Day One Done

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After checking my schedule I realized that I had Drama Classes to which I was accompanied and led by Squirrel and the burgundy haired dude who reminded me that his name was Kyungsoo albeit he insisted that I called him D.O. As we entered the theatre thingy, all attention was on us once again.

“God, I feel like I’ve done something wrong and everyone’s gossiping about it or something,” I mumbled.

“It’s just that you’re the only girl, and these are guys, no gossiping,” Squirrel told me.

Glancing around, I spotted a somewhat familiar face and unconsciously approached him.

“Daehyun is it?” I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around in surprise.

“Umm, yeah, hi,” he nervously responded.

“Sorry for kinda stealing your seat earlier,” I apologized and he chuckled softly.

“It’s okay, it’s not your fault. I needed to move anyways,” he replied and I smiled.

“Care to introduce us to your new friend Dae?” two other boys appeared; both with black hair.

“Not really, no,” Daehyun turned to them.

“Fine,” one mumbled. “I’m Himchan,” he extended his hand and I shook it as I did the other who introduced himself as Youngjae.

“So you like Drama?” Youngjae asked and I nodded. “I like acting and stuff, it’s fun.”

“Cool, I just joined this class because of this idiot,” Daehyun pointed to Himchan.

“Yah!” Himchan slapped Daehyun on his arm and I laughed.

Soon enough, class commenced and I was pulled to sit next to Squirrel and D.O. During class we were informed of some kind of musical we had to begin preparing for. It would consist of Dance, Drama, Music and, well, Art comes in for working on props.

I had a free period for the next period in which I returned to the house and gathered whatever I needed for my classes after lunch.

Lunch came and Chanyeol made sure I was seated at the table consisting of the twelve guys.

“Are there any clubs in this school?” I asked.

“Well, we have a basketball team, soccer team, glee club, photography club, umm, anything else guys?” Tao answered then turned to ask the rest of the guys.

“I don’t think so,” Suho spoke. “For soccer it’s not really training, more of a casual play if you want thing.”

“Oh. Thanks Panda,” I grinned mischievously and he shook his head.

“Tao,” he reminded.

 “Are you thinking of joining any?” Chen asked and I looked up in thought.

“Probably Basketball and Soccer,” I answered, not missing the groan Kris gave.

“Great! You’ll be in soccer with me!” Luhan chimed.

“Speaking of, we only heard the relationship status but how did you two know each other?” Bacon enquired and everyone turned to Luhan and me.

“We were about seven and he used to tease me a lot until I punched him one day and our parents made us apologize to each other and forced us to be friends. It did work out eventually though. Only we were allowed to harass each other. If anyone said anything, we would always defend each other,” I explained and they laughed.

“You got punched by a girl?” Sehun cackled and Luhan frowned.

“Shut up,” he mumbled. “At least she knows that she can’t touch me now or she’ll pay.”

“Is that a dare?” I interrogated, putting my food down while cracking my knuckles.

“Eat your mother’s food little girl,” he mocked, stuffing my mouth with piece of my sandwich and my eyes widened as I pulled it back out.

“You little!” I scolded as I tapped his head causing him to drop his food back in the container.

“Yah!” he complained.

“Come on guys don’t start world war three at the table,” Lay begged and we settled down.

“Let’s take it outside then bruh,” I turned to Luhan with a deep voice.

“So she can punch you again but this time we’ll be there to witness it,” Kai laughed.

                                                                                                                                                    ~oOo~

For my next couple classes, I stuck with the guys I knew rather than the ones I didn’t yet. Eventually, my first day of school was officially finished and on the way to my house, something caught my attention, leading me to go there instead. I found myself at the newly discovered basketball court where I saw Kris practicing alone. I had a vibe that he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter