Caring Min

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

It has been a week since you last visited Min at the hospital. And, after that, she finally revealed to everyone her real condition. She told declared that she found out about her sickness a month after coming back to the country.

Later on, you learned that that the Woollim CEO-nim sent her to US to get the best medication she could have to get well soon. They can’t lose someone like her not just because she’s a talented choreographer and manager for the girl group Hyacinth, but everybody in the entertainment agency loves her.

She has been a great and a loving friend and a noona to all of her dongsaengs that’s why everyone from the agency looked up to her.

For the meantime, an assistant manager from the Woollim Entertainment temporarily act as manager of the group while they were still waiting for Min to be on her right condition. Min will always be the Hyacinth’s manager.

Upon remembering her again, you realized that you haven’t apologized to her yet because you were still surprised the last time you visited her, so you got her number from the CEO.

You called her straight from the US, and soon you heard her faint voice.

You told her that you were sorry for being jealous of her and thanked her for being a friend though you were not that close.

*-------------------------------------*

“So, it has been few days. How are you and Dongwoo-yah?” She teased.

“Eh?”

“I mean, I know that you already knew about everything about us, but he still owes you an explanation, right?”

“Nothing. We haven’t seen each other yet since you left.” You replied, feeling the familiar frustration again.

“Oh.” You heard her tapping, probably her head again. “That babo Dongwoo. He was like an open book about his feelings to me before but..” She stopped for a second.

“Maybe because.. She loves you that much.” You pouted at the thought.

“Don’t get me wrong about that. What I’m trying to say is.. It’s the first time I knew him acted that way. He may be shy at times, but he’s blunt when it comes to his feelings.”

“I don’t get it, unnie..” You uttered, still slightly clueless.

“I think Dongwoo-yah loves you more than anyone else, that’s it!” She declared.

You felt your heartbeat came to a stop. “W-wait! W-what?!”

You heard her sigh at the other line. “Judging from it, I know you love him, too. But.. Aish, you two are just so crazy! Why can’t you just tell that you love each other? You guys are making things it hard for both of you.”

“Unnie..”

You heard her chuckle. “On the other hand, I find it cute.”

Her chuckle suddenly became contagious and you find yourself smiling.

When you asked about her condition, she told you that her doctor observed her body is responding to her medication accordingly.

You are glad to know that and you hoped for her to get well soon.

So that settles the wall between the two of you. You thought about her statement about you and Dongwoo, and you think about paying him a visit at their dorm. You really missed him.

*-------------------------------------*

You’ve been trying to knock at the door of Infinite’s dorm but no one is responding.

“Are they on a practice or performance, perhaps?” You asked yourself.

You were about to walked away when you received a call. It was from your cousin, Woohyun.

He told you that they were on concert tour as of the moment and reminded you to take care of yourself while he’s away. Upon hearing it, your shoulders dropped in disappointment.

Later that day, you also received a call from your uncle that he’s coming back today. You told him that you’ll fetch him up.

After you met with him at the Incheon Airport, he told you to pack your things because you’re coming back with him to his house.

On which, you agreed right away.

You didn’t get the chance to tell everyone that you already moved out from your dorm except your friend, Jaekyung.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Min is such a kind-hearted at all. :)