Fine

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One’s POV

Seven guys peeked from behind the corner to see what would be the result of their plan. Sariah opened her locker only for several envelopes to fall out. They observed as she proceeded to pick the envelopes up, looking at them in utter confusion.

“You think she’ll read them?” J-Hope asked the group.

“I hope,” Jimin mumbled.

“I just hope she’ll forgive us. It’s killing me that she won’t talk to us or listen to us even,” Jin stated.

They continued to watch from behind the corner as she sat down cross-legged on the floor, opening the first letter of apology to read. Anxiously, the waited for a reaction but here face was nostalgic throughout the entire reading of the seven letters. Eventually she was finished with the letters, letting out an audible sigh as she placed them in her bag and got up, heading for class.

“Well she’s a fast reader,” Suga commented.

Sariah’s mind would constantly drift off throughout the course of the day, pondering about the letters Namjoon, V, Jimin, Jin, J-hope, Jungkook and Suga wrote. Maybe she was overreacting for giving them the cold shoulder so long, she thought. Maybe they were truly repentant for their mistakes.

At lunch, she still had that awkward feeling to sit at the table with Luhan. Remembering Baekhyun’s words, she thought she would sit with them again but as soon as she walked into the cafeteria and saw Luhan, she felt like making a complete U-turn. Suddenly, she spotted T.K at his table, sitting alone unlike he usually would. She decided to sit with him instead since he looked both bored and lonely. She carried on towards his table, missing the surprised and confused looks from the table of twelve. As she passed BTS’ table, she quickly and discretely threw a piece of paper on their table which they looked at confused for a moment but the rushed to pick up. Suga was the lucky one to pick it up first and read it aloud for them.

“I’ll consider your apologies, Jungkook’s and Suga’s chibis were quite persuasive,” he read and smiled, feeling proud of himself as Jungkook also gave a grin.

“Good going fellas,” V remarked.

Sariah’s POV

I sat down next to T.K who turned to me in surprise. I don’t usually like to do this because it makes me feel like I’m being invasive but I mean, he looked left out.

“Hey, why’re you alone?” I asked.

“The rest of them had stuff to do. Kangjun, Ray and Siwoo had some kinda vocal thingy to do, Rome had to meet up with the rest of leaders, Maru skipped lunch.”

“Oh,” my lips curved to form the sound.

“How come you’re eating with me? Aren’t you going to sit with them?” he pointed to my regular lunch buddies whose glances I caught but I turned to him.

“You don’t mind if I sit here right?” I enquired and he shook his head.

“Be my guest,” he gestured and I smiled.

“Thanks,” I replied. “So don’t you have anything to do?”

“Not really, no. I’m not a singer or a dancer or whatever. My strength is rapping but I only have a few lines in our song which I practice on my own,” he informed. “What ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter