She Didn't Know

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

You had somehow made your little ‘revenge’ at Dongwoo this time. You made him carry everything you buy. You even tirelessly walk left and right, switching different stalls.

As you take a peripheral view, while picking things at the particular cosmetic stall, you saw him trying to hold his frown. There were two bags in each of his hand, and you couldn’t wait but tempted to add another one at his hand. You still got plenty of things to buy to anyway. You made a devilish grin in your mind at the thought.

“Are you going to stay there forever?” Dongwoo asked you.

“I’m almost done. Just you wait a few minutes, oppa.” You gave him a very wide smile.

“Alright.”

You heard him sigh. Usually, you would find him losing patience immediately when he made you wait before, but now he’s a bit different.

After picking cosmetic products you need, you remembered to buy something.

“Where are we going now?”

“Just somewhere.” You replied while looking around. “There.”

You went in the stall without giving him a chance to talk. He wearily sighed and followed you around.

*-------------------------------------*

While scanning throughout the aisle of personal things, you went to a particular section.

“How many do you need of these?” He naively asked.

Your eyes widen upon seeing him holding a three packs of feminine napkins. You quickly went up to him and grabbed those and threw it in your shopping cart.

After hours of buying, you invited him to eat, saying that it was your treat. Finally, he gave you a smile not minding an additional bag on his hand.

After going inside the restaurant, Dongwoo gestured something at the corner. You saw that he’s pointing at a vacant table in the corner, so you two immediately went there before somebody might take it. Dongwoo put all of the bags at the floor beside and to your surprise, he held your hand to helped you sit.

“I’ll go get our food. What do you want?”

“Anything. Wait--” You paused for seconds. “Dongwoo-oppa I’m supposed to treat you right?”

“I insist. Just stay there and wait for me, okay?” He beamed.

“What has gotten into him?” You asked while staring at him heading towards the counter.

*-------------------------------------*

“Oppa, aren’t you afraid that somebody might recognize you here?” You asked while eating a burger. It was tasty and you wonder how he did knew what you like to eat.

“Not really as long as I’m wearing this.” He said, talking about the hood on his head. He looked at you with a wrinkled forehead suddenly. “What are you doing?”

“Oh this?” You asked while removing the tomato at your burger.

“Yeah, why are you taking that out?” He curiously asked. He saw you putting the tomato slice on a plate.

“I just don’t feel like it. It doesn’t taste good for me.” You beamed.

“Weird.” He chuckled.

You suddenly felt the nature is calling you, so you stood up but accidentally bumped at someone. “Oh, mianhaeyo.” You apologized while bowing at the man who’s wearing a hood, too.

The man stared at you for almost a minute. “It’s okay. By the way, the name’s Chunji.”

“Chunji? Chunji from Teen Top?” You asked in confirmation.

He slightly removed a little part of his hood and smiled. “Yes, and you are?”

“Yuri, Kang Yuri.”

You suddenly heard a spoon fell on the ground.

“Oh, I dropped it.” Dongwoo said. He picked it up which revealed a sight of him to Chunji.

“Dongwoo-sunbae.” Chunji said.

“Annyeong Chunji-yah.”

Then from somewhere, the man heard someone calling for his name. It’s his group members at Teen Top.

“Bye Dongwoo-sunbae and Yuri-yah.”

You waved at Chunji and soon he was out of sight.

“Bye!” Dongwoo said exagerratingly without looking at him.

“He’s already gone, oppa.”

“Oh, I didn’t know.” He shrugged his shoulders.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Wait here, oppa.” You left him for a while to go to the bathroom.

*-------------------------------------*

After eating, you decided to go home.

You were now in the bus. You felt pity at Dongwoo while you saw him carrying all the bags.

“Sit here, Yuri-yah.” He asked. You saw him directing at a vacant seat.

You sat there and upon seeing you comfortably, he sat beside you, too.

Felt tired from all the walking earlier, you slept at Dongwoo’s shoulder.

He was looking at you tenderly while smiling. He felt so great being with you all day but he didn’t know why.

“What is this strange I’m feeling?” He said in confusion.

He suddenly felt the urge to touch your face, which he did. He felt the traces of your face by running his fingers on it. When you moved a little, he quickly pulled it out but when he realizes that you’re still asleep, he continued touching your face again.

He is feeling your soft cheeks. He slightly poked your nose and when his eyes went to your lips, he choked and felt the sudden flutter in his chest. He looked around and when he found that everyone is busy with their business, he leaned in and gave a gentle kiss on your lips.

“What did I do?” He asked in surprise upon realizing that he just kissed you in your sleep. “But oh.. Her lips are so..  So soft and..  And sweet..” And, he didn’t kissed Min with that much urge like he did with you.

He is now slowly smiling and soon he fell asleep.

*-------------------------------------*

You woke up in noise. You looked around and found that the two of you were almost there at the destination.

“Oppa.” You were about to waved him when you saw that your hands were both entwined. That, instantly made you blushed. You wonder how come his hand is with yours. You slowly pulled away your hands but he woke up.

"Oppa, we’re already here.”

He stood up without letting your hands go. Well, if not for the reason that he had to carry all those grocery bags, he would’ve held your hand a little longer.

After minutes of walking, he helped you took your bags inside and when invited him for a cup of tea, he refused. You thanked him for helping you out today and you just held him at the doorway. You waved at him goodbye and he smiled.

Unexpectedly, he walked towards you, lean in and kissed you on the forehead.

“Good night and sweet dreams.” He said in whisper.

You were stood there and couldn’t make a move. “What was that?” You asked yourself as your eyes kept on winking.

 

--------------------------------------

* Jang Dongwoo is celebrating his 21st birthday today! Yay! (^.^)