat.

Kwangmin saw Dongwoo looking at him seriously but the younger one just flashed a grin at him, to which Dongwoo’s irritation.

Soon, Infinite took their performance on stage with their hit song “Be Mine.”

Dongwoo was giving you a straight look while performing, and when it’s time for the rap parts, he particularly looked at you meaningfully.

After the Infinite’s number, all of you headed for the dressing room to take some rest when you came across with Boyfriend members.

There was a little animosity at first but both groups greeted each other anyway. Dongwoo possessively held your hand and intentionally showed it to everyone.

After all the presentations, the emcee finally announced the groups who vied for the number one spot.

And, Infinite won again, against two strong contenders such as Sistar and Huh Gak.

A small celebration was held again at the Infinite’s dorm for bringing another victory. All of you were there, including the manager. The Woollim’s CEO dropped by and left immediately due to some appointments.

Shortly after, the manager also bid goodbye.

*-------------------------------------*

Everybody was still having a good time when Dongwoo stood up and went somewhere which didn’t escape to your eyes.

You excused yourself from the group and told them that you’ll just go to the bathroom.

After getting out of the bathroom, you looked for Dongwoo around and found him at his room that he shares with the other two Infinite members. He was looking out of the window and let the wind blew gently on his face.

“Oppa?” You bit your lower lip. You were still not used to calling him the endearment. “I mean, Jagiya. What are you doing here?”

“Nothing. I’m just recalling back when it was still our trainee days.” He replied while looking at you gently as you are slowly approaching him. “And, my life before you.”

“Should I take my leave now?”

“No, stay here.” He smiled and wrapped him arms around you. You were now both looking through the window.

“Feeling sentimental all of a sudden, eh?” You commented.

“Hmm. Yes.” He said, giving a short kiss on cheeks.

“I wonder how’s Min-unnie now. I wish for her to get well soon.” You said suddenly.

“Yes, I do wish the same for her. Well, everybody does.” He matter-of-factly said.

You smiled. “Should we get back there right now?” You said.

“Not so soon.” Dongwoo turned you around so he could see your face.

He was now looking at you gently and surprisingly you saw him with his tears slowly forming on his eyes.

*-------------------------------------*

“Hey, are you crying?”

“I’m just way too happy that I feel like crying.”

You pouted. “Now I feel like crying, too.”

Dongwoo giggled. “Okay enough for the drama.” He wiped his tears.

“I’m so glad and thankful that I have my friends, my co-members and my loved ones. I’m so thankful that I have you.”

“Same here. I thought you’re not into drama anymore?” You asked with a smile.

“I just can’t help it. I have so much love for you here that I just want to say that I love you over and over again.” He almost whispered, pointing at his chest.

“I love you so much, too.” You said and gave him a kiss on his lips.

Dongwoo didn’t expect it, and just when he was thinking about giving you a kiss, you already did it. And, that made him smiled.

And soon, both of you shared a hungry kiss.

*-------------------------------------*

Suddenly, the door opens and everybody was surprised to see the both of you caught in the act of pecking.

Sungyeol intentionally sat in one of the chair inside, and acted like he saw nothing. He grabbed a magazine on the table and starts flipping the pages of it.

“Omo, Dongwoo-hyung and Yuri-yah were even featured here.” He acted innocently while grinning.

Everyone was giving him an awkward look which he didn’t mind upon seeing someone on the magazine.

“Whoa. She’s so pretty!” Sungyeol said while his eyes were genuinely engrossed at the magazine.

Hoya grabbed the magazine from him and hit him with it.

“Yah, hyung. I’m reading!” Sungyeol squeals, letting out his dolphin scream.

Hoya just ignored him and walked towards the couple inside the room.

“Ah, hyung. Should we sign the divorce papers now?” Hoya said, faking his anger.

That made everyone burst out in laughter.

“Yes, I just cheated on you, so leave.” Dongwoo was deliberately pushing them out of the room. “All of you leave us now.” Dongwoo mimicked Hoya’s fake reaction and took a pillow and threw it at him.

“Gah, we better leave them now, because your hyung is slowly turning into a dinosaur.” Sunggyu said in his eye-smile.

You were just watching them while holding your tummy while laughing.

Dongwoo closed the door behind them and walked towards you.

He smiled at you then spoke. “Now, for you little missy--”

You didn’t allow him to say anything else. He was just too cute that you can’t help but kiss him. You started wrapping your arms around his neck. Dongwoo grabbed you in your waist while continuing the kiss.

Few minutes later, you and Dongwoo gasped as you both catch your breathing.

 

----------------------------------------

*Hope you guys like the ending. (^.^)

I am so thankful for having you guys! You're all jjang *sniffs*

And oh, please follow an adventure of another Infinite member in the name of Lee Sungyeol, entitled "That Cover Girl Is Mine." :3