It's Getting Hot In Here

All For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

We were at the cafeteria for breakfast; thirteen of us at one large table. There was absolute silence when I sat down as Luhan wore a stern face next to me while Kris had a nonchalant one. 

"You guys okay?" I enquired, beginning to grow awkward with the tension.

I didn't miss when Luhan kicked Kris under the table and the latter then cleared his throat and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for shoving you yesterday," Kris apologized.

"You what?!" Xiumin questioned.

"It's okay-"

"No it's not," Luhan murmured with his arms folded.

"It's fine Luhan, I'm sure he...just don't worry about it," I smiled in assurance but the deer didn't seem to take that. 

After all, he was a bit protective over me.

"What if I wasn't there to stop you from falling?" Luhan pushed and I furrowed my brows.

"Luhan, stop treating me like I'm glass, I would have still been okay," I responded; tone unintentionally growing annoyed.
He didn't speak further; no one did for a while.

"So is there soccer today?" I asked Luhan in an attempt to break the uncomfortable silence and he nodded.
Maybe I should have been grateful for silence because when Baekhyun started babbling, I felt a migraine coming on but I just laughed silently.

Since Luhan told me that the sport usually began around half past three, I had half an hour to change into my blue colored t-shirt with black loose shorts which reached a bit above my knee; not too short as well as lacing up my appropriate black and blue sneakers for the sport. I hadn’t played football in a while so the knee high socks both looked and felt a bit weird to have on.

As soon as I arrived at the bleachers where most of the guys were, I felt a bit self-conscious as to my appearance especially since most of them were kind of staring at me.

“Nice gear,” Namjoon whistled from the top benches and I just shot him a look.

“Keep your eyes off her,” Luhan warned as he approached me and we did our ‘bro handshake.’

It was a thing we came up with in our previous school.

“Still got that t-shirt?” he proudly observed and I grinned with a nod.

He was actually the one who gave me it; printing thirteen on the back with ‘Lee’ on it as well.

“Everybody ready?” Xiumin yelled to all in the area.

As everyone formed a straight, side by side line, Luhan walked along the line and said a single word to each of them.

"Luhan do we actually have to do that with her here?" Jongup suddenly pointed at me and I turned in curiosity.

"Do what?" I enquired and Xiumin turned to me with a slight smirk.

"You know how they separate teams into shirts and skins?" He responded and I caught on after nodding, suddenly feeling a bit hot.

"You can handle shirtless guys right?" Rome called with a smirk and I gulped.

"Do whatever you guys want," I tried to say coolly.
Who the hell am I kidding; I'm a teenage girl with hormones. Of course I would be affected by it. 

After my words, the commanded guys pulled off their t-shirts. Someone call the doctor; this is a fricking overdose of iness. Their bodies could be labelled pieces of art; all of them. I involuntarily began to blink rapidly then looked away, fighting the urge to stare and drool over their chiseled bodies. Some of them; their bodies didn't even match their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter