The Storm After The Rainbow

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

I didn't know whether to put on something casual and comfortable or a little fancy this time because we were going to the movies. At that moment where I opened my closet doors, my phone vibrated and my mood automatically lit up when I saw Mark's picture.

"Hey," I answered, biting back the smile.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you that afterwards we'll be going to the park if you want to come," he spoke.

"We?" I asked, confused.

"My friends and I, you know Jackson, BamBam, JB, Youngjae, Jr and Yugeoum right?"

"Oh yeah, umm, that'll be cool," I remarked.

"Great. Well, I guess I'll see you later," he chuckled at the end.

"Yup, bye," I dismissed and hung up with a squeal following.

"So casual and comfortable it is," I mumbled.

Instead of choosing one from my collection of flannel shirts, I wore a white muscle tee with jeans and my red high tops and left my naturally straight chestnut hair to flow at my waist.
After leaving a vague sticky note on the fridge door, I exited the house, ready to make my way to my old city.

I stood at the bus stop waiting for the bus of course, when a black Honda hrv pulled aside, causing me to step back a bit and furrow my brows suspiciously when the window rolled down.

"Need a ride?" Xiumin asked and I smiled.

"Heading to Saemsong?" I enquired.

"Somewhere around there, come on, I'll give you a lift," he offered and I smiled in acceptance, getting inside the car.

No One's POV

"Guys, don't you think this is a bit crazy?" Suga spoke, feeling like he was the only sane person in the minivan.

"We have to prevent Mariah from happening," V said with a determined spirit.

"Mariah? You gave them a ship name?" Jin's jaw dropped with a ridiculous expression.

"That ship needs to sink before it sets sail," Jimin mumbled.

"But I mean, stalking the girl. In fact, asking Xiumin to drop her so we can follow them?" Suga added.

"We're only trying to do what's best for her," Luhan chided.

"What's best for her or for us?" Jungkook murmured.

"Omo! Look!" J-Hope pointed to the girl who exited the house.

"Oh dayyumm," Namjoon remarked, pulling off his shades as he stared at the girl from a distance. "That's the future Mrs. Kim Namjoon everyone."

"Yah, don't even start about my best friend in my presence," Luhan warned.

"You've been best friends with her for so long and haven't made a move once?" The other questioned and Luhan remained silent as they set off.

Twenty minutes later they were watching as she stepped out of the car in front of the movie theatre then pulled out her phone. Suddenly, they saw a red-haired guy approach her, hugging her from behind.

"Look! Look! Look!" V exclaimed as he pointed to the two.

"Is that him? Is that Mark?" Namjoon asked Luhan and he nodded silently.

"I can't see his face," Jimin complained.

"You'll see pretty boy later, right now we have to officially commence operation sink Mariah," J-Hope stated in a determined tone.

Jin grimaced at the younger and shook his head.

"Don't do that again."

They made sure to wear their disguises which consisted of hats and sunglasses, some of them even wore scarves.

"Anyone saw how he looks yet?" Jungkook asked and they all shook their heads.

"What if she sees us, she'll make us dig our own graves," he mumbled.

"She won't, hopefully," V responded.

"Let's just follow them- Oh! I see his face now."

They all looked at the guy who turned around slightly, looking around at the place.

"Don't all look at once you idiots," Luhan scolded.

"He's- I don't want to say it," Suga pouted.

"Good looking? Pulls off red hair better than you?" J-Hope provided.

"Yah!"

"So what, he has the looks, I doubt she's the kind of person to go for looks," Namjoon shrugged.

They were reluctant to spend money to purchase movie tickets, but they were planning to go out soon anyway. Thank God it wasn't one of those chick-flicks, they thought. They made sure to sit in the row right behind Sariah and Mark so that they would prevent anything from happening and have a hawk eye on the two. It's not like she would turn around to look for them, especially in the dark theatre.

During the movie, Namjoon noticed that Mark was about to put his arm around Sariah so he 'accidentally' kicked Mark's chair, preventing him from doing so. V saw that she rested her head in Mark's shoulder and coughed loudly behind them, causing her to raise her head and turn slightly around but not enough to see them. Jimin was the next to fake cough when they tried feeding each other. Although it was a risk for her date to realize, Jin still took the chance to gently stuff Mark's hair with popcorn with the help of Jungkook and J-Hope. It was a surprise that neither of the two realized their act but the three behind were elated.

Suga occasionally monitored his friends while watching the movie and Luhan just sat there, watching Sariah, feeling his heart tighten at every moment his best friend shared with a guy that wasn’t him.

Sariah's POV

"That was one of the best action movies I have ever seen," I remarked as we exited the building. "I wish I could fight as good as that though, I always wanted to continue learning Martial Arts but I never got time to."

"I could teach you sometime," Mark looked to me and I smiled.

"Really, you would?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Being with you is fun," he commented and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"You too, I like y- spending time with you," I stated genuinely then laughed on noticing something.

"Why do you have popcorn in your hair?" I questioned, taking the snack out of his hair then fixed his hair back as he shrugged.

The moment was going so well and I just had to spoil it when my stomach growled loudly.

"You're hungry?" He questioned and I nodded.

"I guess," I mumbled and his eyes widened a bit.

"But you ate during the movie, didn't you?" 

"Yeah. I may not look like it but I eat a lot," I informed and he chuckled.

"What do you want then?" He enquired.

"Hmm, street food summons me," I suggested and he flashed his perfect smile.

"Then let's go," he stretched his hand for me to lace my fingers with his and as I was about to gladly do so, someone rudely ran between us, and disappeared down the street.

"Well that was rude," he furrowed his brows at the person.

"For a second I could've sworn that was Jimin," I mumbled.

No One's POV

Jimin panted heavily when he reunited with the rest of the guys after running around the entire block.

"You know you could've just waited for us right? We were on our way there," Jin spoke and Jimin groaned.

"And they still ended up holding hands," Suga clicked his tongue.

Sariah's POV

"Ooh, try this," he offered piece of his meat but before I could properly turn to accept it, someone knocked into his shoulder harshly but we didn't see the person since they wore a hat and a lot of clothing.

"What is with people today?" I frowned.

"Well, you never know if anything happened that put them in a mood like that so just let it slide."

"Wow, you're a really understanding person," I smiled in admiration and I noticed a hint of pink on his cheeks as he scratched his head awkwardly.

No One's POV

"What the hell? I think doing that made her like him even more for some reason because they're both smiling even brighter," V observed then turned to see J-Hope rubbing his shoulder.

Sariah's POV

"My friends are a little crazy so don't get freaked out okay?" He gave me a heads up on the way as we ente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter