Showcase Structure

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4- Showcase Structure

"~Wake up, my sunshine. Get dressed because it's time to go to school, stop your drool."

Melodic singing filled my ears and I smiled but then I realized two things.

That was not my alarm, and I knew that voice. My eyes shot open to see Luhan's face only inches from mine, causing a shriek to be emitted from my mouth.

"What are you doing?!" I demanded as I sat up.

"Now that I know you're staying here I'm gonna walk with you every morning," he explained.

"How nice, but no need for the damn morning scare," I mumbled. "Did mom let you in?" 

"Yes, she didn't recognise me at first but once I told her who I was she almost killed me with a hug and wanted to stuff me with breakfast. Speaking of, we're going for breakfast, get ready," he informed and I groaned.

"What time is it?" I asked checking the time only for my eyes to widen.

"You woke me up earlier than my mom did yesterday!" I complained and he only ruffled my hair.

After getting ready in about a half an hour, I met the fool downstairs and we took off.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"The food court, duh. Where else would you get food?"

"We have a food court?" I questioned and he looked at me weirdly.

"Didn't Kris show you around yesterday?" 

"No. I don't think he likes me. He seems all pissed off all the time," I responded.

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you but it's just how he is," Luhan explained. "On the bright side, the other guys really like you though, they wouldn't stop talking about you and questioning me about you."

"Really?" I wondered with astonishment in my tone.

"Yup, they're being annoying because of you. See what you've done?"

"It's not my fault I'm likeable," I defended.

We arrived to firstly purchase our food. As soon as we spotted the guys, we began walking towards them when I was suddenly stopped when a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked down to see Jin's hand on mine then looked to him.

"Are you okay?" He questioned with a concerned look while I looked at him weirdly.

"I'm fine. Are you?" I responded, switching my gaze from his hand on mine to him.

"It'll be better if you sat with us," he stated.

"For all of us in fact," Suga added.

"Too bad, she's with us," Luhan input.

"No one asked you, flower boy," Namjoon spoke.

"Well he just told you, Crap Monster," I defended, hearing an audible 'ooh' from elsewhere.

"Thanks for your concern but I would appreciate it if you let go of my hand so we can get on with our morning," I requested with a fake smile and I was freed to then continue with Luhan to sit with the other eleven.

"Damn, girl," rainbow haired remarked.

"I told you guys, it's only me who's allowed to insult Luhan," I shrugged.

"Anyways, why are you three dressed in normal clothes?" I asked Lay, Kai and Rainbow.

"Double dance first two periods," Lay answered and my eyes widened.

"We're supposed to change?" I questioned and they nodded.

Well that was a stupid question, Sariah. Checking the time, I cursed under my breath seeing that I only had about ten minutes until bell was to ring for classes to begin.

"I have to go," I muttered, picking up my stuff and running off to my house.

I took about five minutes to change into appropriate dance clothes which consisted of a loose violet tank top with grey sweatpants as well as a grey hoodie. Stuffing my uniform into my bag, I ran back to the school to hear the bell ring on the way, causing me to incre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter