Two Confessions

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

“For real?” Jaekyung asked you in his widened eyes.

“Yes, he said he’s going to pick me up after school.” You replied at her.

You saw your friend stood up.

“Where are you going?” You asked in confusion.

Jaekyung just shook her shoulders. “I’m going home now.”

“Aren’t we going home together?”

“No. I don’t like interfering with someone else’s date, you know.” She said with a chuckle.

“Jaekyung-yah, come back here!” You yelled at her. But she already left the school cafeteria.

You just let out a sigh but suddenly smiled upon realizing that you’ll be with Dongwoo again.

As you were about to stand up, someone called your name.

It was Kwangmin giving you a smile.

“Are you going home?” He shyly asked.

“Well, yes. Why?”

Kwangmin gave you a serious look and you wondered what was that for.

*-------------------------------------*

You found yourself at the school garden with Kwangmin. When he brought you there, you knew there was something important he was about to say. Though you could somehow figure about it, but you still want a confirmation.

“So, why are we here?”

Kwangmin stood up from his seat and looked at you gently while you are sitting on a body of a fallen tree.

“I know this is all a sudden but..” He bit his lower lip then continues speaking. “I.. I like you. Since the first time I saw you, I already fell for you.”

You are not that naïve. Though you somehow expected it, but still felt a bit surprised and flattered. Kwangmin was looking at you expectantly.

“Uhm, you know Kwangmin-yah.. I like you, too..” You stopped for few seconds to think of what you are going to say. “But not the way you felt for me.”

You looked down, feeling sad that you cannot return his feelings.

 “Is it because of him?” He leaned on to looked at you closer.

“Him?” You felt stupid to ask because you already know who he is referring to.

“Dongwoo-sunbae..” He almost whispered.

You stared at him and saw a sad expression on his face. There’s a warm feeling that touches you within, perhaps, sympathy towards him.

“I knew it right from the very start, I already observed it but I still think that you may still develop feelings for me if I keep this way, but I guess it’s futile.” His voice cracked.

“Kwangmin..” You stood up and looked at his face written with down look.

“I know. I know. But it doesn’t mean I’ll stop liking you. Just in case he made you cry, I’m just here..” He smiled faintly. “As a friend.”

“Thank you for understanding.” You bit your lower lip, then gave him an embrace.

He was surprise at first, but gave in afterwards.

*-------------------------------------*

Meanwhile, Dongwoo is just standing nearby with a dark expression.

He cannot longer stand it anymore so he grabbed you away from Kwangmin. Dongwoo gave him a sharp look, which Kwangmin did with the same intense.

For a moment there, the atmosphere became awkward. None of the two boys were saying a single word, and it’s as if they were saying their minds.

“We have to go now.” Dongwoo said afterwards.

“Wait--” Before you could say anything further, Dongwoo grabbed you on your hand.

You just gave Kwangmin an apologetic smile and waved at him.

*-------------------------------------*

“Did you know that I’ve been waiting for you at the school entrance for almost an hour? And, I’ve been sending you text message and even called you but I didn’t received anything from you.” His rapid movement earlier suddenly slowed down upon reaching at the front of your dorm.

“I put it off in silent mode to concentrate at my classes.”

Dongwoo let out a sigh. “I thought there’s something bad happened to you. That thought.. That scared me..”

When you stared at him, you saw him with a serious look.

“Mian. It’s just that Kwangmin wanted to tell me something.”

“And what did he said to you?”

“He.. He confessed that--”

“I knew it. That guy likes you.” He smirked. “What did you said to him? And what was that embrace for?”

You didn’t want to answer him. You just thought about Kwangmin’s upset face.

“Hah, don’t ever, ever try to embrace someone else anymore.” He hissed.

“And why is that?” You cluelessly asked.

He turned his back.

“Because, you are mine.” Words slipped through Dongwoo’s lips.

He knows he cannot turn it back anymore. You already heard the words from him.

You walked in front of him, and he gave you a tender look that made his eyes ier in your sight. Both of you two keep on exchanging glances for about a minute.

Gradually, his face gets closer until there was no space left between the two of you. You found yourself enclosed in his arms and you could feel each other’s breathe.

He pulled you away a bit and stared at you gently. Then, he gave you a gentle kiss on your forehead. His lips move down to yours and soon you found yourself sharing a kiss with him.

 

-----------------------------------------------

* Annyeong chiggus! Here's an early update for this day. Thank you soooooo much for the love you're giving with this fic! (^.^)