Melody

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

I had already returned home when classes had finally ended for the day and changed into long comfortable clothing rather than the opposite clothing I had been wearing all day. I pulled the cream-colored sweater sleeves to cover half of my palm, since it was a little baggy anyways but I liked it the way it was. I had already finished whatever work I had to hand up for the next day so I was left with nothing to do for now. I was sort of a last minute person hence I only did the work that’s due the soonest. As I had nothing to do, I decided to take a walk around the school, just to explore a bit, take some fresh air, think. I honestly wanted to ponder about my future but when I do, I get lost. I don’t know what I want to become or maybe I do but it’s just that what I want is not what my mom wants for me. I do like the subjects I take for the job she has in mind; most of them at least, but the thing is, I enjoy doing practical activities like dance, drama, sports, hence the reason I took them. I was suddenly cut off from my deliberation by melodic voices as they harmonized beautifully to create a symphony. Turning to my right, I looked through the glass window to see a bunch of the guys there singing. The bottom of the window was low enough to allow me to see and even rest my chin and I did so for a while, entranced by their unique and amazing voices. These guys have such talent and I’m a bit envious of it. Suddenly, they stopped and I noticed them turn to me, causing me to immediately crouched down so that they wouldn’t spot me. Too late. I heard the window swing open and closed my eyes as if it would make me invisible.

“You do know that we saw you right pabo?” a voice spoke and I recognized it as Luhan’s.

I looked up to see him as well as Ray and Youngjae.

“I knew I should’ve made a run for it,” I mumbled to myself as I stood up to look up to them. “Can I come in there?”

“No. No one wants you here, shoo,” Luhan spoke and I heard otherwise from the others.

“Everyone’s against you,” I smirked, “Now move, let me climb in.”

The two beside him backed away but Luhan extended his hand to pull me up. 

"I'm not as weak as you remembered," I raised an eyebrow at him as he elevated his hands in surrender, stepping away from the window.
Boosting myself with a jump, I launched myself with my arms to climb over the window, to leap onto the floor.

"Hi guys!" I waved to the rest of them whose jaws we hung.

"Can you do that again that was awesome," Chen requested and I laughed.

"I would but now my arms feel like I went to gym for days straight for the first time," I responded. "You guys don't mind me here right?" I asked with a nervous glance to the twelve of them.

"Not at all," Kangjun stated.

"You guys sound really good though, I couldn't resist eavesdropping," I grinned.

"That or you just can't stay away from me?" V smirked.

"I highly doubt that's the reason," Daehyun directed to V with a snicker from Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter