Tour

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

“Oh hey Sariah, this is Maru, Ray and Siwoo,” he introduced starting with the one whose hair was slightly burgundy then to one with lavender-ish hair and then to the one who’s hair was chocolate brown.

“Hi guys, nice to meet you all,” I said hurriedly as I shut my locker door.

“You still up for the tour or…”Rome trailed as another burgundy haired one joined in and I shot Rome an apologetic look.

“I really need to change out of these clothes but next period I’m free if you don’t have classes,” I suggested and he bit his lip.

“I have Chem,” he sighed.

“We’re free,” the four others chimed and I smiled with a nod.

“Oh cool, I’ll meet you back here then,” I informed.

“I’m Kangjun by the way,” the last one introduced extending his hand which by surprise I took.

“I’ll be back for fourth guys,” I waved and they nodded.

I managed to take a quick shower and change back into my uniform to reach back to the lockers where the guys waited for me about three minutes into fourth period.

“I thought you were going to leave us standing here,” Maru kidded.

“Sorry, I had to take a shower, I had two periods of physical activity,” I apologized.

“It’s okay, we’re just kidding,” Ray waved off and I smiled.

“I love you hair color by the way,” I told him, “Not that I don’t like the rest of you guys’ hair color as well but I purple is my favorite color and lavender is a shade of purple,” I added and they chuckled.

“Thanks,” Ray smiled as they led the way.

“I still don’t understand how they let you guys dye your hair different colors at such a prestigious school, I mean, they wouldn’t even do that at my old school and we were far from this status,” I began.

“We give them the title, they give us our rights, I mean it’s us who make the school prestigious is it not?” Kangjun answered.

“Hmm, good point,” I noted.

“So this is the main classroom as you already know,” Siwoo pointed to the familiar entrance.

The first floor consisted of a dance room, music room and the auditorium as well as other offices and rooms. The second floor was built for labs and the third floor consisted of an art studio with a splendid, picturesque view for inspiration. Now I know where to go when I have art classes, no thanks to a certain six feet one inch blonde with a cold stare plastered on his handsome face every second. Oh my God. Did I just call him handsome? I must admit though, he is stunningly attractive, but it seems as if that’s only on the outside. In all honesty though, I was probably a good s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter