Time

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

The following day at school I avoided the eight of them as best as possible albeit it was pretty hard to do so considering I sat next to some of them for certain classes. I decided to skip lunch in the cafeteria at the table and decided to practice instead since I didn’t go through any of the dances during the weekend. I entered the dance room and as expected, no one was there. I didn’t even have the songs to practice so I had to sing it. I was a bit rusty on the lyrics so I decided to sing it first.

“Nari seon nunbitgwa beil d…Dammit,” I began singing then sighed when I couldn’t remember.

“Deutan ginjanggam, jigeum tamsaek jungiya neoui juwireul babe oh,” someone filled in and I turned to see D.O who then chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

“Wow,” I remarked. ”I swear D.O you have a voice of an angel.”

“Thanks,” he smiled but then the expression slipped.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you coming for lunch?”  He asked and I shook my head.

“I’m practicing,” I responded.

“Have you eaten?” he enquired.

“No.”

“Then come to lunch,” he stated.

“I’m fine thank you,” I responded hoping he would give up now but that wasn’t the case.

“You can’t dance on an empty stomach,” he reasoned.

“You can’t dance on a full one either,” I retorted.

“You remember what happened last time you didn’t eat and went dance classes what happened,” he spoke. This guy was really persistent.

“That’s because I had m- It’s not gonna happen this time,” I assured with a fake smile as I became slightly annoyed. I was just not in the mood at the moment.

“It’s because of Luhan and Namjoon and his friends isn’t it?” he questioned and I sorta snapped.

“Yes! It’s because of them- Wait,” I paused in realization, “How did you know?”

We sat cross-legged on the ground opposite each other because we both know this was going to take a while.

“Long story short, I overheard at the gym and at your house when he went to give you your bag,” he explained and I sighed. “Are you really going to be that angry for so long?”

“It’s not just that D.O. When I actually thought they’d actually learn from their mistake, they followed me Saturday.”

“They what?!” his eyes widened with astonishment and I nodded.

“I don’t know how long they were stalking Mark and me but they literally followed us,” I continued.

“Mark?” he asked and I smiled, looking at my hands which rested on my shoe.

“My…” Should I tell him? I think I trust D.O enough for him to know. “We’re together now”

D.O’s POV

An imaginary dagger pierced straight through my heart when she told me that she and the guy were together now.

“Oh.”

I looked down disappointedly but if it’s what makes her happy, well, that’s what I want her to be.

“Congrats,” I mumbled and she smiled. “What happened after?”

“I came home and that’s when I found out and I argued with the eight of them and then-”

She inhaled and exhaled slowly, still looking away.

“Luhan confessed to me,” she told me and my eyes widened.

“What?” I gasped softly and she chuckled bitterly.

“If you think that’s surprising, he kissed me,” she continued, causing my eyes to widen even more.

“I never knew he liked me that way, I always considered him to be a brother,” she spoke. “I couldn’t even tell he liked me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter