MV Filming With Boyfriends

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

Jaekyung kept on knocking at your door for about ten times now and yet, she heard nothing from inside.

“Where that girl could that be? Did she go somewhere?”

She took out the phone from her pocket and started dialing your number. She remembered not telling you yet about her arrival today.

She’s excited to see DBSK’s member in personal that’s why she already told her dad that she wants to come back to her dorm. The said concert was just two days from now. Jaehyun, on the other hand, is busy with her ballet class so she can’t come.

She began getting curious about DBSK and watched some of their past music videos and TV guestings. And, she already knew that DBSK is now a duo while the other three members formed another band, which is, JYJ.

Jaekyung was starting to get enthusiastic about KPOP related stuff though she still collects books and DVD of Korean dramas. You and Woohyun had influenced her in a way.

“The number you dialed is currently unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep.” She left a message informing you that she’s already at Seoul and told you to drop by at Infinite’s dorm because she’s going to pay a surprise visit there.

*-------------------------------------*

That time, you were at the set for the MV shooting of ‘Don’t Touch My Girl’ for Boyfriend’s new MV.

You already knew the boys since you saw them often in TV and in personal, but working with them feels a bit awkward since it will be your first time in acting. You also felt odd because there will also be sweet and fluffy scenes with each of the member.

“Just act natural Yuri-yah. Don’t think of it as acting and instead think of things whenever you get flustered and what you feel whenever that special someone of yours is around.” The director smoothly said to you.

“Thanks, director.” You timidly replied.

“Yuri-yah, hwaiting!” The boys said altogether, giving you some confidence. The boys were all handsome and looking so clean with their outfits.

*-------------------------------------*

As the filming starts, you remembered what the director told you. You think of someone special to you. And that someone is none other than, Jang Dongwoo, of course.

That actually helped a lot because every time you’re with each Boyfriend member, you always think that he’s the one with you, which gave you the sincerest smile and acting.

“That’s great Yuri-yah, you’re doing well.” The director pleasingly said in background.

Finally, your scenes with them were done and you’re now watching them while they’re doing the dance parts.

Suddenly, your vision changed and you had delusions, seeing Infinite dancing in front of you.

Your jaws dropped when you saw Dongwoo singing.

Hey yo, an doeneunge ttak hana isseo
Mot chamneunge ttak hana isseo
Neojanha aljanha tumyeonghan
Nae yeoja son daeji ma

Naman naman naman bodeon your eyes
Songnunsseobe ppajyeo beorin your man
Oneun gil aljanha na yeogiisseo

You shook your head and gulp the soda in one shot to take away the thoughts of him in your mind.

*-------------------------------------*

Infinite was surprised when they saw Jaekyung at the door of their dorm.

Obviously, Woohyun was the first to walked near her and was about to give her a kiss on the lips when the boys behind him intentionally cleared their throats. He gave Jaekyung a kiss on the cheeks instead.

“Since when did you arrive?” Woohyun asked her upon letting her seat on the couch. The boys were now around her. She handed them a bags of different delicacies and pastries.

She giggled when she saw them with open arms over the bags. She turned towards Woohyun and answered with a smile. “Just today.”

Sungjong, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Dongwoo instantly held out their hands upon realizing that it contains different kinds of treats. Sunggyu looked at them with a chuckled.

“Dinosaurs.” Hoya teased them.

*-------------------------------------*

“Why aren’t you with Yuri today? Where she is? Did she know that you’re already here?” The leader asked.

Dongwoo looked up, anticipating Jaekyung’s answer.

She just shook her shoulders. “Mollayo. I keep calling her but it’s either busy or unavailable. So I just left her a voice message saying to drop by here when she’s available.”

“For sure, she’ll be excited to come here since your friend misses you.” Woohyun replied.

“I missed her, too. So let’s just expect her today.”

*-------------------------------------*

Many hours have passed, Jaekyung and the Infinite members didn’t felt any traces of you coming over. Jaekyung tried to call you again but she can’t contact you anymore.

That time, you just came home and immediately put the mobile phone charger into the socket mounted at the wall to charge your phone. You quickly your phone and listened to voice and text messages you received mostly from your friend Jaekyung and the Infinite members.

You called Jaekyung saying that you just came home and when she asked where you went, you just told her that you visited a friend. You didn’t tell her the truth because you’re quite embarrassed to tell her that you just acted in an MV. You told that you can come over to Infinite’s dorm but she said that she already left there and she just advised you to get some rest.

You didn’t bother replying any of the Infinite members’ text messages since you know that she will be relaying your message to them anyway.

 

------------------------------------------

* I'm now in love with Boyfriend's "Don't Touch My Girl MV" :")