Fall, Everything.

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

I woke up feeling downright horrible and I immediately knew why. My stomach ached so badly that I just wanted to curl up in a fetal position and hibernate. I felt as if I went to school it would be one of two things; I'd break down in tears or I'd blow up with anger. I don't know why- wait, damn mood swings. Couldn't I just be a boy? Life would be much easier, although there are times I appreciate being a girl which is when I don't have my monthly visitor.
I lazily carried about my day as in most of my classes I had my head down, not at all feeling the school vibe. Not that I ever did in the first place. 

At lunch, the guys seemed to pick up on my moodiness when I would complain for everything.

"Why did they have to put so much food? I feel plump enough as it is. Do I look bloated Sehun?" I asked him and he raised a brow while picking at his food.

"You're useless," I remarked, turning back to my food.

"You look fine you know, actually you should eat some more, you look a bit starved," Lay tried to put it subtly and I furrowed my brows in disagreement.

Chen was still mumbling ,'la la la,' while he swayed from side to side like a tree in the wind.
If you asked me he was high.

"Here," Luhan offered, placing a piece of meat near my mouth to feed me but I shook my head as if he was crazy.

"No-ow," I grabbed my stomach, leaning my head in his shoulder.

"Oh my God Chen can you please shut up?" I questioned and the boy dropped his arms and pouted.

"Are you on your period or something?" Baekhyun kidded but I shot up and gave him a deadly glare, causing him to swallow hard and sink in his seat.

The pain was growing even more intense and before it was at full impact, I took out one of my pain killers and popped it in my mouth, chugging down some coke with it.

"That was...mine," Kris stated and I looked at him with a carefree expression.

"Stop drinking coke, it's unhealthy," I placed the drink back down, after realizing it was the black soda.

"I like it," he responded, not caring either.

"I hate it," I countered.

"So? It's my life, what the hell, I can drink what I want," he retorted.

"I swear I'll throw them away if I see you with it," I sneered and he watched me with his jaw dropped.

"The nerve on you," he scoffed.

"Yes I know I have nerve, you dare test them?" I replied.

He opened his mouth to respond but Chanyeol kicked him under the table.

"Don't try, you can't win women in an argument," he mouthed yet I made it out.

"Someone's sensible," I grinned at Chanyeol.

Painkillers did nothing much; but then again, the first day is always the worst for me. I entered dance class last period to see those in three different groups taking this class already split up, leaving Zelo out of the equation. 

I walked up to the clueless guy and punched him playfully, causing him to turn around with a frown.

"You hit hard," he pouted and I grinned although I apologized.

"Do you think you could help me choreograph some moves?" I requested and he nodded.

A sharp pain gripped my stomach once again and I muttered a curse under my breath while I placed a hand on my stomach.

"You okay?" Zelo questioned a bit panicky and I nodded once I felt the pain gradually going.

We played a random hip-hop song, since the songs composed were hip-hop, and began attempting to create new routines.
Step by step we took it, and then we put it together, practicing slowly at first. When we did the entire thing slowly, I began feeling a bit light-headed but as I tried to follow the quote, "No pain, No gain," I continued pushing myself to do moves.

"Ready to do it with the music?" He asked and I nodded.
As he pressed play, we began dancing as prepared, swiftly to the beat but we suddenly both stopped when I grabbed his arm for support.

My knees buckled as my vision degraded to darkness.

"Hey, hey are you okay?" He asked, holding my shoulders but I didn't even feel the strength to look at him and if I did, I doubt I'd see him properly since all I could vision was grey and black.

"Ze-" I tried to speak but gradually I was losing my senses.

No One's POV.

Zelo suddenly felt a strong grip on his arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter