Visions

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite what the guys try to iterate to me about the library, I like going because it’s really quiet and just has the sort of serene vibe. I know it’s just mom and I home but every minute she’d call me to do something and I get easily distracted; besides, none of the guys really come to the library. They’re scared of their own rumor. Luhan even attempted to warn me although he knows I have absolutely no belief in ghosts.

Closing the entrance/exit door as I came in, I looked at it and laughed. The writing in ‘blood’ was gone.

“I’m back dear ‘ghost’, what do you have in store for me today?” I spoke, shaking my head in dismay.

I know the guys are all behind this and their goal is just to get a scream out of me but I ain’t gonna let that happen. Nuhuh; no way in hell.

Finding my sacred spot, I slipped into a comfortable position; not too comfortable because I didn’t want to fall asleep while studying and wake up to realize I know nothing.

I only took an hour or so to finish flipping through my Geography notes leaving me to check the time and see that it was after four.

As I sort of expected, the lights began flickering again and I heard a loud thud which actually made me flinch, but only the slightest.

“Don’t you all have exams to study for?” I questioned out loud at whomever it was that was wasting their time trying to see a petrified reaction.

Picking up my bag, I made my way to the door only to shudder when a book flew past my head to hit the wall in front of me then fall with a crash on the ground.

“The hell?” I spun around; searching for the culprit but no one was there.

How’d they get away that fast?

“Terrible aim, the book should’ve hit me. If it did, I won’t be the only one suffering from brain damage in the end,” I spoke.

Spinning back around to leave; this time I was taken back by what I saw because no way in hell could one of the guys just put that on the door. You know one of those devil emojis? The purple one with the smirk? It was painted in a red substance on the door and it wasn’t even there before.

I swear, next time I come to the library, I’m bringing a baseball bat.

 

“Seriously guys can you stop with all the antics, you’re wasting your time, I’m not scared and I don’t believe in ghosts,” I told the twelve guys at the lunch table.

“Sariah what are you talking about?” Xiumin asked.

“You guys know exactly what I’m talking about, all the flickering lights, blood writing, flying books and whatever; it ain’t gonna work,” I told them yet they pulled these clueless looks.

“What?” Sehun asked exasperatedly, furrowing his brows.

“In the library,” I exaggerated my words and an audible yelp was heard from Tao as he hooked himself to Kris who shoved him to Suho.

“S-so it’s real? The g-ghost?” Tao trembled and I rolled my eyes.

“No you idiot, ghosts aren’t real how many times do I have to tell you that,” Chen snorted.

“Thank you Chen, at least someone’s in their right mind,” I sighed.

“Chen’s just different, everyone knows that there’s something in that library hence we don’t ever go there by ourselves,” Baekhyun stated.

“Baby,” I mumbled and he mocked me.

“So wait, what exactly happened to you?” Kai asked and after explaining, all their eyes were widened, except for Kris who seemed to be in his own nonchalant world.

“Okay, that’s it, I ain’t dare stepping foot in that place again, nuhuh, never,” D.O st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter