Unforgiving List

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

 I inhaled and exhaled slowly as I cracked my knuckles nervously after we set up all the apparatus. T.K picked up my hand and I looked at his assuring look.

“It’ll be fine, stop worrying,” he spoke and I nodded with an anxious smile.

“Good morning everyone, today we’ll be analyzing and explaining the ‘Iodine Clock reaction’ as our task was to determine how the concentration of hydrogen peroxide affects the rate of the iodine clock reaction and calculate the reaction order, ” Namjoon started off and I put on a smile as well as my safety goggles to begin the experiment.

V returned after handing the lab to our teacher then put on his safety wear to assist T.K and me in the different parts of the experiment. We took different parts of the reaction to explain and as I feared, I stammered a bit but at least the worst scenario case didn’t occur.

Everyone’s jaws dropped as they witnessed the substance transform from completely clear to a dark colored liquid. I smiled at both reactions, feeling proud of the accomplishment although the practical experiment wasn’t much work. My smile automatically died when I looked to Namjoon and V and my gaze tore away when T.K high-fived me.

At lunch, I didn’t feel like sitting with the twelve guys once more because I didn’t know how much of them knew about me and Luhan and even how they found out but going there would be even more awkward than it would’ve yesterday. Instead, I returned to the dance studio to finish what I was about to start yesterday. I stepped in and I glad I did so silently otherwise Lay would’ve spotted me and probably stopped dancing which I didn’t want him to do because right now, he captured my full attention with  his fluid, unique and energetic movements as well as his strong gaze and facial expressions. I felt so entranced at what he was doing, even talentless.

I had to reveal myself sometime, or not but I chose to, especially at the right moment when he then played the song we have to do for the concert. As I heard the intro, I slowly walked up to the mirror and joined in on the dance. Obviously he saw me but we continued to dance, laughing in between as we observed each other in the mirror. It became like a friendly dance battle to see who could do it better and obviously he would be the one to nail it.

It came to the rap which I didn’t yet perfect so I stopped but he didn’t, continuing to dance around me, making me laugh and admittedly feel my cheeks heat up a bit. The slower part of the song; the bridge came and he took my hand to dance with me. My smile never left my face as did the thoughts of how fun this is. The chorus repeated and so did our dancing. When we were done, all you could here was our deep intakes of breath and slight laughter.

“How long were you there?” he, taking a sip of water.

“Long enough to see what an amazing dancer you are, really, you’re so extraordinary,” I remarked and he flashed his adorable dimples in a smile.

“Thanks, you’re really amazing yourself,” he responded and I scoffed.

“Compared to you, I’m nothing,” I mumbled.

“Hey, don’t say that about yourself, everyone is special, talented and wonderful in their own unique way and I’m not just saying that. I mean it,” he stated, resting a hand on my shoulder and I smiled.

“Thanks,” I responded and I nodded.

My heart began pounding wildly as I began building up the courage to ask him something. I bit my lip nervously as I stared into his brown eyes then exhaled, finalizing my decision to proceed.

“Lay,” I called and he hummed in response.

“Can I ask you something?” I questioned and he nodded.

“What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter