Wishing Well

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

You and the others kept on walking until you saw a particular structure nearby. It’s a grotto filled with different kind of fishes and on the center of it is a Korean human fountain statue.

“Whoa! This wasn’t used to be here!” Dongwoo said aloud.

The three of you were behind him and were looking around.

True enough, the said grotto is such a beautiful structure because it is well-maintained.

Dongwoo sat on the top of the rock beside and started watching the wandering fishes. They were of different color and sizes. Some plants were there as a decoration, too.

Dongwoo tried to dip in his fingers on the water but the fishes started fleeing away from it.

“You scared them, hyung.” Woohyun smirked. He was behind him.

Meanwhile, you and Jaekyung were beside them watching the playful water creatures.

“Can we catch some of them?” The second eldest of Infinite asked naively.

“Dongwoo-oppa, those fishes are for people to see, not for you to eat.” You followed it with laugh.

“I didn’t say I’m going to eat them. What about you, huh? You ice cream-eating human?” He responded in smirk.

“You’re both funny.” Jaekyung giggled beside Woohyun.

You made face to him and he did the same.

Dongwoo then turned his back again to continue satisfying his sight. “Come here, fishy, fishy.”

Slowly, a smile was coming out from your lips. “He’s the second eldest at his group, yet he has this childish gesture.”

*-------------------------------------*

Your friend noticed you watching Dongwoo amusingly, she went beside you and silently cleared , enough for you to hear it.

“What?” You whispered at her.

“Nothing.” She just grinned at you. You knew she was teasing you. She was about to say something again when Woohyun called both of you.

“Look here, guys!” He is waving to every one of you and is pointing at some rounded structure.

“Bye fishes!” Dongwoo uttered as if those creatures would answer him back and quickly went to his dongsaeng.

You and Jaekyung followed him.

“There’s even a wishing well here, too?” Woohyun asked to you and his girlfriend the moment you were near them.

You gave them a nod.

“Cool, let’s make a wish then!” Dongwoo said as he took out a coin in his pocket. He put the coin in between his palms and made a wishing gesture as if he was praying. He silently murmured something and closed his eyes. He let out a sigh, threw the coin and smiled.

You stared at him, again. “I wonder what's his wish. Did he wished for Min to like him back?”

*-------------------------------------*

“Okay, I’ll do the same, too!” Woohyun smiled widely. “More success for Infinite, good health for all my loved ones and a long and lasting bond for me and for my one and only love, Shin Jaekyung!”

“Aww, that was kind of cute but cheesy, Woohyun-oppa.” Jaekyung said.

“What? After what I’ve done?” He faked a pout. “Now, my pride was hurt.”

She laughed at him. “Alright, my turn.” She also did the same as Woohyun did but she wished silently and soon, she was done.

You were having fun watching them behind when you saw three pair of eyes looking at you. “What?”

“Aren’t you going to wish?” Your friend asked you.

“Nah, I can’t think of one for now.” You replied in clueless thought as you slightly raised your hand in refusal.

“I think you got one.” Jaekyung grinned.

“She has?” The two boys looked at you and your friend.

Your friend giggled. “You ‘have’ a wish, right?” She keeps raising her eyebrows.

Luckily, you were saved by the bell when a group of foreign students came by. You saw them approaching to all of you.

*-------------------------------------*

One of the students walked towards your group. Woohyun felt alarmed and he pushed Dongwoo forward.

“Whoa, wait. What?!” Dongwoo uttered in dumbfounded manner.

“You’re good at English right, hyung? You go talk to the pretty girl.” Woohyun whispered while grinning.

Dongwoo, who was forced by his dongsaeng and don’t know what to do, smiled to the girl and talked awkwardly in English.

“Hi, good af-afternoon.” He stammered then he followed it with a scratch at the back of his head. “Yoo.. You need helps?” He silently frowned at his words.

The three of you just kept giggling behind him.

“Well I was wondering if anyone of you knows where we can find the library? We’re just sort of a new here.” She asked then looked around and turned back her attention again to him “We’re transferees, actually.” The girl said in korean.

Dongwoo was taken aback. “Whoa, they can talk hangul!”

The foreigner beamed at him.

Dongwoo, being the former student, automatically pointed at the sky blue-colored building from afar. “I think that’s it.” Then he looked at your direction, he was giving the ‘am I right?’ look.

Jaekyung and you gave him a nod.

"Kamsahamnida!" The group said altogether while giving a bow.

When he turned his back, he caught you and the others laughing at him.

 

---------------------------------------------

* See you at the next chapter soon, guys! (^.^)

Dongwoo's wish is actually.. Wanna make a guess?:]