An Invitation

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

School days were over for the meantime. Perfect! This day was just so perfect!

It’s been over two weeks and you haven’t heard from your uncle of any plans of coming back soon.

You are so freaking bored and got nothing to do. You were about to dial Jaekyung’s phone when you remembered that she’s having vacation again at her father’s house.

“Infinite members? Nah..They are currently busy with the upcoming promotions of their album.”

“Kwangmin? Nah.. The Boyfriend is busy with the promotion of their album, too.”

You decided to go to your room and threw your body on your bed. You let out a sigh.

When you turned sideward, you saw Dongwoo’s standee there and you blushed upon remembering about what happened between the two of you two weeks ago.  You frowned when you recalled that it was just an accident. He stole your first kiss without him knowing it.

“How frustrating..”You whispered then something crossed on your mind.

You went under your bed and took the dart board from there and went to the sala.

You fixed the board onto the wall.

*-------------------------------------*

“It’s target time!” You smirked and placed Dongwoo’s picture in the middle of the board.

It’s your ‘sweet’ little past time whenever you’re feeling frustrated, bored and pissed, like today. And, you got plenty of pictures of Dongwoo as a target.

“Got you!”

You laughed like crazy as you hit the picture’s nose. You kept doing it again and again until it became unrecognizable anymore.

You changed the picture again, turned the radio on that was on the table and started hitting again.

 

Oh my beautiful target, you zoom, zoom my heart like a rocket

Oh my beautiful target, you zoom, zoom my heart like a rocket

I like it, like it, like it

 

“That song.. Aish..” You don’t know it’s teasing you or trying to mock you.

You kept hitting Dongwoo’s picture like crazy when you heard someone knocked.

When you peeked through the peephole, you saw the last person you want to see of all the people.

You frowned and stood for there for a moment, thinking if you’re going to pretend that you’re not at home.

“Hahaha, Yuri, I can feel that you really want to see him.” Alright, here’s your alter-ego again.

*-------------------------------------*

“Annyeong!” Dongwoo greeted as soon as you opened the door for him.

You panicked when you remember that you were still playing with the dart board. “Oh, wait oppa!”

Before he could speak, you closed the door behind him and hid the dart board before he might saw it.

Then you open the door again. You can see that Dongwoo’s nose were red.

“What happen to that, oppa?” You asked, pointing at his nose.

He gestures you about the sudden closing of the door.

“Oh, mianhae.” You awkwardly said. “What brought you here anyway? Aren’t you with your members?”

“We just finished the practice for today, and leader Gyu said we can take a rest for now.” He explained. “I know it might sound awkward but are you busy today?”

“What are you saying busy? I’m freaking bored!”

“I may stroll at the mall later or sleep, or watch TV. That’s all, oppa. Wae?” You uninteresting replied.

“Well manager-hyung gave us some present. Me, and the boys are going to DBSK’s reunion concert this coming Saturday, and he has plenty of tickets at hand.”

“Whoa, DBSK’s reunion concert?!” You surprisingly asked.

“Yes and I was wondering if you can come with us. Of course, Sun Hee and Jaekyung will be there, too.

“What about Min-unnie?” Your mind asked.

“And Min-noona will come with us, too.” He continued as if he heard you.

“I see..” You suddenly felt lost for words.

“I’m not taking ‘no’ for an answer, okay?” He authoritatively said. “You’re coming with us whether you like it or not. Even I have to carry you from here to their concert, I will.”

“Arasso.” You simply replied, not noticing a twinkle in Dongwoo’s eyes.

 

--------------------------------------------

* Another update! :)

Hope you guys like it.