I Love Her

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

Dongwoo was at the balcony of the hotel they were currently staying at that time. Their last concert ended at Busan just few hours earlier.

His mind is drawn to something else, or much better to say with someone else. He opened another can of beer and drank it.

His gaze went to the lights of the city below, as if they were dancing.

Woohyun suddenly woke up in the middle of the night upon feeling the cold breeze in his cheeks. He looked around and saw their roomate Hoya who's sleeping soundly while an earphone stuck in his ear. He stood up and noticed Dongwoo nearby who looks seriously while drinking beer in cans.

He approached the second eldest and stood beside him.

“Are you trying to get yourself drunken, hyung?”

“No.” He replied, then took a gulp again.

“Problem?”

He didn’t respond.

“Is it about my cousin? Are you thinking about her?”

Dongwoo looked at Woohyun with expressionless at first but changes into somewhat confused look.

He sighed heavily and drinks his beer again. Woohyun grabbed a can of beer beside him and sat at the balcony.

“Why don’t you just tell me what is it that bothers you? We’re friends, hyung, come on.” He said while looking down at the bright lights on the street.

Dongwoo looked at his dongsaeng for a few seconds then mumbled. “I love her.”

“Min-noona?” Woohyun , but he knows who he is talking about.

“Aish, no. My feelings for her isn’t here anymore.” He replied, pointing at his chest.

“So.. It’s Yuri then?”

He nodded. “I think this is different from what I felt with Min-noona.”

Upon thinking about Min, he silently wished that she’ll get better soon.

“You already told her that you love her, hyung?” Woohyun asked.

He shook his head. “I don’t know how to say it. I’m afraid that she might think that I’m just considering her just because Min can never like me.”

“Babo.” He hit his hyung with the empty can of beer.

“Ow, ow!” Dongwoo touches his head. “Yah, what was that for?”

“For you to wake up, hyung. You cannot be forever like that. You must tell her that you love her, no matter what. Girls need to hear it, too.” He smiled. “Jaekyung loves hearing it from me.”

Dongwoo kept his silence.

Woohyun looked at him seriously. “Hyung, you better tell her right now as soon as we arrive at Seoul, okay?”

Dongwoo nodded but still unsure about it.

*-------------------------------------*

Upon arriving at Seoul, the boys had a little feast upon the successful concert tour.

Wine started to pour down to everyone’s glasses. The boys were having fun when Woohyun remembered something.

He patted Dongwoo’s shoulder and said. “Hyung, it’s about time.” He winked.

The other members looked at the two boys with a question on their faces.

“What’s this all about, Dongwoo-yah?” Their leader asked.

Woohyun just smiled at him and then held Dongwoo up. Then he turned to everybody saying, “You guys will know about it later.”

“Alright, I’ll go.” Dongwoo walked towards the door and he was about to open it when Woohyun shouts at him.

“Hyung, don’t forget to bring her some flowers, okay?”

“Arasso.” He said then left.

*-------------------------------------*

Dongwoo is now at the front of your door’s dorm. He started knocking but finds it odd that it’s so silent inside.

“She doesn’t seem at home.” He said to himself, carrying a bouquet of roses.

He was about to turned his back when his phone rang.

It was Woohyun.

“Hyung, Jaekyung-yah just called me today and she said that Yuri already left her dorm and went back to his uncle’s house.”

“So, I guess I need to go there?” He asked.

“No, hyung. You can’t even find her there anymore.”

“Wae?” He felt his chest tremble.

“Today is her flight for Malaysia, and.. And she’s about to leave more or less an hour from now.”

“WHERE IS SHE?!” Dongwoo cannot hold it longer anymore.

“Hey, calm down hyung. Her flight is 10am and if you right away, you might be catch her up at the Incheon Airport.”

Dongwoo looked at his wristwatch. It says 9am. He still has an hour left.

“And hyung--” The other line was cut off as Dongwoo hurriedly hailed a taxi towards the airport.

*-------------------------------------*

Dongwoo kept searching around the place, not minding anyone he bumped at. He didn’t even mind that his hood already fell off his head. People started to recognized and followed him.

“He is Jang Dongwoo from the Infinite group, right?” One of the girls asked in a group.

“Omo, he’s a lot more handsome in personal. I thought L was the only one who looks better in personal.” Another girl squeals in delight.

Meanwhile, Dongwoo heard the announcement on the board that the flight bound for Malaysia already flew.

His shoulder fell. He knew he was too late now.

Soon, screaming and squealing could still be heard around the airport, surrounding Dongwoo.

 

--------------------------------------

* Aww~ xD