Honesty is the Best Policy

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

I wound up in front of large brown building with double doors that were already opened for entry. Stepping in, the lighting was dim and there was a stage prepared. I’m not sure exactly what event was taking place but it looked like a party. Ooh, I crashed a party, this seems fun. I decided to call Mark and tell him where I was so that he could meet me because I didn’t know what to do or where to go.

“I’m here where are you?” I enquired, looking around to see if I could spot him or even his friends.

“Take one, two, three, eight steps forward,” he instructed and my eyebrows furrowed.

“Eh?”

“Just do it,” he urged and I shrugged, following his command.

“Can you reveal yourself now cuz I-”

I couldn’t even scream when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me behind a curtain since they also clasped a hand around my mouth to prevent any sound from being emitted. My split second chance to scream for help when the person removed their hand was no longer valid when their lips landed on mine. Before I could even push away the individual, they pulled away to reveal themselves with a smirk plastered on his face. Mark, you little-

“Gotta go, see you when we’re done,” he winked before disappearing behind the curtain.

I just stood there frozen in my spot with my mouth ajar, utterly flabbergasted yet I felt like my heart was a lit dynamite.

Eventually, I stumbled back out from behind the curtain and made my way to the front row when they were about to perform. I don’t know when I began smiling but I couldn’t stop, even when my cheeks began hurting, because only seeing him up there on the stage made me happy for him and even for his friends. Being in a band was something I would’ve liked to do but, there’s just a lot of things I’m held back from.

Their performance was beyond words, I would totally pay to see them again. Mark was a rapper, making me even more attracted because he put his deep voice to the talent. I really love when a guy has a deep voice. They danced pretty well too but what blew me away was when he starting doing all the flips and stuff; now that could’ve made me melt on the spot. Basically, they took my mind away from feeling weird that I don’t even know what I came to; uninvited as a matter of fact, or whatever problems I was going through at school and home.

When they were done and exited the stage, I stood there once again clueless, looking around for seven guys, well one in particular.

“Sariah!” I heard my name and spun around to see some of his friends approach me, but not him.

Some of them unexpectedly gave me hugs, but I didn’t feel at all uncomfortable. It was such a lively, friendly feeling.

“Yah! I think you should let go of her or Mark might kill you,” JB told BamBam and I laughed.

“Mark’s not even here,” the latter replied.

“Eh? Where is he?” I questioned them.

“You’ll find out soon en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter