Unrequited Feelings

My Girl, My Woman, My Friend, Rolled Into One

He’s spacing out at the corner again while the other Infinite members are busy practicing that time.

“Choi Min..” He whispered in the air while sitting and and his back leaning against the studio wall. “How I am supposed to forget you.”

Hoya was about to approach Dongwoo when Sunggyu taps him on his shoulders.

“Don’t worry, hyung. I won’t talk to him about it yet. However, we don’t want him to dwell too much on someone’s memory, right? Besides we need to practice.” He smiled. “And I know you’re just being nice to him.”

The leader thinks for a moment and then let go of him.

"You looked like a dinosaur that hasn't eaten his meal for a couple of days, hyung." Hoya chuckled.

Dongwoo fixed his position and stared at his buddy. He knew that he was just trying to cheer him up. He saw that Hoya was in all sweats, as well as the other members, too. He felt guilty.

“What is the matter with him?” Sungyeol innocently asked. He looks at Dongwoo then wonders if it has something to do with Min.

Myungsoo put a hand on Sungyeol’s shoulders and say, “We bet you still didn’t know about it. Min-noona just left two days ago.”

“Oh, I see..”

Momentarily, Hoya stood up and lends a hand to Dongwoo which the latter accepted.

Soon enough, all of them continued the dance practice.

*-------------------------------------*

“Ta-da!” You exclaimed as you crashes the dance studio. You let out a beam.

“Whoa, look who’s here!” Woohyun said. He stared at the basket you’re carrying.

“Woohyun-oppa! Hello oppas!” You greeted the other boys, and paused at Dongwoo’s front. You tilted your head to look at his face closely.

“Why are you looking at me like that? Do I look handsome today?” Dongwoo smirked.

“Ha-ha. Dongwoo-oppa, it’s just when I thought you weren’t okay. But then hearing you said that, I think you’re still fine.”

“Don’t make him mad Yuri-yah, his claws might come out anytime.” Woohyun joked. He took the basket from you.

Dongwoo suddenly burst out laughing, which to your surprise. You took a few steps backward.

“I told you, Yuri-yah.” Woohyun chuckled.

Your cousin dug inside the basket and was delighted to see lots of food in there.

The boys surrounded him upon hearing what you brought for them.

“Though we didn’t expect your coming today, but we’re glad you did.” Myungsoo let out a wide smile at you.

All of them sat on the floor, taking out every contents of the basket on the floor. The room suddenly filled with small chit-chats while eating.

*-------------------------------------*

“And yeah, remember when Kyung Mi stepped on your foot during the practice? But you still went on practicing!” Sunggyu laughed upon remembering their maknae’s hilarious scene.

“Because she did a wrong step. That’s why Min-noona can’t help but scold her right there and then.” He followed it with giggle.

Sungjong suddenly realized that he shouldn’t be talking about Min for the moment so he covered his mouth.

Everyone looks at Dongwoo worriedly.

“Hey, guys! I’m fine.” He smiled.

“He’s faking it. I know.” You heard Hoya whispered to Sunggyu.

Something came in to your mind. You grabbed a piece of sushi and stuffed it in at Dongwoo’s opened mouth.

Everyone laughed at Dongwoo who was choked and acted a bit exaggerated. He quickly grabs a can of cola, gulping it in one shot. Afterwards, he shouted, “Gah! Why the hell did you put wasabi on it?!”

“Ha-ha, got you caught off guard there, oppa.” You and gave him a tongued out.

You continued eating and was about to take a bite at a piece of dukbokki when Dongwoo grab it with his hand and put it in his mouth.

“Hey, that’s mine!”

He just grinned at you.

 

 

------------------------------------------

*1st chapter. Anyone see the chemistry there? :]