Phase One

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2- Phase One- posted 14-8-15

The atmosphere was completely silent as all eyes were on Sariah and some jaws were dropped. Sariah just stood there, not knowing what the hell to do, somewhat waiting for a reaction while feeling incredibly awkward by the stares she received.

“Are you guys seeing her too or am I dreaming?” Zelo mumbled.

“Sariah?!” Luhan exclaimed and her attention turned to the pink-haired boy.

“Luhannie?!” her face lit up, momentarily forgetting her anxiety as they ran towards each other for him to pick her up in an embrace.

“What are you doing here?” he questioned when he finally put her down.

The two acted as if no one else but them was in the room when really, everyone else looked on in flabbergast.

The door opened yet again and everyone’s attention switched to their homeroom teacher, Mr. Kwon Jiyong, who exchanged greetings with them, also noticing Sariah.

“I see you’ve met our new student, Lee Sariah,” he spoke, gesturing for her to make her way to the front of the class which she did. “You all are probably wondering why a girl is in your school.”

Responses of  ‘yeah’ and ‘yes’ filled the atmosphere as she stood awkwardly there once more.

“Ms. Lee is your new Foreign Languages teacher’s daughter and under circumstances, she was allowed to be a member of our school.”

He turned to her, giving her a sign to introduce herself and she swallowed hard.

Sariah

The teacher turned to me, giving me a look to introduce myself. Be cool Sariah, cold tone, chin up, stare Luhan down because he’s the only person you know here.

Doing exactly that, I spoke, “As Mr. Kwon mentioned, my name is Lee Sariah and evidently I’ll be your new classmate. Just because I’m the only girl doesn’t mean I need special treatment or anything but I do hope that you guys accept me.”

Suddenly they began to clap with cheers and I had no idea why, so I just continued staring at Luhan intensely who kept on laughing.

“Nice. So who wants to show her around-”

All hands flew up, causing my eyes to widen.

“I thought so,” Mr. Kwon mumbled with a smirk then he pointed his finger to one person who wasn’t raising their hand.

“Mr. Wu, you’ll have the honor of showing her around,” our teacher finalized and everyone groaned in disappointment.

I held back my smile from them as I waited for further instructions.

“Ms. Lee you can take Daehyun’s seat,” he pointed at a blonde who looked up in surprise. “Daehyun you needed to move anyway, take the seat in the back.”

I felt kind of bad that I kind of kicked the dude out of his seat but the good thing was that I got to sit behind Luhan, and evidently next to the Kris dude who had to show me around. After purposely, yet discreetly kicking Luhan when I passed him, I cast an apologetic look to Daehyun who gave me a glance to assure that it was fine. I sat down, noticing the glances from my peripheral vision.

“Taehyung no food in class,” Mr. Kwon spoke, looking at the orange haired guy next to me.

“It’s not food, it’s candy,” Taehyung responded after pulling out the red lollipop from his mouth and I turned to him to see him sitting freely with a smirk at our teacher.

Can they do that? Backchat even at prestigious schools like these?

“It’s still edible is it not? Throw it and return,” Mr. Kwon commanded firmly and I noticed the reluctance in Taehyung when he arose to do what he was told.

First period officially commenced and every now and then I couldn’t help but feel stared at so I looked up and around almost every second, beginning to feel self-conscious.

I glanced at the Kris dude who at the same moment turned to me, causing me to react with an awkward smile which wasn’t returned.

“You okay?” I mouthed recalling ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter